Trumps Budget, Slush Fund, Wall, And Other Things That Will Never Happen

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
White House budgets are often said to be “dead in the water” when they arrive in Congress, but few if any have ever been quite so dead as the budget that Donald Trump will deliver on Monday. Trump’s budget would wildly inflate the military, plow billions into his “Space Force,” drastically cut many domestic programs, funnel huge amounts of money into an emergency-declaration friendly slush fund, and still leave the budget wildly out of balance for decades.

Trump's budget heads for Congress with huge cuts to food, housing, and health—and a $174B slush fund

I can hear Pelosi laughing her ass of from here.

White House budgets are often said to be “dead in the water” when they arrive in Congress, but few if any have ever been quite so dead as the budget that Donald Trump will deliver on Monday. Trump’s budget would wildly inflate the military, plow billions into his “Space Force,” drastically cut many domestic programs, funnel huge amounts of money into an emergency-declaration friendly slush fund, and still leave the budget wildly out of balance for decades.

Trump's budget heads for Congress with huge cuts to food, housing, and health—and a $174B slush fund

Her ass of what?

I doubt Trump could submit a budget Nancy would approve.

Daily Kos - Media Bias/Fact Check

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes.

A little more objective look at the 2020 Trump Budget shows that its not robbing from the poor to pay the rich. Its a matter of automatic spending cuts kicking in.
Trump invites a new fight with Democrats over 2020 budget - CNNPolitics

Maybe the dems could work a deal to raise taxes on the top rate, and the new "transaction tax" to give Trump a few of his Budget priorities?

Does anyone from either side really ever believe this lie that is often told by both sides... Instead, the administration has pledged to balance the budget within a 10-year budget window.

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes.
You gonna start posting that every time someone links Faux?

LEFT BIAS

you mean like this...Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Check

LEFT BIAS

For some reason I expect better from the left than I do from the right. I am often disappointed.

LEFT BIAS

you mean like this...Fox News - Media Bias/Fact Check
Yes, exactly like that.

Another $174 billion to the military, while cutting any program money certainly won't be. The Democrats won by historic numbers in 2018 for a reason. It wasn't because anything like Trumps budget was a big hit.

I personally hope Trump and the Republicans keep doubling down on it. I'm sure it will be another big hit in 2020.

LEFT BIAS

For some reason I expect better from the left than I do from the right. I am often disappointed.
Dialy Kos is indeed pretty far out there sometimes, but someone would have said the same thing if it was CBS, BBC, or even something like Jane's. It's a knee jerk response.

Another $174 billion to the military, while cutting any program money certainly won't be. The Democrats won by historic numbers in 2018 for a reason. It wasn't because anything like Trumps budget was a big hit.

I personally hope Trump and the Republicans keep doubling down on it. I'm sure it will be another big hit in 2020.

Did you misunderstand my response?

If Trump lowered the money gong to the military by $174 billion, Nancy still would not approve it.

No I didn't misunderstand it. The military just got a bloated bump in it's funding, not even a year ago. They're not getting one dime of further funding. In this budget or any other budget for the forseeable future.

In fact I see cuts in military funding in the future, along with increases to domestic spending in future budgets. And you can couple that with the repeal of the Great Republican Tax Scam of 2018.

The Democrats are in full control of the budget now, and any pipe dream of further subsidies, tax cuts, or cuts in domestic spending of any kind, are exactly that.
If Trump lowered the money gong to the military by $174 billion, Nancy still would not approve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

No I didn't misunderstand it. The military just got a bloated bump in it's funding, not even a year ago. They're not getting one dime of further funding. In this budget or any other budget for the forseeable future.

In fact I see cuts in military funding in the future, along with increases to domestic spending in future budgets. And you can couple that with the repeal of the Great Republican Tax Scam of 2018.

The Democrats are in full control of the budget now, and any pipe dream of further subsidies, tax cuts, or cuts in domestic spending of any kind, are exactly that.

No I didn't misunderstand it.

You obviously did.

The Democrats won by historic numbers in 2018 for a reason.

Yeah, they lied and pretended to support Trump's policies in all those swing districts where 40 Republicans retired. You people and your Nazi style propaganda. Fortunately I'm hear to correct you liars.

No I didn't misunderstand it. The military just got a bloated bump in it's funding, not even a year ago. They're not getting one dime of further funding. In this budget or any other budget for the foreseeable future.

1. Repeal of the Tax cuts is DOA, so put that one out of your head.
2. Raising taxes on the top bracket and adding a "transaction tax" might squeak by, but that's about it.
3. Cuts to the DOD budget might happen, to what $600b, $650b?
4. Cuts to Medicaid and Welfare need to happen, Medicaid $412b & Welfare $462b (2019). There is no excuse for not working.

1. Repeal of the Tax cuts is DOA, so put that one out of your head.

Dem Candidate: If elected I promise to repeal the tax cuts, increase taxes further, and kill jobs with thousands of stupid government regulations.

Rep Candidate: Don't vote for that moron ^^^.

Forum List

Back