🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Defense Pick Accused of Delaying Aid to Wounded Soldiers

Which would have made no difference. But she was like Mattis, who left warriors to die on the battlefield in 2001, so she had good role models.
Bullshit if for no other reason than it wasn't Hillary's call to send in a QRF.

Secondly, while I fully understand why a clerk typist from Fort Dix doesn't understand military strategy and tactics, General Mattis did not leave "warriors to die on the battlefield".

He's going to have a hard time getting confirmed. For a lot of reasons.
$25 says he'll be confirmed by Congress if his name is put up for confirmation. Care to bet? Loser pays $25 into the winner's account for an additional year of "Gold Supporting Member".

But if failing to send aid was OK for Hillary and supported by all you libs, why is it a bar to Mattis?
While I agree with the sentiment, it wasn't Hillary's call to send in the military. She didn't run the CIA or the DOD. She was, however, responsible for the actions and security of her Ambassadors. Why was the Ambassador in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 in the first place? Why wasn't he at the Embassy in Tripoli instead of a relatively insecure consulate?
because he insisted on it
As SoS she could have ordered him to stay. Same for POTUS. So why did they let him go? Because I doubt the veracity of the meme "because he insisted".

Which would have made no difference. But she was like Mattis, who left warriors to die on the battlefield in 2001, so she had good role models.
Bullshit if for no other reason than it wasn't Hillary's call to send in a QRF.

Secondly, while I fully understand why a clerk typist from Fort Dix doesn't understand military strategy and tactics, General Mattis did not leave "warriors to die on the battlefield".
You were a clerk typist, huh? Yeah, Genl Mattis failed in the heat of the pressure.

But if failing to send aid was OK for Hillary and supported by all you libs, why is it a bar to Mattis?
While I agree with the sentiment, it wasn't Hillary's call to send in the military. She didn't run the CIA or the DOD. She was, however, responsible for the actions and security of her Ambassadors. Why was the Ambassador in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 in the first place? Why wasn't he at the Embassy in Tripoli instead of a relatively insecure consulate?
As SoS she could have ordered him to stay. Same for POTUS. So why did they let him go? Because I doubt the veracity of the meme "because he insisted".
She let him use his own personal accountability. Just the way it is.

Who cares what you think?

Nope, the far right knows he is a criminal just like Hillary. But the far right does not care.
What was his crime? Taking care of his troops and not rushing off to rescue people in an extremely hostile situation who, as it turns out, probably couldn't be saved?

Nope, the far right knows he is a criminal just like Hillary. But the far right does not care.
What was his crime? Taking care of his troops and not rushing off to rescue people in an extremely hostile situation who, as it turns out, probably couldn't be saved?
You are describing Hillary? The fact of the matter is Mattis failed, just like HRC, yet you defend him.

I haven't heard nor read about that. OTOH, due to her exclusive use of a private email server (i.e. not having access to a classified email system), it wouldn't surprise me she didn't have a fucking clue where he was until the attack began.

You are describing Hillary? The fact of the matter is Mattis failed, just like HRC, yet you defend him.
See? You do care what I think! :D

Disagreed that Mattis failed. Comparing his action to Hillary is wrong for the previously mentioned reasons. While I think it's fascinating that you believe Hillary failed that night and had the authority to save everyone but didn't thus leaving them to die, I disagree with you. It wasn't her call.

I haven't heard nor read about that. OTOH, due to her exclusive use of a private email server (i.e. not having access to a classified email system), it wouldn't surprise me she didn't have a fucking clue where he was until the attack began.
Then you are not well read. Next. And what you think is so easily discarded is the reason I let you amuse me.

Translation: Mattis didn't commit a crime. I was just spinning my usual bullshit because the right has given my hero, Hillary Clinton, so much guff over the years.

How did Mattis fail? How did Hillary fail? I've already posted on both but you seem to disagree, so what is your opinion on the matter?

Then you are not well read. Next. And what you think is so easily discarded is the reason I let you amuse me.
Proving once again you care what I think. :)

Translation: Mattis didn't commit a crime. I was just spinning my usual bullshit because the right has given my hero, Hillary Clinton, so much guff over the years.

How did Mattis fail? How did Hillary fail? I've already posted on both but you seem to disagree, so what is your opinion on the matter?
How silly you are. Mattis was wrong, yet you want him, although he did what Hillary did.

Forum List

Back