Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

The issue of birth right citizenship will more than likely fail in SCOTUS, but it should be challenged.
So it may very well come down to an Amendment to the Constitution to repeal that part of the 14th Amendment.

I have no problem with Challenging that. I also have no problem with Trump's statements of cutting off funding to SANCTUARY CITIES until they stop openly disobeying the laws of this country.

And on and on and on. We HAVE ICE LAWS...............The Oath of office of the President and the Executive Branch is to enforce these laws..................

Those who are here illegally, are violating our immigration laws PERIOD. The LEFTIST here can talk this shit in circles forever and it doesn't change this fact.

Our Gov't CAN DEPORT THEM, which DOESN'T MEAN A WITCH HUNT, because it is the LAW OF THIS COUNTRY.............again.............PERIOD.

It is costing us too much money, both Federally and with the States allowing millions into this country that are NOT PART OF THE LEGAL PATH to either work here or be a citizen.

So...............:boohoo:
And once we fine employers for hiring illegals, they will self deport.

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News

Let's not forget the indirect costs like the increase in wages which would result from a smaller available workforce. American businesses would just LOVE that.

No, they do not. WE THE PEOPLE ALWAYS have the final say!

You are a failure and a product of public education.
Yep, you lose. That's neither American history, nor reality.
We have a Ninth Amendment; if the "State" cannot cite it, it does not exist as a recognized social Power delegated to our federal Congress.

Article 1 Section 8 delegates Congressional powers in the Constitution.
Clause 4 specifies Congress has plenary authority on all matters of naturalization.

This is not within the power of the SCOTUS to change.
Congress can play with naturalization but not the 14th itself, not without another Amendment. Sucks for you...

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News

Let's not forget the indirect costs like the increase in wages which would result from a smaller available workforce. American businesses would just LOVE that.
Oh, you mean at least having to pay the minimum wages of their employees in the United States...........Sniff Sniff..............or having to sponsor the workers via the laws of this country..............Boo hoo.......

We have 93 million or so people of the working age that might like to work for a living...............Some maybe NOT SO MUCH...............As they'd rather sit on their butts sucking on the tits of the tax payers...................

Farmers would still need them............as they will not get the same pickers at the wages they pay..................which is why they should sponsor them......or simplify some of the process for picking the crops...............

Bottom line, is for some reason you ass hats don't want the border secured.....................and don't want to follow the laws of this country............It is not for you to pick and choose which laws you will OBEY or DISREGARD.................Just as the current idiot n chief we have now.

We have a Ninth Amendment; if the "State" cannot cite it, it does not exist as a recognized social Power delegated to our federal Congress.

Clause 4 specifies Congress has plenary authority on all matters of naturalization.

Congress can play with naturalization but not the 14th itself, not without another Amendment. Sucks for you...

Oh dear... you don't understand what plenary power means, do you?

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4

This is an enumerated power of the United States Congress. Period.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend?

The 14th Amendment does not confer birthright citizenship on everyone. Section 5 explicitly grants Congress power to legislate as it pleases regarding the entire 14th.

To go even a step further... An argument can be made that Congress can also limit the Court in their jurisdiction over ANY issue regarding separation of powers. The Court doesn't rule over us, we are a Representative Republic.

YOU are the ones who need a Constitutional amendment!

Oh dear... you don't understand what plenary power means, do you?

Article 1 Section 8 Clause 4

This is an enumerated power of the United States Congress. Period.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend?

The 14th Amendment does not confer birthright citizenship on everyone. Section 5 explicitly grants Congress power to legislate as it pleases regarding the entire 14th.

To go even a step further... An argument can be made that Congress can also limit the Court in their jurisdiction over ANY issue regarding separation of powers. The Court doesn't rule over us, we are a Representative Republic.

YOU are the ones who need a Constitutional amendment!
You might want to learn who has the final say in the US, it isn't Congress. It isn't the pitchforks like you either...

The issue of birth right citizenship will more than likely fail in SCOTUS, but it should be challenged.
So it may very well come down to an Amendment to the Constitution to repeal that part of the 14th Amendment.

I have no problem with Challenging that. I also have no problem with Trump's statements of cutting off funding to SANCTUARY CITIES until they stop openly disobeying the laws of this country.

Sanctuary cities are not in violation of any federal law.

And on and on and on. We HAVE ICE LAWS...............The Oath of office of the President and the Executive Branch is to enforce these laws..................

Those who are here illegally, are violating our immigration laws PERIOD. The LEFTIST here can talk this shit in circles forever and it doesn't change this fact.

Our Gov't CAN DEPORT THEM, which DOESN'T MEAN A WITCH HUNT, because it is the LAW OF THIS COUNTRY.............again.............PERIOD.

It is costing us too much money, both Federally and with the States allowing millions into this country that are NOT PART OF THE LEGAL PATH to either work here or be a citizen.

...and yet, like Trump, you do not state how you can identify and deport an illegal alien without unlawful racial profiling.

...and yet, like Trump, you do not state how you can identify and deport an illegal alien without unlawful racial profiling.
They get caught coming across the border..............that isn't racial profiling...........
They get caught in a traffic stop...........they ran a red light............then checking their legal status if in doubt is within the law....
Put up e-verify...........and they aren't legal...........then they don't get hired.......................

I'm not saying this is the KGB shit.............your papers please...............you are.....................

The flood needs to end...........and the laws need to be enforced.

Feel free to link a federal law that requires cities to apprehend and turn over suspected violations of federal law to ICE.

They get caught coming across the border..............that isn't racial profiling...........
They get caught in a traffic stop...........they ran a red light............then checking their legal status if in doubt is within the law....
Put up e-verify...........and they aren't legal...........then they don't get hired.......................

I'm not saying this is the KGB shit.............your papers please...............you are.....................

Oh, but Trump is going to round up 11 million aliens! So, how is he going to round up Jose, who has not violated any federal law since he crossed the border back in 1991?

Oh, but Trump is going to round up 11 million aliens! So, how is he going to round up Jose, who has not violated any federal law since he crossed the border back in 1991?
Didn't say he would................I said some would get caught and deported.......................If we push the e-verify and punish business that hires illegals........their work will dry up...................

I've said that the border first like most and then decide the fate of the 11 million plus illegals already here.................He's not gonna go house to house asking for their freaking papers.................which is what you are implying........

Bottom line...............THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY...................No statutes that I know of that says they can't be deported...................

I'm not in to saying kick em all out that have lived here that long........I said secure the border and then see what to do there. If they can't get a job then they'll have to come forward.

Didn't say he would................I said some would get caught and deported.......................If we push the e-verify and punish business that hires illegals........their work will dry up...................

I've said that the border first like most and then decide the fate of the 11 million plus illegals already here.................He's not gonna go house to house asking for their freaking papers.................which is what you are implying........

Bottom line...............THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY...................No statutes that I know of that says they can't be deported...................

I'm not in to saying kick em all out that have lived here that long........I said secure the border and then see what to do there. If they can't get a job then they'll have to come forward.

Well, then you are not saying what Trump is saying. He has assured his followers repeatedly that he is going to send the entire 11 million out of the country. And while he is at it, he is going to wave his magic haircomb and reverse constitutional rulings on anchor babies and send them all out of the country as well.

As for continuing to deport aliens who have been legally apprehended, 2,000,000 have been deported during the Obama administration, more than under any previous president.

Feel free to link a federal law that requires cities to apprehend and turn over suspected violations of federal law to ICE.
Local Police & Immigration Enforcement | Police Foundation

Under Obama the Feds no longer are openly requesting cooperation........
In the death case of the girl on the pier in San Fransicko........ICE had no problem trying to blame the local police dept. for not contacting them when they released a habitual criminal that was illegal as well....................

Local and State police should be in cooperation with the Feds.............and were doing so until the Idiot n chief decided they didn't want their help.

Well, then you are not saying what Trump is saying. He has assured his followers repeatedly that he is going to send the entire 11 million out of the country. And while he is at it, he is going to wave his magic haircomb and reverse constitutional rulings on anchor babies and send them all out of the country as well.

As for continuing to deport aliens who have been legally apprehended, 2,000,000 have been deported during the Obama administration, more than under any previous president.
I'm stating my views.....................There is no magic wand to wave to deal with a problem that is decades old....................Trump is just ramping up the volume but if he can get his plan passed..............which is believed to be partially written by Sessions.............then they would eventually have to be dealt with one way or another if they can't get their jobs.............

Now...................what is your plan to secure the border.................
You like bitching about securing the border.....................
Do you want to stop the influx of illegals here are not.........
That is really the main question here................not all the rhetoric or BS................Do you want it stopped or for more to come here...................which is it??????????????????????????????

In the death case of the girl on the pier in San Fransicko........ICE had no problem trying to blame the local police dept. for not contacting them when they released a habitual criminal that was illegal as well....................

Local and State police should be in cooperation with the Feds.............and were doing so until the Idiot n chief decided they didn't want their help.

There is a big difference between what you think local and federal police should do, vs. what is cities' legal responsibility is. Another example is pot in Colorado. the state says it is legal. The feds say it isn't. The state says, well, then, it is your law. you enforce it.

http://www.policefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Executive-Summary_0.pdf

Beginning in the 1990s, federal immigration agencies, overwhelmed by the enormity of the task of apprehending, detaining, and deporting the country’s almost twelve million unauthorized immigrants, launched programs and initiatives to induce the cooperation and assistance of the nation’s approximately 18,000 state and local law enforcement agencies in identifying and deporting unauthorized immigrants living in the interior of the country. Prior to 1996, these programs were mostly directed at improving cooperation between local law enforcement and federal immigration authorities with respect to criminal detainees. In 1996, however, Congress passed legislation expanding the role of local law enforcement in federal immigration enforcement. The most well-known program is the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) 287(g) program, which authorizes federal officials to enter into written agreements with state and local law enforcement agencies to carry out the functions of immigration officers, including investigation, apprehension, and detention. While local law enforcement agencies collaborate with federal immigration authorities in a wide range of activities, most of this project’s discussions focused on the ICE 287(g) program. Police executives have felt torn between a desire to be helpful and cooperative with federal immigration authorities and a concern that their participation in immigration enforcement efforts will undo the gains they have achieved through community oriented policing practices, which are directed at gaining the trust and cooperation of immigrant communities. Police are also concerned about the impact of local law enforcement of immigration law on already strained state and local resources, and particularly on the ability of local law enforcement to maintain its core mission of protecting communities and promoting public safety

I'm stating my views.....................There is no magic wand to wave to deal with a problem that is decades old....................Trump is just ramping up the volume but if he can get his plan passed..............which is believed to be partially written by Sessions.............then they would eventually have to be dealt with one way or another if they can't get their jobs.............

Now...................what is your plan to secure the border.................
You like bitching about securing the border.....................
Do you want to stop the influx of illegals here are not.........
That is really the main question here................not all the rhetoric or BS................Do you want it stopped or for more to come here...................which is it??????????????????????????????

i never bitch about securing the border, because I am quite content with what we are doing right now, which is as follows:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/u...s-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html?_r=0

There is a big difference between what you think local and federal police should do, vs. what is cities' legal responsibility is. Another example is pot in Colorado. the state says it is legal. The feds say it isn't. The state says, well, then, it is your law. you enforce it.
I have put up the Police foundations study on illegal immigration................including reference to ICE 287 g program.

Forum List

Back