🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s favorite poll shows he would be crushed by Oprah in 2020

Why do people show "Offline" but they are posting?

Phones and tablets always show offline

Sorry, beg to differ. I am on a tablet. Shows Online to me?

I think it is in settings....they check or un-check a box? To skulk around? Run and hide.....as many say. Maybe the un-checked it years ago and "forgot"? Yeah, no one is responsible for anything ever in America. Always the fault of.......

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

You Trumpsters can’t dismiss this as “fake”. It’s Rasmussen! Your wonder poll!

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election

Rasmussen projected Hillary would win, too.
Still don’t know why she lost do you.

Because she is the most corrupt dishonest candidate to run in recent history. And we just had eight years if Obama so that is saying something

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election
Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: OPRAH 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

July 31, 2016:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: HILLARY 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

It’s easy to get 48% if you don’t have a position on anything....
Those polls weren’t wrong you doofus. Hillary won the popular vote.

When was the last time an American President won the Presidency by the "popular vote" child?
When was the last time an American President won without ALSO winning the Popular Vote, you loser.

OMG. Bullshit polls already. If polls were accurate Hillary would be president LOL!!!

For the 1000th time the polls were accurate until 8 days before the election when Comey came out falsely stating Hillary was under investigation and omitting the fact that Trump WAS under investigation.

Hillary was under investigation

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: OPRAH 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

July 31, 2016:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: HILLARY 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

It’s easy to get 48% if you don’t have a position on anything....
Those polls weren’t wrong you doofus. Hillary won the popular vote.

Ridiculous. That's like saying that the Jets beat the Patriots because they got more first downs than the Patriots. The only thing that counts are the electoral votes.
Yes and it was a fluke the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Most of the time they win both.

It seems to be happening more and more.

There's no doubt that Oprah would make a better President than Trump...but that's not saying much.

Just because the right has sunk to such a low doesn't mean that us libs should follow suit. Oprah is unqualified to be President.

There's no doubt that Oprah would make a better President than Trump...but that's not saying much.

Just because the right has sunk to such a low doesn't mean that us libs should follow suit. Oprah is unqualified to be President.

mle180109c20180108101052.jpg

Forum List

Back