🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s favorite poll shows he would be crushed by Oprah in 2020

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

You Trumpsters can’t dismiss this as “fake”. It’s Rasmussen! Your wonder poll!

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election
Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: OPRAH 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

July 31, 2016:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: HILLARY 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

It’s easy to get 48% if you don’t have a position on anything....
Those polls weren’t wrong you doofus. Hillary won the popular vote.

Ridiculous. That's like saying that the Jets beat the Patriots because they got more first downs than the Patriots. The only thing that counts are the electoral votes.
So when did the Jets beat the Patriots?

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election
Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: OPRAH 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

July 31, 2016:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: HILLARY 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

It’s easy to get 48% if you don’t have a position on anything....
Those polls weren’t wrong you doofus. Hillary won the popular vote.

Thank GOD we have a real democracy so California can't fuck everyone like they do rural Californians. Besides, you're not quite correct. Trump received 46% of the popular vote, and the bitch received 48%, so the polls are/were worthless.

OMG. Bullshit polls already. If polls were accurate Hillary would be president LOL!!!

For the 1000th time the polls were accurate until 8 days before the election when Comey came out falsely stating Hillary was under investigation and omitting the fact that Trump WAS under investigation.

Hillary was suppose to crush him, and yet Trump won...

So ya know polls this early is meaningless...

I know ho dare I write that!

OMG. Bullshit polls already. If polls were accurate Hillary would be president LOL!!!

For the 1000th time the polls were accurate until 8 days before the election when Comey came out falsely stating Hillary was under investigation and omitting the fact that Trump WAS under investigation.

1001 BULLSHIT!!
Voters either hated Hillary for having the illegal server, or wanted to shake up DC by pulling the pin and throwing Trump at the Establishment of both parties. Union men who didn't like the trajectory of things, but could never tell pollsters they were voting Trump, were miscounted as for Hillary. (i.e. guys I talked to at football games)

Comey's failure to indict Hillary only hardened opinions that DC is crooked, and that was before we found out about the $1,000,000,000,000 of tax dollars we owed India for global warming?! After 8-years of democrat rule the country voted for a major change, such as bringing back factories instead of giving tax breaks to move them overseas...

You forgot how Americans are womanizers, sexists or some shit. That and another 101 excuses. Perhaps you can provide some links showing how Comey falsely claimed Hillary was under investigation while Trump was. Also, your timing of things is inaccurate. Two points:

A. It's CLINTON"S FAULT. She's responsible for exchanging CLASSIFIED information with freaks like (Anthony Wiener), who has no business having it. They cleared Clinton because they couldn't find "intent".

B. She was cleared before the election. If Americans are as informed as you suggest, then the same applies to her being cleared, which would have provided a boost.

Trump’s favorite poll shows he would be crushed by Oprah in 2020

...like polls showed Hillary would win in a 'landslide'?

On the news today, 33 Republicans will not seek reelection to the US Congress this year. Darrel Issa won't run again, he notes the writing on the wall that Democrats are going to sweep the elections (paraphrase).

The 2018 Republicans look out to the horizon and chortle, "is that a wave? Look how small it is...".

Let’s hear how she would deal with China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia as well as the never ending mess known as the Middle East. What would she do about immigration, illegal immigration, border security, terrorism? I didn’t watch the Golden Globes as I understand it Oprah’s speech was very good but how you respond to issues like these and others says far more about if you can win the Presidency than a speech at an awards show. If she should decide to run in 2020 I look forward to hearing her address theses issues and others.

Trump had no clue what he was talking about and he won. To this day, Trump has no clue what he is talking about. It is impossible for Winfrey to know less than Trump.

I don't want her to run either, not another reality tv star.

I'm sure she'd be a better president, but no thanks.

Agree fully.........I was also a bit amused that Trump, while self-evaluating his performance at this last meeting he had to show that he was not 100% nuts, chose the terms, "I got great reviews [about how he held the meeting] "

The orange moron STILL thinks he is a fucking reality TV star.....LOL

When it says "draft saved".....does the MOD-SQUAD save them like Twitter NSA to publish later? Like to dig dirt on Reasonable when it runs for Senate? But he thought better and did not hit "POST"? I know I know.....it does not appear likely, but maybe?

Racist fat ugly

Last edited:
Let’s hear how she would deal with China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia as well as the never ending mess known as the Middle East. What would she do about immigration, illegal immigration, border security, terrorism? I didn’t watch the Golden Globes as I understand it Oprah’s speech was very good but how you respond to issues like these and others says far more about if you can win the Presidency than a speech at an awards show. If she should decide to run in 2020 I look forward to hearing her address theses issues and others.

Trump had no clue what he was talking about and he won. To this day, Trump has no clue what he is talking about. It is impossible for Winfrey to know less than Trump.
Thank you for the partisan paint by the numbers response I will give it all the consideration it's due.

Forum List

Back