Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

God didn't give us Joe Biden. You better read it again.
That’s exactly what it says.

“We often think we know best how the world should run and who should run it. We cast a vote and are disappointed when our choice of candidate is not elected. Yet compared to God, our human thinking is minimal. Our scope is a few years; God’s is eternal. So, in our questioning, does God appoint godly leaders?

As the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, God’s purposes are directed by His goodness. He alone is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. He has no equal and rules in love, mercy, and justice. And out of that character, God appoints leaders according to His divine purposes.”

That’s exactly what it says.

“We often think we know best how the world should run and who should run it. We cast a vote and are disappointed when our choice of candidate is not elected. Yet compared to God, our human thinking is minimal. Our scope is a few years; God’s is eternal. So, in our questioning, does God appoint godly leaders?

As the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe, God’s purposes are directed by His goodness. He alone is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. He has no equal and rules in love, mercy, and justice. And out of that character, God appoints leaders according to His divine purposes.”

Biden isn't a Godly President.

So you put your opinion of homosexuality above the Word of God. That's your right. However, I suggest you be honest about it. When you claim you're a Christian then refuse the authority of Scripture, your hypocrisy is glaring. Just a helpful suggestion.
Very interesting.

So you put your opinion of Biden above the Word of God. That’s your right. However, I suggest you be honest about it. When you claim you’re a Christian and then refuse the authority of Scripture, your hypocrisy is glaring. Just a helpful suggestion.

Very interesting.

So you put your opinion of Biden above the Word of God. That’s your right. However, I suggest you be honest about it. When you claim you’re a Christian and then refuse the authority of Scripture, your hypocrisy is glaring. Just a helpful suggestion.
Not working. You two twats need to up your game.

I know that you’re not acting Christ-like. I also know that you’re rejecting the Word of God.

Sad. I will pray for you. I hope you find your way.
You do that, sulphur breath. What is acting "Christ like"? How about I make a whip and beat the shit out of you like Jesus did to the money changers.

Forum List

Back