Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Your childish name-calling and rejection of the Word of God say otherwise.
Oh you mean like Jesus calling the Pharisees names? Gee, I guess Jesus was hateful while being "Christ like", huh. White washed tombstone full of dead man's bones.

Oh you mean like Jesus calling the Pharisees names? Gee, I guess Jesus was hateful while being "Christ like", huh. White washed tombstone full of dead man's bones.
Was Jesus angry at people for sharing the word of God? You have hate in your heart.

Sure. Jesus make a whip and beat the money changers. Was he being "Christ like"? Monkey face.
So you’re angry at me for sharing the Word of God with you and you honestly think that God would approve of you beating the shit out of me for that.

You’re no Christian.

And the twice divorced p*ssy grabbing sexual assaulting adulterer represents the former?
1688862026216.png
Trump can grab all the pussy he wants if he keeps the deviants away from our kids

1688862060383.png
Biden probably grabbed some pussy too.

When did you become a believer?
Do you think that believing the ridiculous stories from the Bible is something to be proud of? If I were to believe in stuff like virgin birth or the great flood I would keep my mouth shut. I wouldn't want anybody to know that I believe ridiculous fairy tales

Do you think that believing the ridiculous stories from the Bible is something to be proud of? If I were to believe in stuff like virgin birth or the great flood I would keep my mouth shut. I wouldn't want anybody to know that I believe ridiculous fairy tales
Do you believe in evolution?

Forum List

Back