Trump's "impeccable" military strategy

They had the airflights of the planes that delivered the chemicals and I'm sure the Ruskies have similar technology. Instead of coming out strongly on Assad's side they backed away a bit and said they didn't support him unilaterally. That convinces me.

As far as Trump's military strategory, it looks like he's doing what he said while campaigning, he's letting the military run the military.
Same military leaders he called idiots cause they couldn't get anything right in the Mid East?

If Assad used Chem weapons, then that embarrassed the Russians who vouched for the world that they were gone .

They had the airflights of the planes that delivered the chemicals and I'm sure the Ruskies have similar technology. Instead of coming out strongly on Assad's side they backed away a bit and said they didn't support him unilaterally. That convinces me.

As far as Trump's military strategory, it looks like he's doing what he said while campaigning, he's letting the military run the military.
Same military leaders he called idiots cause they couldn't get anything right in the Mid East?

If Assad used Chem weapons, then that embarrassed the Russians who vouched for the world that they were gone .
I didn't hear him blame the military leadership, just the CiC pulling the strings. And that high up the CiC decides who's on top, Obama favored politically friendly types.

You're a military illiterate, if the US military wanted to take out a runway it would have been annihilated

Which then makes the entire stupid attack even worse because our intent then was to create potholes all AROUND the Syrian AFB.(we wanted to help in case the Syrian wanted to plant some trees around the base??)

You're a military illiterate, if the US military wanted to take out a runway it would have been annihilated

Which then makes the entire stupid attack even worse because our intent then was to create potholes all AROUND the Syrian AFB.(we wanted to help in case the Syrian wanted to plant some trees around the base??)

I repeat, you're a military illiterate ..seeking attention.

Lets see.......

First. the Trump administration plans to send a message to Al-Assad in Syria to "punish" the bastard for the use of WMDs on his own people......

Second, before dropping bombs on the culprit Syrian airfield, we inform the Russians (allied to Al-Assd) to get out of the way

Third, the Russian inform their Syrian allies to ALSO get out of the way of the incoming missiles and to also get their planes into safer airfields.

Fourth, we launch 59 missiles (at a cost of about $100 million) to show the Syrians and the Russians just how macho Trump really is....

Fifth, we either deliberately or mistakenly avoid hitting the entire runway at the Syrian AFB, allowing the Syrian planes to take off and land in that same airfield.

Any flaws in the above, "brilliant" Trump military strategy, right wingers???
The strike wasn't about Syria...it was about power projected to Xi Jinping and Kim Jung Un. The same partially with MOAB iin Afghan.

So who is CinC?

I didn't hear him blame the military leadership, just the CiC pulling the strings. And that high up the CiC decides who's on top, Obama favored politically friendly types.
You are a lying imbecile, IceIce..

It is T-rump who is employing political kommisars....

Well let me understand you are upset that Trump did not bomb the Russian planes and start World War III that you would have been upset about?

Well let me understand you are upset that Trump did not bomb the Russian planes and start World War III that you would have been upset about?

Only a moron would raise that question....and you "rose" to the challenge.
On THAT airfield were there any Syrian planes?

Would it have been too much trouble if we had issued a few missiles to render that airstrip inoperable?

Do we or do we not have the capability of taking out an airfield?

Did Trump warn the Russians to get the hell out of that AFB?

How do all of the above render your half brain to "conclude" that we would start WWIII?

Forum List

Back