🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's kids not allowed to vote in primary............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that 2 of Donald Trump's kids won't be able to vote for their dad since they forgot to register as Republican for the NY primary.

Two of Donald Trump’s Children Can’t Vote for Him in Primary

I guess that he can stick to his claim of not being a professional politician, because any other politicians kids would have already been registered and able to vote if they were of eligible age to do so.

I guess in all the stumping that they were doing for their dad, they forgot about registration for themselves.

(Yawn) The WE-GOP, in a continued effort to Fascist-ly circumvent the Democratic Process, just f*ed 1 Mil Republican Party Members out of voting / having their votes count...and we should think Trump's kids not being able to vote in a PRIMARY is huge news?

(Yawn) The WE-GOP, in a continued effort to Fascist-ly circumvent the Democratic Process, just f*ed 1 Mil Republican Party Members out of voting / having their votes count...and we should think Trump's kids not being able to vote in a PRIMARY is huge news?
Because they appear to have voted dem or not at all.

Most threads on this board are about little events and subjects that aren't really earth shaking.

I just find it funny that Chump's kids didn't register to vote. Children of every other politician who are old enough to vote are probably registered.

Shoot...............I registered to vote when I registered for the draft. On my 18th birthday.

Ummm, SO?! People flip-flop all the time. Not everyone is a die-hard, gonna-vote-for-this-party-no-matter-what partisan...and the way both parties have been acted for the last decade, I might join the people NOT voting this year out of disgust at what we have to choose from.

Most threads on this board are about little events and subjects that aren't really earth shaking.

I just find it funny that Chump's kids didn't register to vote. Children of every other politician who are old enough to vote are probably registered.

Shoot...............I registered to vote when I registered for the draft. On my 18th birthday.
By that way of thinking, Trump's son did, too. Every 18yo aged man who registered for the draft did. You still have to update your local election registration every so often, especially if you move out of state, etc...

Ummm, SO?! People flip-flop all the time. Not everyone is a die-hard, gonna-vote-for-this-party-no-matter-what partisan...and the way both parties have been acted for the last decade, I might join the people NOT voting this year out of disgust at what we have to choose from.
As a Republican, I see nothing suspicious in a candidates kids voting for Bloomberg of De Blasio or Gillibrand or Schumer. Nothing at all. (-:

That'll show Um!
Ever thought of cutting your throat that might be more effective.

As an AMERICAN-1st, not a 'Republican-1st' or 'Democrat-1st', who actually carefully looks at every candidate and tries to decide what is best for this country - not what is best for any specific party, I have little problem with who they voted for or how they voted.

As an AMERICAN-1st, not a 'Republican-1st' or 'Democrat-1st', who actually carefully looks at every candidate and tries to decide what is best for this country - not what is best for any specific party, I have little problem with who they voted for or how they voted.
Sure you don't.

That'll so Um!
Ever thought of cutting your throat that might be more effective.
Daws, did I piss on your shoes just now? Did I somehow unintentionally attack you just now? Or are you just being, as usual, a d!ck?

I'll betcha they're registered as Democrats, maybe Independents. They're pretty old not to have ever voted yet.

Sure you don't.
Great, you can read...and you got it, too.

:clap: Good boy.

Sure you don't.
Great, you can read...and you got it, too.

:clap: Good boy.
Nothing to get the yammering of dumbfucks
Is easy to spot.

I've been registered as "unenrolled" (an Independent) for 40+ years and it is usually not a big deal that I can't vote in the primaries. I considered registering as a Republican so I could vote, but I didn't want a bunch of robo calls descending on me. So I crossed my fingers and let everyone else do the work.

Actually it is news because Trump kids should have been registered and seeing they're not for the GOP Primary in their home state of New York is kind of funny and tell you they either never voted ( which is not good ) or are registered Democrats which tell me more about Donald Trump and his Progressive Liberal raising of his children...

( Yes, I wrote it )

By that way of thinking, Trump's son did, too. Every 18yo aged man who registered for the draft did. You still have to update your local election registration every so often, especially if you move out of state, etc...

Well, while I was in the military, I kept up with my voting registration. Apparently Trumps kids didn't.

I've been registered as "unenrolled" (an Independent) for 40+ years and it is usually not a big deal that I can't vote in the primaries. I considered registering as a Republican so I could vote, but I didn't want a bunch of robo calls descending on me. So I crossed my fingers and let everyone else do the work.
My listed land line doesn't actually work. Costs $5 a mo. Well it works but the hand set doesn't. We have open primaries, so all you do is show up if you're registered. Living in one of the three most radically right states in America, Mississippi, I find that odd, because it makes it nearly impossible for a tea party challenger.

Forum List

Back