Trump's Ku Klux Klan planning a retaliatory hit?

Get it (pardon the expression ) right lefties. Historically the KKK was the democrat party's muscle to keep Papists and upity Blacks in line. If you could check the wallets of KKK members throughout the 20th century you would find that they were all registered democrats. FDR was the guy who appointed a "former" KKK member to the Supreme Court and he paid FDR back by writing the majority opinion that justified the FDR administration's version of Martial law when Japanese American citizens were placed in American gulags without benefit of due process. Justice Black went a bit further in 1948 when he created the "separation of Church and state" that didn't appear in the Constitution in order to punish Papists..

"Papists"??? :rofl:

Are you trying to say "Catholics"?

You know Catholics vote Democratic, right?

You know JFK was the first Catholic POTUS, but do you know who the first Catholic candidate was?
Al Smith, 1928. In that year and in the previous election year 1924 where Smith also was running, the Klan staged demonstrations to oppose his nomination on that basis -- being Catholic. 1924 was what they called the "Klanbake" where they camped in New Jersey across from the convention in New York City, and that protest was also opposing one Senator Oscar Underwood of Alabama, who was the most vociferous opponent of the Klan in his time.

This would be the same time they were getting governors and Senators elected in Colorado and Indiana and Maine, all Republicans, and three years after they chased a Dem governor out of Oklahoma who was trying to drive the Klan out.

Ah, pretzels.
emot-munch.gif

What does any of the above TROLLING have to do with DemoRATS FOUNDED the KKK?

BLM is the new KKK.

Crooked Hillary was planning to attend a BLM hate rally today but didn't do it because of the murders of the police.

OCDPogo please provide me with a few YouTubes that say the DemoRATS did NOT start the KKK....Thank you in advance!

Ah, so you can't read these posts. I shouldn't be surprised.

Fair enough, here ya go.

Last edited:
OCDPogo please provide me with a few YouTubes that say the DemoRATS did NOT start the KKK....Thank you in advance!

Fair enough, here ya go.

ROTFLMFAO....calling them THE FOUNDERS WITHOUT mentioning either political party, is YOUR PROOF?????

SEE HOW MANY OTHER YOU CAN FIND WITHOUT SAYING DEMORATS FOUNDED THE KKK!.....Your PATHETIC, but SO ENTERTAINING!

Fair enough, here ya go.

ROTFLMFAO....calling them THE FOUNDERS WITHOUT mentioning either political party, is YOUR PROOF?????

SEE HOW MANY OTHER YOU CAN FIND WITHOUT SAYING DEMORATS FOUNDED THE KKK!.....Your PATHETIC, but SO ENTERTAINING!

*I* didn't make the claim that they had any political party. *YOU* did. That gives *YOU* the burden of proof.

Or as you've been expressing it -----
400858909483.jpg

It must suck that BOTH of those documentaries continue to illustrate the group of Confederate veterans out to form a social club ---------------------------------------- which is, once again, what I've been relating all along. The same history I've been posting here every time since the first time we did this, because unlike you I know what I'm talking about and base on history rather than mythology.

You lose.

Fair enough, here ya go.

*I* didn't make the claim that they had any political party. *YOU* did. That gives *YOU* the burden of proof.

Or as you've been expressing it -----
400858909483.jpg

It must suck that BOTH of those documentaries continue to illustrate the group of Confederate veterans out to form a social club ---------------------------------------- which is, once again, what I've been relating all along. The same history I've been posting here every time.

You lose.

And I proved it with the PBS article and the half dozen or so video's I posted.... You have ONE video that doesn't mention political parties....so what does it matter...as the Hildebeast would say!

My post about fruit loop overdose was removed for lack of content but this ridiculous op which in no way is even based in any reality is left?

Ridiculous

"Nathan Bedford Forrest (July 13, 1821 – October 29, 1877), called Bedford Forrest in his lifetime, was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered as a self-educated, brutal, and innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading Southern advocate in the postwar years. He was a pledged delegate from Tennessee to the New York Democratic national convention of 4 July 1868

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You wasted whatever you spent on your education.

Forrest didn't found the Klan. I already posted the names of the actual founders, both first and second iteration.

Forrest was a noted war general whose name had cachet at the time and was approached BY the Klan to be its figurehead as a way to give the ragtag group "legitimacy". In 1867. And he's also the guy who disbanded it in January of 1869, decrying the violent dynamics that had been running away with it.

I posted that too.

See if you can try to keep up. This ain't nowhere near my first time around this block, Hunior.

You aren't real bright are you? Ole Nathan was indeed a "Grand Wizard"...

"George Gordon"

"He became one of the Klan's first members."

"Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses."

"Former Confederate Brigadier General George Gordon developed the Prescript, which espoused white supremacist belief. For instance, an applicant should be asked if he was in favor of "a white man's government", "the reenfranchisement and emancipation of the white men of the South, and the restitution of the Southern people to all their rights."[48]"

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can go on and on and on. It matters not how many blocks you've been around, you have no idea what you are talking about.

HEY STOOPID.

Post 53. There are your founders. Want links for 'em? I've got like two dozen.

That plaque was put on the building by the Daughters of the Confederacy in May of 1917. The building still stands there, but today that plaque is turned backward so it can't be read. What you need to learn is to read the side that CAN be read.

I don't give a flying fuck what Bedford Forrest's birth and death dates are or what the fuck George Gordon did --- neither of them founded the Klan. It wasn't even founded for that purpose anyway.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks

snip......

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

As I said you don't know jack sista boy.

>> A group including many former Confederate veterans founded the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan as a social club in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. <<

1865 actually. But that's from YOUR OWN LINK. Quoted verbatim.

:dig:

What in the blue fuck is "jack sista"?

Here is how intelligent you aren't sista boy, in your tiny little brain REPUBLICANS started the group to defeat the REPUBLICAN the practice of their reconstructionist policy. Yes you have quite the intellect their sista boy.

Forrest didn't found the Klan. I already posted the names of the actual founders, both first and second iteration.

Forrest was a noted war general whose name had cachet at the time and was approached BY the Klan to be its figurehead as a way to give the ragtag group "legitimacy". In 1867. And he's also the guy who disbanded it in January of 1869, decrying the violent dynamics that had been running away with it.

I posted that too.

See if you can try to keep up. This ain't nowhere near my first time around this block, Hunior.

You aren't real bright are you? Ole Nathan was indeed a "Grand Wizard"...

"George Gordon"

"He became one of the Klan's first members."

"Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses."

"Former Confederate Brigadier General George Gordon developed the Prescript, which espoused white supremacist belief. For instance, an applicant should be asked if he was in favor of "a white man's government", "the reenfranchisement and emancipation of the white men of the South, and the restitution of the Southern people to all their rights."[48]"

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can go on and on and on. It matters not how many blocks you've been around, you have no idea what you are talking about.

HEY STOOPID.

Post 53. There are your founders. Want links for 'em? I've got like two dozen.

That plaque was put on the building by the Daughters of the Confederacy in May of 1917. The building still stands there, but today that plaque is turned backward so it can't be read. What you need to learn is to read the side that CAN be read.

I don't give a flying fuck what Bedford Forrest's birth and death dates are or what the fuck George Gordon did --- neither of them founded the Klan. It wasn't even founded for that purpose anyway.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks

snip......

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

As I said you don't know jack sista boy.

>> A group including many former Confederate veterans founded the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan as a social club in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. <<

1865 actually. But that's from YOUR OWN LINK. Quoted verbatim.

:dig:

What in the blue fuck is "jack sista"?

Here is how intelligent you aren't sista boy, in your tiny little brain REPUBLICANS started the group to defeat the REPUBLICAN the practice of their reconstructionist policy. Yes you have quite the intellect their sista boy.

No Dumbass ----- Republicans didn't start the group either. If you had the ability to actually READ you might have noticed I said from the outset that the Klan had no party affiliation. That means not-Republican *AND* not-Democrat. Unfortunately for the sad little comic book world you live in, not everybody is political, nor does everybody have a party affiliation. Particularly in a vanquished would-be country under military occupation where nobody has the right to vote anyway.

I gave you the names. I gave you the history and the raison d'être and the ensuing dynamics. I left the challenge open to demonstrate a political party affiliation for any of them. I have yet to get an answer to that, because --- THERE ISN'T ONE.

Let's take Owen Brewster. Governor of Maine, Congressman, Senator, close confidant of Joe McCarthy. Denounced for Klan support by the previous governor Percival Baxter, his Senate opponent Frederick Hale, and his House colleague Clyde Smith (husband of Margaret Chase Smith) and for the same thing by his gubernatorial opponent .William Pattangall. Smith, Baxter, Hale and Brewster himself were all Republicans. (Much more here: The Klan and the Maine Republican Party)

Jackson, the Klan Governor of Indiana, was Republican too. So was Morley, the Klan governor in Colorado. So was Means, the Klan Senator in Colorado.

Is that because the Klan had some kind of relationship with the Republican Party?

Obviously not DUMBASS, since the party's got people on both sides.

It's because, again, for those who can actually read, I posted this way earlier while y'all were going "la la la" ----- the Klan used whatever political party provided access to what it wanted, and in Maine and Indiana and Colorado that meant Republican, just as in the South it meant Democrat. The Klan didn't care; whatever worked.

In solidly Republican Maine, where Klan membership peaked at 23% of the population, that meant the Klan's access was the Republican Party. "King Kleagle" Eugene Farnsworth, Maine Klan leader, boasted that in the town of Milo “Everybody belongs to the Klan, including 600 citizens,town officials, and the sheriff.”20

From the same source:

>> Farnsworth reportedly spoke at length about two classes in America: Catholics and Protestants. He stated that the Catholic Church held a number of political prisoners, and he expressed concern that there were increasing numbers of Catholic teachers in public schools, working as policemen in cities, and controlling the courts. Farnsworth acknowledged that the Klan was a militant organization, with no political affiliations to a specific party. He made “brief reference to the Negro as another problem and briefly to the Jews as another race that cannot be assimilated,” explaining that “the Catholics, Jews, and Negroes are clannish and stick together, while the native born Americans are constantly rowing with one another.” <<

That's what the Klan was about --- social class, social order, culture, religion and moralism. Not politics. And I've already made this point before --- learn to fucking read. You see Hunior, political parties don't determine everything, *NOR* is everything attributable to one or the other. Fucking intellectually unemployed binary-bot.

And one more thing --- you bring up my sister once more and I'll report you for family rule. Fuck you.

Last edited:
Doesn't detract from the facts I posted.

It just goes to prove how wrong people are sho 'generalize'. The kkk, though, was stated by Democrats, and the KKK has donated cash to Hillary.

According to Obama, though, the only EXTREMISTS in the world are conservative Americans.
We all know that the KKK votes republican....to say otherwise is to say they voted for Obama.
We all also know that the GOP is full of bigots like the KKK, as evidence of the many cons on this forum that are constantly making bigoted threads against blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, gays, and women.
Anyone that isn't bigoted knows that the liberals have been defending all of them.

So the election has now come down to the bigots vs. the liberal progressives. The bigots will lose again, just like they did in 1865.

Fair enough, here ya go.

We all know that bigots founded the KKK, and none of them voted for Obama. All you are doing is exposing yourself as a bigot.

Trying to label blacks as terrorists, just because they say that their lives matter, is like Hitler blaming the Jews to create the hate.

It just goes to prove how wrong people are sho 'generalize'. The kkk, though, was stated by Democrats, and the KKK has donated cash to Hillary.

According to Obama, though, the only EXTREMISTS in the world are conservative Americans.
We all know that the KKK votes republican....to say otherwise is to say they voted for Obama.
We all also know that the GOP is full of bigots like the KKK, as evidence of the many cons on this forum that are constantly making bigoted threads against blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, gays, and women.
Anyone that isn't bigoted knows that the liberals have been defending all of them.

So the election has now come down to the bigots vs. the liberal progressives. The bigots will lose again, just like they did in 1865.

We all know the New Black Panthers, one of whom killed 5 police officers in Dallas, vote Democrat. The members of Black Lies Matter vote Democrat, and Obama and other Dims even defend them.

BLM is the black version of the KKK. KIlling cops is their way of pursuing their racist political agenda, and turds like you defend them.

We all know the New Black Panthers, one of whom killed 5 police officers in Dallas, vote Democrat. The members of Black Lies Matter vote Democrat, and Obama and other Dims even defend them.

We do huh?

Link?

And once you've got that ---- significance?

Guess we'll see this kid --------------- LATER.

Forum List

Back