Trump's Ku Klux Klan planning a retaliatory hit?

Besides being founded by Democrats, the KKK gave Hillary an approx $20k donation...which she did not turn down.

The Klan was not "founded by Democrats", nor does it do anything today as a unit, since it does not exist as such. This has already been posted before (see post 14). It hasn't been a unified entity since the 1940s.

"Nathan Bedford Forrest (July 13, 1821 – October 29, 1877), called Bedford Forrest in his lifetime, was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered as a self-educated, brutal, and innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading Southern advocate in the postwar years. He was a pledged delegate from Tennessee to the New York Democratic national convention of 4 July 1868

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You wasted whatever you spent on your education.

Forrest didn't found the Klan. I already posted the names of the actual founders, both first and second iteration.

Forrest was a noted war general whose name had cachet at the time and was approached BY the Klan to be its figurehead as a way to give the ragtag group "legitimacy". In 1867. And he's also the guy who disbanded it in January of 1869, decrying the violent dynamics that had been running away with it.

I posted that too.

See if you can try to keep up. This ain't nowhere near my first time around this block, Hunior.

You aren't real bright are you? Ole Nathan was indeed a "Grand Wizard"...

"George Gordon"

"He became one of the Klan's first members."

"Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses."

"Former Confederate Brigadier General George Gordon developed the Prescript, which espoused white supremacist belief. For instance, an applicant should be asked if he was in favor of "a white man's government", "the reenfranchisement and emancipation of the white men of the South, and the restitution of the Southern people to all their rights."[48]"

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can go on and on and on. It matters not how many blocks you've been around, you have no idea what you are talking about.

HEY STOOPID.

Post 53. There are your founders. Want links for 'em? I've got like two dozen.

That plaque was put on the building by the Daughters of the Confederacy in May of 1917. The building still stands there, but today that plaque is turned backward so it can't be read. What you need to learn is to read the side that CAN be read.

I don't give a flying fuck what Bedford Forrest's birth and death dates are or what the fuck George Gordon did --- neither of them founded the Klan. It wasn't even founded for that purpose anyway.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks

snip......

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

As I said you don't know jack sista boy.

The Klan was not "founded by Democrats", nor does it do anything today as a unit, since it does not exist as such. This has already been posted before; it hasn't been a unified entity since the 1940s.

OCDPogo FORGETS my signature when SHE went on a fucking RANT about this same shit, and was slapped down when PROVEN the KKK was founded by DemoRATS....Pogo, old girl, you are a fucking disaster!

Your signature completely misattributes words to me that I never posted, flasher-boy. No, the Klan was not "founded by Democrats", and I can prove it and you damn well know I can.
ANYONE can CLICK on the hyperlink and SEE that THIS is exactly what was written! PBS says you're wrong, or like your girlfriend, The Hildebeast, you are just a pathological liar! OR a SOCIOPATH????:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Anyone can, and they'll see I don't write like that and it ain't my quote.

Further, anyone can click on the PBS link and see what it actually does say, which is:
>> Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization.<<

--- which is true; it was in fact founded BY former Confederate soldiers, specifically Calvin E. Jones, Capt. John B. Kennedy, Frank O. McCord, John C. Lester, Richard R. Reed and James R. Crowe. None of them had any known political affiliation, and none of them ran for office before, during or after.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

That was the original Klan, which lasted less than a decade, was officially disbanded in 1869 and hung on unorganized for a few years.

The second, much much larger and more influential Klan was founded over 40 years later by "Colonel" (fake title) William "Joe" Simmons, a failed Methodist minister, salesman, huckster and opportunist, in 1915. Again, Simmons had no known political affiliation and never ran for office, before, during or after.

Prove me wrong.

That (second) Klan however, did try to dabble in politics, getting or aiding and abetting in the elections of, among others, a Senator in Colorado, governors in Indiana, Colorado and Maine, a mayor in Portland (Oregon) and the city council of Anaheim, all of whom were --- Republicans.

Want their names? Say the word.

None of which is to imply that the Klan was a Republican organization either; it was not. It was apolitical. But you might have a nice time explaining to the class why a Democratic Party organization would be working to elect Republicans.

Just to complete this timeline --- Simmons was squeezed out by one Hiram Evans, who was the last guy to head anything that could be called a national single-entity "Klan". That was in the '30s. Since then it's been a load of regional wankers playing dress-up, on their own, like David Duke in Louisiana and that other clown in California. If it were actually some unified thing you wouldn't have the California maggot talking up Hillary while the Louisiana maggot fawns over Donald Rump. If they were a single entity --- they'd just fucking PICK ONE.

Anyone care to go through this AGAIN can see the 200 or so posts at the hyperlink below, while this deranged little woman, continues to OCD on being bitch slapped over 2 years ago!

you-can-thank-the-democratic-party-for-the-kkk.jpg
4939248945_d801a65800_z.jpg
998761006564e537c8d9c75ce7c8f809.jpg
kkk-founded-by-democrats.jpg
kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

But PLEASE continue with your BULLSHIT.... Someone MIGHT actually believe that you ALTERED HISTORY!

OOoooOOOOooh, Googly Image memes. Well ain't that an unimpeachable source. :eusa_dance:

>> The Ku Klux Klan was organized—if one can use that term—in Pulaski, Tennessee on December 24th, 1866 by six former Confederate veterans. It has been suggested that originally it had been meant as simply another fraternal order, one of many being founded around that time—sort of a Southern Masonry. But if this was the intent, it failed dismally. It did not build orphanages or Old Klansman's Homes—and for that matter, even lodge halls. It did not provide its members with low cost life insurance as was becoming common with fraternal orders at that time. In fact, there is little evidence it ever did anything for its members other than provide an outlet for their racial hatreds.

Though a failure at fraternalism, it did enjoy quite a bit of success as a terrorist organization. Given the founders, there is little reason to think it was ever meant to be anything else. From the beginning, it did everything it could to conduct guerrilla warfare against the occupying Northern forces and the Republican Party. The newly freed slaves would be ruthlessly suppressed. Murder was frequently the means toward this end.

The Historian Elane Frantz Parsons sums up Klan membership which, ironically, is a shining example of diversity:

Lifting the Klan masks revealed a chaotic multitude of anti-black vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, war-time guerrilla bands, displaced democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades old grudges, and even a few freedmen and Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. Indeed, all they had in common besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, were that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen.

.... Probably everything commonly known about the Klan comes from its second incarnation, starting in 1915. The white robes, the burning crosses, the incendiary rhetoric directed at Catholics and Jews, the Kludds, Kleagles, and Klaverns , all were originated by the Klan in its second advent. It was during this era that the Klan achieved its greatest membership and spread to numerous northern and western states.

... But if the aim of the second Klan was to become a respectable fraternal order, it failed just as miserably as the first. The failure of the first was in large part economic—most early Klansmen were dead broke—and due to government suppression. The failure of the second was its inability to reconcile a political movement and a fraternal order's need to take care of its members—that and the fact that the entire enterprise was nothing more than an elaborate con job.

In spite of laudable acts of charity, fraternal orders are not altogether altruistic. The main purpose of any fraternal order is to look after the interests of its members. This second KKK, in addition to being a vigorous backer of Prohibition, was so busy hating Blacks, liberals, Catholics, Jews, and, later, Communists, that it neglected to do anything for its members.

.... The Great Depression, beginning in 1929, deprived the Klan of virtually all its dues paying members. It proved equally devastating to legitimate fraternal orders as well and many did not survive. After 1930, the Klan was no longer a money making enterprise and as a consequence interest declined even further—the fact that there was easy money to be made was always at the heart of the Klan. In 1939, Hiram Evans, Imperial Wizard and successor to Simmons, saw the writing on the wall and sold the organization to James Colescott and Samuel Green—the Klan had been incorporated as a business. In 1944, the IRS slapped a lien of $685,000 for back taxes against the organization which bankrupted it. This was effectively the end of the second Klan. << --- Phoenixmasonry
The link does go into, as many historians do, the resurgence of Klan activity in the '50s-'60s around the Civil Rights push, but these were again, decentralized local groups, not a unified organization as existed under Evans, and Simmons before him.

Which is what I've already said, in greater detail.

Say --- blacks... liberals... Catholics... Jews..... and they didn't mention, labor unions.... those are all Republican Party constituents, right?

Oh wait....

OCDPogo FORGETS my signature when SHE went on a fucking RANT about this same shit, and was slapped down when PROVEN the KKK was founded by DemoRATS....Pogo, old girl, you are a fucking disaster!

Your signature completely misattributes words to me that I never posted, flasher-boy. No, the Klan was not "founded by Democrats", and I can prove it and you damn well know I can.
ANYONE can CLICK on the hyperlink and SEE that THIS is exactly what was written! PBS says you're wrong, or like your girlfriend, The Hildebeast, you are just a pathological liar! OR a SOCIOPATH????:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Further, anyone can click on the PBS link and see what it actually does say, which is:
>> Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization.<<

--- which is true; it was in fact founded BY former Confederate soldiers, specifically Calvin E. Jones, Capt. John B. Kennedy, Frank O. McCord, John C. Lester, Richard R. Reed and James R. Crowe. None of them had any known political affiliation, and none of them ran for office before, during or after.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

That was the original Klan, which lasted less than a decade, was officially disbanded in 1869 and hung on unorganized for a few years.

The second, much much larger and more influential Klan was founded over 40 years later by "Colonel" (fake title) William "Joe" Simmons, a failed Methodist minister, salesman, huckster and opportunist, in 1915. Again, Simmons had no known political affiliation and never ran for office, before, during or after.

Prove me wrong.

That (second) Klan however, did try to dabble in politics, getting or aiding and abetting in the elections of, among others, a Senator in Colorado, governors in Indiana, Colorado and Maine, a mayor in Portland (Oregon) and the city council of Anaheim, all of whom were --- Republicans.

None of which is to imply that the Klan was a Republican organization either; it was not. It was apolitical. But you might have a nice time explaining to the class why a Democratic Party organization would be working to elect Republicans.

Just to complete this timeline --- Simmons was squeezed out by one Hiram Evans, who was the last guy to head anything that could be called a national single-entity "Klan". That was in the '30s. Since then it's been a load of regional wankers playing dress-up, on their own, like David Duke in Louisiana and that other clown in California. If it were actually some unified thing you wouldn't have the California maggot talking up Hillary while the Louisiana maggot fawns over Donald Rump. If they were a single entity --- they'd just fucking PICK ONE.

Anyone care to go through this AGAIN can see the 200 or so posts at the hyperlink below, while this deranged little woman, continues to OCD on being bitch slapped over 2 years ago!

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

But PLEASE continue with your BULLSHIT.... Someone MIGHT actually believe that you ALTERED HISTORY!

OOoooOOOOooh, Googly Image memes. Well ain't that an unimpeachable source. :eusa_dance:

>> The Ku Klux Klan was organized—if one can use that term—in Pulaski, Tennessee on December 24th, 1866 by six former Confederate veterans. It has been suggested that originally it had been meant as simply another fraternal order, one of many being founded around that time—sort of a Southern Masonry. But if this was the intent, it failed dismally. It did not build orphanages or Old Klansman's Homes—and for that matter, even lodge halls. It did not provide its members with low cost life insurance as was becoming common with fraternal orders at that time. In fact, there is little evidence it ever did anything for its members other than provide an outlet for their racial hatreds.

Though a failure at fraternalism, it did enjoy quite a bit of success as a terrorist organization. Given the founders, there is little reason to think it was ever meant to be anything else. From the beginning, it did everything it could to conduct guerrilla warfare against the occupying Northern forces and the Republican Party. The newly freed slaves would be ruthlessly suppressed. Murder was frequently the means toward this end.

The Historian Elane Frantz Parsons sums up Klan membership which, ironically, is a shining example of diversity:

Lifting the Klan masks revealed a chaotic multitude of anti-black vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, war-time guerrilla bands, displaced democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades old grudges, and even a few freedmen and Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. Indeed, all they had in common besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, were that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen.

.... Probably everything commonly known about the Klan comes from its second incarnation, starting in 1915. The white robes, the burning crosses, the incendiary rhetoric directed at Catholics and Jews, the Kludds, Kleagles, and Klaverns , all were originated by the Klan in its second advent. It was during this era that the Klan achieved its greatest membership and spread to numerous northern and western states.

... But if the aim of the second Klan was to become a respectable fraternal order, it failed just as miserably as the first. The failure of the first was in large part economic—most early Klansmen were dead broke—and due to government suppression. The failure of the second was its inability to reconcile a political movement and a fraternal order's need to take care of its members—that and the fact that the entire enterprise was nothing more than an elaborate con job.

In spite of laudable acts of charity, fraternal orders are not altogether altruistic. The main purpose of any fraternal order is to look after the interests of its members. This second KKK, in addition to being a vigorous backer of Prohibition, was so busy hating Blacks, liberals, Catholics, Jews, and, later, Communists, that it neglected to do anything for its members.

.... The Great Depression, beginning in 1929, deprived the Klan of virtually all its dues paying members. It proved equally devastating to legitimate fraternal orders as well and many did not survive. After 1930, the Klan was no longer a money making enterprise and as a consequence interest declined even further—the fact that there was easy money to be made was always at the heart of the Klan. In 1939, Hiram Evans, Imperial Wizard and successor to Simmons, saw the writing on the wall and sold the organization to James Colescott and Samuel Green—the Klan had been incorporated as a business. In 1944, the IRS slapped a lien of $685,000 for back taxes against the organization which bankrupted it. This was effectively the end of the second Klan. << --- Phoenixmasonry
The link does go into, as many historians do, the resurgence of Klan activity in the '50s-'60s around the Civil Rights push, but these were again, decentralized local groups, not a unified organization as existed under Evans, and Simmons before him.

Say --- blacks... liberals... Catholics... Jews..... and they didn't mention, labor unions.... those are all Republican Party constituents, right?

Oh wait....

And in your deranged little pea sized mind those SIX CONFEDERATES were all REPUBLICANS that formed to stop REPUBLICANS from gaining political office in the South...is that what you are trying to say in your disjointed way.....:lmao::lmao:

You just can't make this shit up from deranged little liberal women!

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

And in your deranged little pea sized mind those SIX CONFEDERATES were all REPUBLICANS that formed to stop REPUBLICANS from gaining political office in the South...is that what you are trying to say in your disjointed way.....:lmao::lmao:

You just can't make this shit up from deranged little liberal women!

She/It is as stupid as it gets.

Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for. Everyone knows that the Klan is backing Trump.....he can't even pretend he doesn't know David Duke.

Marshal Law before the election? Clinton indicted for lying to congress before the election?

Cops have created more terrorists than they can kill.

Will blaming Obama really work?

Being black in the south right now is really a scary thought.

Will blacks be buying thousands of guns now? Will Trump call for a ban on selling guns to blacks now?

More copycats tonight?

People do crazy stuff when they feel life is hopeless.

Crazies do even crazier stuff to elevate the hate.

More on the next episode of "Killing and Hate in America."
:booze:

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

What part of "they had no known political affiliation" somehow translates to "they were Republicans" in a land where the Republican Party didn't even exist yet, Flasher-boi? Are you fucking stupid?

THIS JUST IN ---- not everybody everywhere has a political party. WHO KNEW. :eusa_doh:

Actually they were simply bored; they had no agenda, neither political nor racial. Pre-existing elements called "night patrols" took over after that point. It was that element that brought in the violence.

=> In fact, the beginning of the Klan involved nothing so sinister, subversive or ancient as the theories supposed. It was the boredom of small-town life that led six young Confederate veterans to gather around a fireplace one December evening in 1865 and form a social club. the place was Pulaski, Tenn., near the Alabama border. when they reassembled a week later, the six young men were full of ideas for their new society. it would be secret, to heighten the amusement of the thing, and the titles for the various offices were to have names as preposterous-sounding as possible, partly for the fun of it and partly to avoid any military or political implications. <= --- The Unusual Origins of the Ku Klux Klan, p. 9, compiled by Klanwatch

That about it?

Are we pretending that Hitlery isn't a friend of the KKK?

Can;t vote
"Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for".

I interpret this to mean that you are ignoring the years of Racist Inflammatory language from Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson, DeBlasio, #BLM and media figures Marc Lamont Hill, Van Jones, Chris Matthews etc.
You do not hold them accountable AT ALL and blame the slaughter of Dallas Police on Donald Trump.

Is that correct, Yes or No?

Don't give him credit for being a human being. He's a loathsome subhuman piece of shit.

Yeah, I can't vote for him either.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

What part of "they had no known political affiliation" somehow translates to "they were Republicans" in a land where the Republican Party didn't even exist yet, Flasher-boi? Are you fucking stupid?

Actually they were simply bored; they had no agenda, neither political nor racial. Pre-existing elements called "night patrols" took over after that point. It was that element that brought in the violence.

=> In fact, the beginning of the Klan involved nothing so sinister, subversive or ancient as the theories supposed. It was the boredom of small-town life that led six young Confederate veterans to gather around a fireplace one December evening in 1865 and form a social club. the place was Pulaski, Tenn., near the Alabama border. when they reassembled a week later, the six young men were full of ideas for their new society. it would be secret, to heighten the amusement of the thing, and the titles for the various offices were to have names as preposterous-sounding as possible, partly for the fun of it and partly to avoid any military or political implications. <= --- The Unusual Origins of the Ku Klux Klan, p. 9, compiled by Klanwatch

That about it?

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a flaming racist slave owner bub, and the "social club" ruse is what every meth distributing biker gang claims.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

THIS JUST IN ---- not everybody everywhere has a political party. WHO KNEW. :eusa_doh:

That about it?

BUT OCDGirl if you click the LINK in my signature for the PBS STORY, they plainly say they were DEMONRATS...just like you!....I even HIGHLIGHTED IT for anyone to see!

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

That about it?

Nathan Bedford Forrest was a flaming racist slave owner bub, and the "social club" ruse is what every meth distributing biker gang claims.

Everyone was a racist in 1865, douche bag.

The Klan was not "founded by Democrats", nor does it do anything today as a unit, since it does not exist as such. This has already been posted before (see post 14). It hasn't been a unified entity since the 1940s.

"Nathan Bedford Forrest (July 13, 1821 – October 29, 1877), called Bedford Forrest in his lifetime, was a lieutenant general in the Confederate Army during the American Civil War. He is remembered as a self-educated, brutal, and innovative cavalry leader during the war and as a leading Southern advocate in the postwar years. He was a pledged delegate from Tennessee to the New York Democratic national convention of 4 July 1868

Forrest didn't found the Klan. I already posted the names of the actual founders, both first and second iteration.

Forrest was a noted war general whose name had cachet at the time and was approached BY the Klan to be its figurehead as a way to give the ragtag group "legitimacy". In 1867. And he's also the guy who disbanded it in January of 1869, decrying the violent dynamics that had been running away with it.

I posted that too.

See if you can try to keep up. This ain't nowhere near my first time around this block, Hunior.

"George Gordon"

"Gordon was elected as a Democrat to the Sixtieth, Sixty-first, and Sixty-second Congresses."

"Former Confederate Brigadier General George Gordon developed the Prescript, which espoused white supremacist belief. For instance, an applicant should be asked if he was in favor of "a white man's government", "the reenfranchisement and emancipation of the white men of the South, and the restitution of the Southern people to all their rights."[48]"

I can go on and on and on. It matters not how many blocks you've been around, you have no idea what you are talking about.

HEY STOOPID.

That plaque was put on the building by the Daughters of the Confederacy in May of 1917. The building still stands there, but today that plaque is turned backward so it can't be read. What you need to learn is to read the side that CAN be read.

I don't give a flying fuck what Bedford Forrest's birth and death dates are or what the fuck George Gordon did --- neither of them founded the Klan. It wasn't even founded for that purpose anyway.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks

snip......

"Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s

>> A group including many former Confederate veterans founded the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan as a social club in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. <<

1865 actually. But that's from YOUR OWN LINK. Quoted verbatim.

:dig:

What in the blue fuck is "jack sista"?

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

That about it?

Everyone was a racist in 1865, douche bag.

Actually no, not at all, but you're full of shit, have no clue what you're blathering on about, and are only capable of emotional diahrrea.

"Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for".

I interpret this to mean that you are ignoring the years of Racist Inflammatory language from Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson, DeBlasio, #BLM and media figures Marc Lamont Hill, Van Jones, Chris Matthews etc.
You do not hold them accountable AT ALL and blame the slaughter of Dallas Police on Donald Trump.

Is that correct, Yes or No?
You got to be kidding. 200 years of black hate, slavery, KKK murders, and the continued hate of blacks by the GOP and Trump......and you want to blame the blacks. What chapter of the Klan are you with?

No, I'm not a member nor a fan of the KKK. Your response contained too many words. Yes or No.

I posted that too.

"George Gordon"

HEY STOOPID.

snip......

>> A group including many former Confederate veterans founded the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan as a social club in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. <<

Comma between jack, sista, boy.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

That about it?

BUT OCDGirl if you click the LINK in my signature for the PBS STORY, they plainly say they were DEMONRATS...just like you!....I even HIGHLIGHTED IT for anyone to see!

Uh --- no, it doesn't. STILL waiting for any evidence at all that McCord, Crowe, Kennedy, Jones, Reed or Lester had any political affiliation at all, in a conquered land where the right to vote had been taken away by the Federal government anyway. DUMBASS.

Then there's Simmons. STILL waiting for any evidence there either.

I posted that too.

"George Gordon"

HEY STOOPID.

snip......

Comma between jack, sista, boy.

Ain't no comma there. But that would leave "sista boy" which makes no sense either.

Prove me wrong.

plaque1_6.gif

Prove me wrong.

kkk.png
KKK-DemocratStart.png

Oh wait....

That about it?

It's a matter of record. Has been for a long time. The racial and terror element was brought in from outside by "night patrols", which predated the Klan. See my Klanwatch link for more on them. They infiltrated what was originally just a lark. The six founders when they rode with masks went not to the homes of black folk but to those of their mothers and girlfriends, just to see if they could do it without anyone recognizing them.

Not sure about your characterization of Forrest. He was known to abhor mistreatment of slaves, and in fact freed his own. But he was not a founder anyway --- he was brought in as a figurehead after it was running amok so they'd look "legitimate". After less than two years he said "this group is fucked up" (paraphrasing) and issued an order disbanding the whole operation.

Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for. Everyone knows that the Klan is backing Trump.....he can't even pretend he doesn't know David Duke.

Marshal Law before the election? Clinton indicted for lying to congress before the election?

Cops have created more terrorists than they can kill.

Will blaming Obama really work?

Being black in the south right now is really a scary thought.

Will blacks be buying thousands of guns now? Will Trump call for a ban on selling guns to blacks now?

More copycats tonight?

People do crazy stuff when they feel life is hopeless.

Crazies do even crazier stuff to elevate the hate.

More on the next episode of "Killing and Hate in America."
Where do all you retards come from.
Hate hate hate yelling lies for the top of their collective lungs.the OP IS the problem not the solution

Forum List

Back