Trump's Ku Klux Klan planning a retaliatory hit?

Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for. Everyone knows that the Klan is backing Trump.....he can't even pretend he doesn't know David Duke.

Marshal Law before the election? Clinton indicted for lying to congress before the election?

Cops have created more terrorists than they can kill.

Will blaming Obama really work?

Being black in the south right now is really a scary thought.

Will blacks be buying thousands of guns now? Will Trump call for a ban on selling guns to blacks now?

More copycats tonight?

People do crazy stuff when they feel life is hopeless.

Crazies do even crazier stuff to elevate the hate.

More on the next episode of "Killing and Hate in America."
Hangover actually believes this crap. Way too many brainwashed loons in this country. Not a good sign. Things will not improve until bigoted, nutjobs like hangover quit race baiting.

All the bigot right wing Trump minions on this thread have proven my points, Thanks.

All the bigot right wing Trump minions on this thread have proven my points, Thanks.
Everyone fully understands you are a complete loon. I'm not sure when you parted ways with reality, but good grief, try to pull it together man.

Are we pretending that Hitlery isn't a friend of the KKK?
Yeah, sure....and the Klan voted for Obama too.

QJ647Ko.jpg

When Trump starts kissing them and glorifying them when they die, then start a Trump loves the KKK thread...
In the mean time, wise the hell up. You people are killing this country.

"Why no mention"? Oh I dunno, maybe because he left all that behind before Hillary was even born.

Why no mention of a former KKK leader lip locking a former Republican Goldwater Girl?

"Former". It's a bitch innit?

Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for. Everyone knows that the Klan is backing Trump.....he can't even pretend he doesn't know David Duke.

Marshal Law before the election? Clinton indicted for lying to congress before the election?

Will blacks be buying thousands of guns now? Will Trump call for a ban on selling guns to blacks now?

More copycats tonight?

We know you're hoping but yet the only people doing the killing are the terrorists and left wing racist hate groups.

More copycats tonight?

like what you are doing here?....
No, like this......

OMG, the smoking gun!!!!!!!!

Trump wants to kill Obama!!!!!!!

Isn't that cute...liberals have beenshowing up at Trump Rallies wearing sheets & handing out swastikas yet liberals are still trying to say Conservatives are connected to the KKK.

Besides being founded by Democrats, the KKK gave Hillary an approx $20k donation...which she did not turn down.

Black domestic terrorists versus the KKK - Obama's racially divisive agenda is getting the results he has wanted.

Isn't that cute...liberals have beenshowing up at Trump Rallies wearing sheets & handing out swastikas yet liberals are still trying to say Conservatives are connected to the KKK.

Besides being founded by Democrats, the KKK gave Hillary an approx $20k donation...which she did not turn down.

Black domestic terrorists versus the KKK - Obama's racially divisive agenda is getting the results he has wanted.
black.jpg

Doesn't detract from the facts I posted.

It just goes to prove how wrong people are sho 'generalize'. The kkk, though, was stated by Democrats, and the KKK has donated cash to Hillary.

According to Obama, though, the only EXTREMISTS in the world are conservative Americans.

The Klan was not "founded by Democrats", nor does it do anything today as a unit, since it does not exist as such. This has already been posted before (see post 14). It hasn't been a unified entity since the 1940s.

Last edited:
Doesn't detract from the facts I posted.

It just goes to prove how wrong people are sho 'generalize'. The kkk, though, was stated by Democrats, and the KKK has donated cash to Hillary.

According to Obama, though, the only EXTREMISTS in the world are conservative Americans.

Those are Black BLM members in KKK garb protesting Trump!

The Klan was not "founded by Democrats", nor does it do anything today as a unit, since it does not exist as such. This has already been posted before; it hasn't been a unified entity since the 1940s.

OCDPogo FORGETS my signature when SHE went on a fucking RANT about this same shit, and was slapped down when PROVEN the KKK was founded by DemoRATS....Pogo, old girl, you are a fucking disaster!

More copycats tonight?

You seem to very misinformed. This IS on Barak Racist Pig Obama. Wouldn't you agree that BLM goons should put on uniforms too? If they want war they'll get it.

This just in --- Hillary has condemned Black Lives Matter in no uncertain terms:

Clinton: "Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about. You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. "

.... "But you may groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know."

... I" don't know any - honestly, I don't know BLM. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."​

Phew. Doesn't get much more condemnatory than that. :lol:

"Trump is getting the race war he has been hoping for".

I interpret this to mean that you are ignoring the years of Racist Inflammatory language from Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson, DeBlasio, #BLM and media figures Marc Lamont Hill, Van Jones, Chris Matthews etc.
You do not hold them accountable AT ALL and blame the slaughter of Dallas Police on Donald Trump.

Is that correct, Yes or No?
You got to be kidding. 200 years of black hate, slavery, KKK murders, and the continued hate of blacks by the GOP and Trump......and you want to blame the blacks. What chapter of the Klan are you with?

Pick up a weapon and shoot some cops "Bro".

This just in --- Hillary has condemned Black Lives Matter in no uncertain terms:

Clinton: "Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about. You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. "

.... "But you may groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know."

... I" don't know any - honestly, I don't know BLM. I don't believe I have ever met him. I'm pretty sure I didn't meet him. And I just don't know anything about him."​

Phew. Doesn't get much more condemnatory than that. :lol:
ROTFLMFAO.......

upload_2016-7-8_17-55-9.jpeg

Forum List

Back