Trump’s lawyers kicking butt so far in this first hour, pointing out Dem lies and hypocrisy

Not coming to defense of the capital is proof that he wanted the Capitol mobbed and attacked. Proof of intent to incite.
No it isn't you moron.
Trump took an oath to defend the country from enemies foreign and domestic.

And then when he saw the capitol attacked, he did nothing for two hours.
Not part of the charges for impeachment, Stupid.

You repeating the dumbest claims of the President's lawyers, just makes you sound like a sheep, following their ill considered line of reasoning.
It is a fact, Fuckwit.

There was exactly ONE charge in the Shampeachment......incitement of an insurrection.

They said nothing about Trump’s actions after the riot started, you raving lunatic.

When will you learn not to challenge me on the facts? I’m Hussein’s never. You are that stupid.

Oh how nice. That's even better proof than my own that your claim about doing nothing for two hours was false.

Thank you.

Trump finished speaking at 1:10 p.m. The entered the Capitol at 2:12, according to you, and according to you, 26 minutes later, Trump called for peace.

:thup:
Actually the calls for a capitol emergency, and Trumps return to the white house was around 1:15 pm.

Trump watched for an hour and 10 minutes plus minus, before attacking Mike Pence in a tweet, and then 15 minutes later tweeting for peace.

So I have to bow to my claim of 2 hours being wrong, and correct it to an hour and a half.
You were there? How do you know what Trump was doing?

Just like the southern sheriffs pointed their police dogs to peacefully restrain the civil rights marchers.
That's all you got, pointing to racial violence? I gladly accept your surrender...
I thought you were smart enough to see the parallel, but I guess I have to spell it out. Police dogs, like the mob that Trump invited to washington to "stop the steal" on January 6th, who as pointed out already planned nad prepared to take over the capitol. Just like police dogs are trained to attack,. All that is required to trigger them into action is a single command. For Trump it was sending his mob to the capitol, and the result was inevitable.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok:

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

THE “FIGHT” MONTAGE IS FUCKING CLASSIC!!
Seriously? And you can say that shit with a straight face? by claiming cops were beaten up all last summer? They're trying to compare apples to oranges, in short, alternative facts....LOL
Over 200 riots by DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020. Burning, Looting, Murder in democrat cities around the country. And you are trying to make a mountain out of a minor skirmish that you cannot even point convincingly to one side or the other. The only fatality caused by this skirmish was the murder of a US veteran that was in the capitol with a camera--and she was murdered by the capitol police,
200 riots, okay....and guys how many were beating by cops and arrested? Who didn't get to go home; regroup and post to social media, like every one of those murderers did and If that cop and the others that died mean nothing to you, only that white stupid bitch, than I have nothing to say to you, loser Go su*****************************

The country is more divided than ever before
After four years of democrat pushed division, I have to agree. And it won't go away anytime soon either. The democrats opened their own can of worms this time and they are going to regret it everyday until they quit dividing. Male/Female, White/POC, Straight/LGBTQXYZ, law-abiding citizens/DNC-BLM-Antifa rioters, looters and murderers. The democrat way.

You are absolutely freakin insane. "Democrat pushed division"? Foolishness and ignorance combined. McConnell spent 8 years doing nothing but opposing Obama. The first four years it was all about preventing his re-election even at the detriment of the country. Then Trump gets elected, not by uniting the country behind a vision. but by fanning the division, a divide and conquer strategy. Even his campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again", was little more than a poorly veiled nod to white supremacy. It was insulting because it begged the question, "When did America suddenly become "not great". The racial divide was primarily fueled by Trump's inept and racist response to the initial protests.

Nope, Truman famously had a sign posted on the executive desk, "The Buck Stops Here". The state of the nation was Trump's only responsibility, and yet he and his minions refuse to credit him for anything negative, and create pure fantasy to give him praise, like the whole magically decreased drug prices with an EO that never went into effect.
Damn, I thought Trump's new residence was in Mar-a-lago. I must be mistaken because he seems to have set up shop in your head. He's gone moron. You can let go of your TDS now. The new target is China Joe.

The are showing a ton of
Video proving what lying scumbags and hypocritical traitors the Dems are. It has almost been a solid hour of providing video and social media evidence of Dem lies.

Seriously? And you can say that shit with a straight face? by claiming cops were beaten up all last summer? They're trying to compare apples to oranges, in short, alternative facts....LOL
Over 200 riots by DNC/BLM/Antifa in 2020. Burning, Looting, Murder in democrat cities around the country. And you are trying to make a mountain out of a minor skirmish that you cannot even point convincingly to one side or the other. The only fatality caused by this skirmish was the murder of a US veteran that was in the capitol with a camera--and she was murdered by the capitol police,
200 riots, okay....and guys how many were beating by cops and arrested? Who didn't get to go home; regroup and post to social media, like every one of those murderers did and If that cop and the others that died mean nothing to you, only that white stupid bitch, than I have nothing to say to you, loser Go su*****************************
Misspelled your name, moron--should be Triggered. LMAO

After four years of democrat pushed division, I have to agree. And it won't go away anytime soon either. The democrats opened their own can of worms this time and they are going to regret it everyday until they quit dividing. Male/Female, White/POC, Straight/LGBTQXYZ, law-abiding citizens/DNC-BLM-Antifa rioters, looters and murderers. The democrat way.

You are absolutely freakin insane. "Democrat pushed division"? Foolishness and ignorance combined. McConnell spent 8 years doing nothing but opposing Obama. The first four years it was all about preventing his re-election even at the detriment of the country. Then Trump gets elected, not by uniting the country behind a vision. but by fanning the division, a divide and conquer strategy. Even his campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again", was little more than a poorly veiled nod to white supremacy. It was insulting because it begged the question, "When did America suddenly become "not great". The racial divide was primarily fueled by Trump's inept and racist response to the initial protests.

Nope, Truman famously had a sign posted on the executive desk, "The Buck Stops Here". The state of the nation was Trump's only responsibility, and yet he and his minions refuse to credit him for anything negative, and create pure fantasy to give him praise, like the whole magically decreased drug prices with an EO that never went into effect.
Damn, I thought Trump's new residence was in Mar-a-lago. I must be mistaken because he seems to have set up shop in your head. He's gone moron. You can let go of your TDS now. The new target is China Joe.
Seriously? Hillary was used in the Trump defense shit.....that white bitch is locked onto the nuts of every conservative in the country...and the whore never held the white house, lost every election for it and you white bastards still suck off her tits......get the fuck outta here

Seriously? Hillary was used in the Trump defense shit.....that white bitch is locked onto the nuts of every conservative in the country...and the whore never held the white house, lost every election for it and you white bastards still suck off her tits......get the fuck outta here
Racist bigot too. SMH.

Racist bigot too. SMH.
Listen, I'm gonna get banned again, so I'm gonna bid you a farewell, you pussy smelling fish egg.

Racist bigot too. SMH.
Listen, I'm gonna get banned again, so I'm gonna bid you a farewell, you pussy smelling fish egg.
Adios, don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

The are showing a ton of

Show me the footage of Democrats being arrested for kidnapping a Republican governor. Of Democrats storming the capitol. You can't because that was the Republicans' private police. The videos we saw inside the capitol were even more frightening than what has been shown publicly. How close a mob shouting to hang Mike Pence got to Pence and the nuclear football.

<sob> But...But...what about the Democrats?

Has nothing to do with Trumps role in the Jan 6 attacks
And Trump's role was Constitutional.

Trump swore to defend the Constitution.

He refused to do so as Congress was being attacked

It's unfortunate that you continue to post things trying to make links that don't exist.

Trump is not the keeper of congress and he does not do other people's jobs.

You still have yet to provide anything of substance.

Just like the southern sheriffs pointed their police dogs to peacefully restrain the civil rights marchers.
That's all you got, pointing to racial violence? I gladly accept your surrender...
I thought you were smart enough to see the parallel, but I guess I have to spell it out. Police dogs, like the mob that Trump invited to washington to "stop the steal" on January 6th, who as pointed out already planned nad prepared to take over the capitol. Just like police dogs are trained to attack,. All that is required to trigger them into action is a single command. For Trump it was sending his mob to the capitol, and the result was inevitable.

No, no, no....You can't have it both ways.

You can't argue that his speech on Jan 6 was so inflaming that it whipped up the crowd into an insurrection, then come back when Trump's lawyers decimate your claims, and say that this was preplanned....

Show me the footage of Democrats being arrested for kidnapping a Republican governor.

Really? Gretchen Whitmer was actually kidnapped? When?

Of Democrats storming the capitol.

You can't because that was the Republicans' private police.

Nonsense, and nothing more than inflamatory bull shit...

The videos we saw inside the capitol were even more frightening than what has been shown publicly.

Yes, it was pretty frightening, and I don't know of any Republican, or Conservative that isn't saying that those that did that should be arrested, and tried....

How close a mob shouting to hang Mike Pence got to Pence and the nuclear football.

Yep, pretty scary shit....All that proves is that those that broke into the Capitol were crazed that day...NOT that Trump incited them to do anything...

<sob> But...But...what about the Democrats?

Has nothing to do with Trumps role in the Jan 6 attacks
Trump had zero to do with the Demmies plans to skewer him at their planned Jan 6 hoax like their Mueller $40 million dollar hoax, followed by their schmucks two hoax impeachments?

The Demmies have branded themselves hoaxmongers of this generation's demise. Only fortunately, the freedom ball is still ringing in spite of all the faces slinging their operatives inflicted on cop cars in Portland, Seattle, and the streets of San Francisco and the upswing in murders in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and other metropolitan cities.

Trump controls 1/3rd of the capitol police board. McConnel controls 1/3rd of the capitol police board.
Together they have majority control of the capitol police. And half the oversight of the capitol police.
My citation disputes what you claim without any proof of what you say at all.
Try harder next time.

Forum List

Back