Trump's 'Lifetime Of Lies' Exposed In Author's Damning New Video

iku

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2023
Trump is in the spotlight again. Some might say being in the spotlight is good, some might say it is bad. I don't particularly like or dislike videos like this. I find it educational.

Author Don Winslow returned to hammering former President Donald Trump with the release of a new video this week.

The bestselling writer called out Trump’s many, many lies in a new 4-minute clip that he shared on YouTube Wednesday.

He captioned it: #DonaldTrumpLifetimeOfLies.

Winslow ripped Trump as nothing more than an “infomercial” and “five-decade-long marketing campaign” who used “salesman language” to manipulate supporters.

Trump is in the spotlight again. Some might say being in the spotlight is good, some might say it is bad. I don't particularly like or dislike videos like this. I find it educational.

Author Don Winslow returned to hammering former President Donald Trump with the release of a new video this week.

The bestselling writer called out Trump’s many, many lies in a new 4-minute clip that he shared on YouTube Wednesday.

Winslow ripped Trump as nothing more than an “infomercial” and “five-decade-long marketing campaign” who used “salesman language” to manipulate supporters.

How about equal time for the current Liar in Chief. LMAO. You choose to ignore his 50 years of lying. Hypocrites.

I've been through this exercise many times. Give me two or three actual lies by Donald Trump and we'll examine them. Invariably, they are not lies - they are differences of opinion, common exaggerations, and things of that nature.

I guarantee that someone with the time and interest to do so could publish just as many lies told about Trump as the bogus lists of his lies.

All of the following are lies:
  • Trump's campaign colluded with agents of the Russian Federation to win the 2016 election,
  • Trump bragged about grabbing women by their private parts,
  • Trump called American Nazi's "very fine people,"
  • Trump called [all] Mexicans, "robbers, rapists, and drug dealers,"
  • Trump is a serial rapist,
  • Trump is a "failed" businessman,
  • Trump claimed without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen,
  • Trump is a serial tax evader,
  • Trump was behind the 1/6 riots,
You get the idea. All lies. All generally accepted on the Left. Even when they are proven false, Lefties still repeat them ad nauseum.

You are scum.

Just another Trump hater with an agenda.

I've been through this exercise many times. Give me two or three actual lies by Donald Trump and we'll examine them. Invariably, they are not lies - they are differences of opinion, common exaggerations, and things of that nature.

I guarantee that someone with the time and interest to do so could publish just as many lies told about Trump as the bogus lists of his lies.

• Trump's campaign colluded with agents of the Russian Federation to win the 2016 election,
You get the idea. All lies. All generally accepted on the Left. Even when they are proven false, Lefties still repeat them ad nauseum.

You are scum.
My all time favorite was the claim that he told everyone to shoot up with bleach to combat covid. Commanding an insurrection is another. SCUM is too good of a word for the left.

You are scum.
Are you crazy?

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
My all time favorite was the claim that he told everyone to shoot up with bleach to combat covid. Commanding an insurrection is another. SCUM is too good of a word for the left.
So many to choose from and so many are so unbelievable, I am not sure what my favorite is.

How about equal time for the current Liar in Chief. LMAO. You choose to ignore his 50 years of lying. Hypocrites.
sure. How about you start a thread, and I will add to it. I have a huge list of lies Biden has told, including evidence that Biden is a racist.
Gasp, yes Racist. Go ahead, start it. Be sure to "@" me. I am not going to post "hearsay", I am going to post things like..
Joe Biden claimed he marched in Selma. Flat out lie no he did not.

notthisshitagainnbbvcsseddd.jpg

eyerollgif.gif

Attachments

• notthisshitagainhggvcxxzsaws.jpg
    notthisshitagainhggvcxxzsaws.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back