Trump's Mad That the Obama's Were Invited to the Royal Wedding and He & Zsa Zsa Weren't

Let Shuler King, cousin of Meghan Markle, explain it to you why they weren't invited nor wanted.

Reading the replies it's obvious the Trump rumps are taking this a little too close to heart. :eusa_dance:

Nothing could be further from the truth.
I'm glad he wasnt invited and that the royals dont like him.
All that means is he's on the right track.

Sure buddy. :113:

Why would I care about a country that is allowing muslims to over run it?
As far as I'm concerned they're future enemies.

Will Harry's real dad be there?
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Let Shuler King, cousin of Meghan Markle, explain it to you why they weren't invited nor wanted.

Reading the replies it's obvious the Trump rumps are taking this a little too close to heart. :eusa_dance:

I don't know. Why do you insist on telling us over and over again how you don't care? Just let it go man. :auiqs.jpg:

All of Europe and that moron picks a American mongrel!
Yeah, you bet that's something to be proud of!

I don't know. Why do you insist on telling us over and over again how you don't care? Just let it go man. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL...Like I care about europe's version of the Kardashians.

No, what is this your fourth or fifth time posting in this thread? Of course you don't care. :dance:

I'm positive Pres. Trump could care less about not being invited to the wedding. ..... :cool:

Trump doesn't care. No one does.

I think this is an insanely stupid thing.

But if you don't think Trump cares, you don't know a damn thing about Trump.

The House of Windsor are German descendants of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and not of British descent.....it is to laugh. The House of Windsor were also awfully chummy with Jimmy Savile, the pedophile that provided children to members off the House of Parliament. You can't tell me that MI5 and MI6 didn't only know of his activities but used what he did to compromise members of Parliament. Prince Andrew was a visitor to Jeffery Epstein's pedophile island. In 1964 Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip made off with ten native children from the Catholic ran Kamloops school in British Columbia.But who gives a shit, right? Former Prime Minister Edward Heath was a pedophile that had a penchant for young teenage boys and had them tossed off his boat after he was done with them because they could identify him. If President Trump cared about attending a ceremony with elite garbage like that? Then I would lose respect for him.

Bottom line is that the (snicker) "Royal family" isn't "royal" at all........

No, what is this your fourth or fifth time posting in this thread? Of course you don't care. :dance:

It seems I have to repeatedly remind you since you cant get it through your thick skull.

Trump supporters actually think Trump is well liked around the world.
Ha! .

Who gives a fuck what the eurotrash think?
the american trash in the whitehouse?

Apparently not Trump.
Like I said,I'm glad he wasnt invited. I dont want our government interacting in anyway with the globullist agenda.

That's right, the royal wedding is just another brick in the wall. :dunno:

It seems I have to repeatedly remind you since you cant get it through your thick skull.

I know, I know, you really don't care at all that Trump wasn't invited. We get it.

Ha! .

Apparently not Trump.
Like I said,I'm glad he wasnt invited. I dont want our government interacting in anyway with the globullist agenda.

Nah...it's just more leftist eurotrash that should be ignored.
There may come a time in the near future that we may see mass immigration from Europe to the US to escape the caliphate that is steadily growing in Europe.
Cant wait to hear you to scream about border security.

I know, I know, you really don't care at all that Trump wasn't invited. We get it.

Took long enough.

Took long enough.

Yep, totally get it, you don't want to even talk about this anymore.

Ha! .

Apparently not Trump.

Don thin so...

March will come and go and noone will care after the first two or three news cycles.

Depending on if we have had Trumps entire Administration gassed in a Gulag in Southwest Oklahoma, and replaced by the Clintons.

Took long enough.

Yep, totally get it, you don't want to even talk about this anymore.

No,I dont mind reminding you that europe doesnt mean shit anymore in the big scheme of things.

Forum List

Back