Trump's master stroke at the last Republican debate

Someone should ask for a list of friends that he lost because he's probably lying.

He is also once again whining that Republicans give him no respect so he is again thinking of a third party run.

There were weapons of mass destructiond in Iraq. This is one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on the American people. The Bush administration wanted to save our allies' reputation who sold weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein, France and Germany and also Russia. So he and the media agreed to perpetrate a lie. However, once in a while the truth has come out:

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

The other source I have for this is a woman I knew from work who had friends in the military, who told her there were WMDs in Iraq, that were made in France and Germany.

If you think this is a bad source, let me ask you a question: do you believe the word of a normal person who has no motive to lie, or do you believe the word of the government and the media, who has ever motive to lie.

There were weapons of mass destructiond in Iraq. This is one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated on the American people. The Bush administration wanted to save our allies' reputation who sold weapons of mass destruction to Saddam Hussein, France and Germany and also Russia. So he and the media agreed to perpetrate a lie. However, once in a while the truth has come out:

BOMBSHELL: New York Times Reports WMDs WERE Found in Iraq! - The Political Insider

The other source I have for this is a woman I knew from work who had friends in the military, who told her there were WMDs in Iraq, that were made in France and Germany.

If you think this is a bad source, let me ask you a question: do you believe the word of a normal person who has no motive to lie, or do you believe the word of the government and the media, who has ever motive to lie.
ummmmm..... Reagan gave him some. :eusa_eh: We already know all that. Remember Rumsfeld shaking Saddam's hand.

Were they the smoking gun that would have us wake up to a mushroom cloud in 45 minutes WMD's that Cheney and Condi and others in the admin talked about?

Were they the smoking gun that would have us wake up to a mushroom cloud in 45 minutes WMD's that Cheney and Condi and others in the admin talked about?

Bush never claimed that Saddam had fusion or fission bombs------liars claim he did

The Donor Class repeatedly booed Trump for telling the truth.

It is a fact that President George W. Bush *failed* to keep America safe on Sept. 11, 2001.

It is a fact that President George W. Bush *failed* to keep America safe on Sept. 11, 2001.

Bush did not know what to expect from islamo Nazi scum

Bush can be blamed for not fixing the American intelligence agencies in the eight months he was President before 9/11.

But most of the blame can be placed at the feet of Bill Clinton, who repeatedly missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden.

Also, Clinton ordered that CIA and FBI could not share intelligence. That was not helpful to the cause of catching/killing terrorists.

link?

link to what--------WHITE HOUSE naivete re ISLAM? my own observations over decades. HISTORY. In the 1980s the white house was LAUDING the TALIBAN HEROES---------I knew-----because I knew lots and lots of Pakistanis
at that time and I knew the word CALIPHATE. Be honest-----did you know anything about "CALIPHATE"-------30 years ago? Remember OLIVER NORTH-----commented that OSAMA BIN LADEN is a dangerous man during
those----Iran -Contra hearings? ---------PEOPLE LAUGHED

link?

link to what--------WHITE HOUSE naivete re ISLAM? my own observations over decades. HISTORY. In the 1980s the white house was LAUDING the TALIBAN HEROES---------I knew-----because I knew lots and lots of Pakistanis
at that time and I knew the word CALIPHATE. Be honest-----did you know anything about "CALIPHATE"-------30 years ago? Remember OLIVER NORTH-----commented that OSAMA BIN LADEN is a dangerous man during

We know- Reagan supported the Mujahadeen/taliban and gave them stinger missiles.

Bush can be blamed for not fixing the American intelligence agencies in the eight months he was President before 9/11.

But most of the blame can be placed at the feet of Bill Clinton, who repeatedly missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden.

Also, Clinton ordered that CIA and FBI could not share intelligence. That was not helpful to the cause of catching/killing terrorists.

that's false. they knew. the intel was just fine until they cherry picked it to justify going in and trying to do what his daddy didn't.

they knew about the pdb saying bin laden was going to attack but did nothing to increase airport/airplane security.

if it had G-d forbid happened on this president's watch, you'd have had him drawn and quartered.

Last edited:

link?

We know- Reagan supported the Mujahadeen/taliban and gave them stinger missiles.

yes-----naïve----that he thought they were GOOD GUYS and he could trust them----REAGAN never acted alone------he had a cabinet---and advisors and most of all NANCY----(and her astrologers) It was extreme WHITE HOUSE and WASHTINGTON DC -----stupidity. Anyone in the white house who knew anything about anything-------would have put a bullet in the head of SADDAM HUSSEIN ---way back circa 1970

yes-----naïve----that he thought they were GOOD GUYS and he could trust them----REAGAN never acted alone------he had a cabinet---and advisors and most of all NANCY----(and her astrologers) It was extreme WHITE HOUSE and WASHTINGTON DC -----stupidity. Anyone in the white house who knew anything about anything
well..... yeah. That Admin was drunk on creating under the radar military excursions

Forum List

Back