🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's "mercurial" personality is dangerous

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
A mercurial personality disorder describes someone whose mood or behavior is changeable and unpredictable.

We all have seen that Trump can change direction of what he states almost on a daily basis (when he states something truly outrageous, his handlers tell him to go out and state that he was being "sarcastic."

Now, that type of personality is entertaining if someone is hosting a reality show, but downright scary if that type of personality wants to impact on world affairs.

Trump does NOT "tell it like it is"......rather, Trump "tells it like his mood or ego dictates" and that, my fellow Americans, should make whatever Trump spews unacceptable..

A mercurial personality disorder describes someone whose mood or behavior is changeable and unpredictable.

We all have seen that Trump can change direction of what he states almost on a daily basis (when he states something truly outrageous, his handlers tell him to go out and state that he was being "sarcastic."

Now, that type of personality is entertaining if someone is hosting a reality show, but downright scary if that type of personality wants to impact on world affairs.

Trump does NOT "tell it like it is"......rather, Trump "tells it like his mood or ego dictates" and that, my fellow Americans, should make whatever Trump spews unacceptable..
we've just never had a plain talker before. meanwhile hillary struggles to keep her lies straight.

Are you kidding? You can actually say that with the straight face?
When Hiliary is the dictionary definition of this disordered!
The dems problem is that they have not had anyone actually call them on their lies in years and they are not used to it.

Even sane republicans think Donald is nuts, those looking for a savior, to make them whole, will never understand. Personality worship, when the person preaches paradise, is tough to counter. Vote for me and I will make you great. Americans on the right have grown weak.

• Banned
The dems problem is that they have not had anyone actually call them on their lies in years and they are not used to it.

True, Trump will make a real good late night TV political show comedian, after his loss in Nov.

You know

You just stated a false narrative as true..
Democrats have been called out on their lies and punished!!

Why do you believe Democrats are exempt?

Even sane republicans think Donald is nuts, those looking for a savior, to make them whole, will never understand. Personality worship, when the person preaches paradise, is tough to counter. Vote for me and I will make you great. Americans on the right have grown weak.
even after all that eloquence, i'm still voting for him, he will undo obama's rise and fall of the ocean tides, and without congress too.

mercurial?

is that what we're calling unhinged now?

we don't want a second clinton impeachment.

Out of all my friends I only know one that is voting for Hillary. A few for Johnson, but most of them are voting Trump. Oh there are a couple undecided. So all the polls saying Hillary has a big lead, is bullshit.

Last edited:

mercurial?

is that what we're calling unhinged now?
i had to look it up, it means unhinged. or a pair of nikies

Trump is anything but a plain talker.

He spews.
it refreshing. especially fun watching the press and mainstream nerdia redefine themselves as transformationally and fundamentally unimportant. which they actually always were.

Last edited:
meanthings.jpg

Forum List

Back