Trumps money and his mouth

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Anybody think all this boasting that Trump has been doing about how rich and successful has become is now shooting himself in the foot? He is way behind in fund raising and I just don't see why anybody would want to send him money when he has presented himself as a self funding billionaire. Why does he need our money?

Classic example of speaking before thinking...

Anybody think all this boasting that Trump has been doing about how rich and successful has become is now shooting himself in the foot? He is way behind in fund raising and I just don't see why anybody would want to send him money when he has presented himself as a self funding billionaire. Why does he need our money?

Bingo!

He ran his mouth off now the true Conservative will remind him that he has rubbed his money in everyone nose so use some of it, or did he lie once again about how much he really has?

I have stated I believe the majority of his money is based on the overvaluing of his properties and his name and credit line and hard cash is something he lacks.

I wouldn't be surprise he has less hard cash than someone like Romney of even the Clinton Family...

different ball game when you shift from state primaries to a notional election ... free ride media coverage is over.

his tax returns might show how much money he doesn't have ... looks like we'll never know

slap your wallet Don and pony up , you're in the big league now.

For crying out loud, he put his money into the primaries. Now it's the general. This is not freaking rocket science.

They need to have a heavy duty war chest.

He loaned money to his primary campaign. He didn't give it.

If he's got 10 billion....he should easily be able to cut a check for about 100 mil.

That would grease the wheels.

For crying out loud, he put his money into the primaries. Now it's the general. This is not freaking rocket science.

They need to have a heavy duty war chest.
Nobody is confused about that... The point of the OP is to show that he shot himself in the foot with his primary campaign emphasizing his vast weath/success in combo with his self funding... Now he is stuck with people who don't want to give their hard earned money to a Billionaire who's been saying he doesn't need money... and once he gets a SuperPac to back him he turns into a sell out hypocrite and all the rhetoric he's been using against Clinton can be used against him.

Forum List

Back