Trumps numbers getting better as democrats dig in on DACA

c0ePT4v.jpg
it is the "real estate guy".

Dem's and the media can no longer spin a fairytale about sweet and loveable illegals are when the POTUS routinely points out how illegals just killed or raped an American or got caught trafficking enough drugs into our country to kill everyone in Boston.

Daca
Metoo shit-aka the men should never talk to me and I can destroy them for any reason.
Bitchgate that is occurring now also attacking men

Doing this instead of fighting for the American people and the safetynet is a big mistake.

Dem's and the media can no longer spin a fairytale about sweet and loveable illegals are when the POTUS routinely points out how illegals just killed or raped an American or got caught trafficking enough drugs into our country to kill everyone in Boston.
Why are we wasting money on a War on Drugs?

Because drug addicts are stealing everything in sight to fund their habit.

Why are they not busier working or building better aqueducts and better roads?

They can't pass a drug test.

They can't pass a drug test.
no morals tests are required. can the Person do the job or not? are they willing to pay more for insurance.

If Trump is at 50%. I guess CNN will claim its 40%. But they won't tell their 53000 viewers that 60% that were polled were rats that hate trump

I believe a lot of his new numbers had to do with his SOTU speech, but the DACA thing sure helps.

The California queen spent 8 hours yapping about her support for illegals. The Democrat party is showing their true colors now, and it's what we've been telling people about them for some time.
It should be very telling to Americans that democrats are willing to bring our government to its knees over illegal aliens.

Yep. That's the Democrats misreading polls.

Polls ask the question: Do you support allowing people born in this country to stay here even though their parents brought them illegally?

Democrats hear: Do you want to shut down the government and harm hundreds of millions of legal Americans over it?

They think a yes to the first question is a yes to the second.

Also, I believe most independents are clear Trump is trying to make a DACA deal and it's the Democrats who aren't remotely reasonable

Trumps approval numbers are NOT getting better even if one includes Robo Razzy. You got murked again gramps

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

A lot of people don't like Trump on a personal basis. But let's face it, if this was Sanders or some other leftist who had this kind of economy, this kind of GDP, this kind of unemployment figures, this kind of Labor Participation rate, the approval ratings would be through the roof.

And this is fine by me because anybody going to the polls in 18 will have to ask themselves whether they are going to vote based on personal reasons or based on how our country is moving?

I'm pretty confident. Only a Democrat would try to fix something that's not broken.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trumps approval numbers are NOT getting better even if one includes Robo Razzy. You got murked again gramps

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

A lot of people don't like Trump on a personal basis. But let's face it, if this was Sanders or some other leftist who had this kind of economy, this kind of GDP, this kind of unemployment figures, this kind of Labor Participation rate, the approval ratings would be through the roof.

And this is fine by me because anybody going to the polls in 18 will have to ask themselves whether they are going to vote based on personal reasons or based on how our country is moving?

I'm pretty confident. Only a Democrat would try to fix something that's not broken.
Careful with the confidence level there Ray :)

I find it interesting that as democrats dig in Trumps negative numbers get better and theirs get worse. The numbers shown on Meet the Depressed this morning threw the panel into a bit of confusion as they expressed hope that the latest Whitehouse scandal would be reflected in the next set of numbers.

Do you suppose the Democrats will catch on that constant drilling of DACA by them is not that important to average Americans? While Americans may support some kind of DACA fix it's clear that they do not believe it should come at the expense of everything else. I suspect the powers that be in the Democrat party saw this trend in the numbers creeping up to bite them in the ass, hence they pulled back. But their lemmings, many on this board, have yet to figure out what 2+2 actually equals.
At one point on Meet the Depressed they actually acknowledged that the tax cuts and rapidly expanding economy may spell trouble for them come November.
27750575_10156158502653588_3287318843161154617_n.jpg

Forum List

Back