Trumps numbers getting better as democrats dig in on DACA

Trumps approval numbers are NOT getting better even if one includes Robo Razzy. You got murked again gramps

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

A lot of people don't like Trump on a personal basis. But let's face it, if this was Sanders or some other leftist who had this kind of economy, this kind of GDP, this kind of unemployment figures, this kind of Labor Participation rate, the approval ratings would be through the roof.

And this is fine by me because anybody going to the polls in 18 will have to ask themselves whether they are going to vote based on personal reasons or based on how our country is moving?

I'm pretty confident. Only a Democrat would try to fix something that's not broken.
Careful with the confidence level there Ray :)

Oh, I am. That's why I'll be front and center at the polls next election, and encourage everybody in my circle to do the same.
God love ya Brother Ray, but you’re in for a very hard fall

Well I'll keep my mattress out just in case. But if we do lose the 2018 elections, the only excuse could be that the voters are ignorant.

When you have a good economy, jobs coming back, industry sharing their new wealth with their employees, the highest consumer and corporate confidence in years, and people want to change that, it's a sure sign we are in real trouble because of uninformed voters.
Translation: Should you be sadly enuf to not buy into Our Nation’s bigliest Error of ALL TIME (as Don King his pal mighta said) ...
Drlove you should go play in a forum better suited for your IQ. You are CLEARLY out of your depth and running on nothing but emotions.

Sad so many Americans are afflicted with the kind of selfish stupidity you posses

Yep, you’ve told me that prior and remain a fuking idjit of the highest order ...

What will you do for an encore?

Translation: Should you be sadly enuf to not buy into Our Nation’s bigliest Error of ALL TIME (as Don King his pal mighta said) ...

Oh, so you're quoting the intellectuals now, are you?

And what biggest error is that BTW?
I

Oh, so you're quoting the intellectuals now, are you?

And what biggest error is that BTW?
BIGLIEST Ray .. get it down!

And as long as ur at it?

:bigboy:

Trumps approval numbers are NOT getting better even if one includes Robo Razzy. You got murked again gramps

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
I didn't get murked ya moron. They were NBC's numbers. You know, the network that hates Trump. On top of that they weren't approval numbers but rather his disapproval numbers.

Learn to read
I read BIGLY u Fing idjit.
Learn to post intelligently
Here's the first sentence in this entire thread ya moron...

I find it interesting that as democrats dig in Trumps negative numbers get better

Tell me where you see APPROVAL NUMBERS IN THAT

Drlove you should go play in a forum better suited for your IQ. You are CLEARLY out of your depth and running on nothing but emotions.

Sad so many Americans are afflicted with the kind of selfish stupidity you posses
DrLove fucking Murked the FUCK outta our clueless Murked CLOWN

LoL!!!!
The only thing you murked was your own failed reading skills

LoL!!!!
Dude - Disappear ur special brand of stoopid

LoL!!!!
You are boring me. Do you perhaps have anything of an adult nature to refute my op or are you just here to show your ass to the world?

LoL!!!!
You are boring me. Do you perhaps have anything of an adult nature to refute my op or are you just here to show your ass to the world?
Were I actually TALKING to an adult, perhaps I’d respond as such.

I find it interesting that as democrats dig in Trumps negative numbers get better and theirs get worse. The numbers shown on Meet the Depressed this morning threw the panel into a bit of confusion as they expressed hope that the latest Whitehouse scandal would be reflected in the next set of numbers.

Do you suppose the Democrats will catch on that constant drilling of DACA by them is not that important to average Americans? While Americans may support some kind of DACA fix it's clear that they do not believe it should come at the expense of everything else. I suspect the powers that be in the Democrat party saw this trend in the numbers creeping up to bite them in the ass, hence they pulled back. But their lemmings, many on this board, have yet to figure out what 2+2 actually equals.
At one point on Meet the Depressed they actually acknowledged that the tax cuts and rapidly expanding economy may spell trouble for them come November.

The Democrats numbers are rising in their base...non citizens.

Trump approval.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

LoL!!!!

You noticed that about him also, it gets real boring arguing with a guy who debates like a 6 year old little girl.

Forum List

Back