Trump's Office of Homeland Security issues an ominous warning

All this proves to me is that there are a lot of embedded swampers in DHS too. More and more it's starting to look like ALL of our bureaucracies are contaminated with self serving establishment swampers. Time to clean house.

Well, I need to commend Trump for making sure the OHS is paying attention!

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.
Ok, how many white supremacist attacks have there been?
You would have to ask the OHS. They issued this, not me.

Why so defensive? Interesting.
Well I see democrat cities burning every night on TV. and before Trump took office it seemed like we had Islamic terror attacks all across the country on a monthly basis, but I don't really recall seeing any white supremacist terror events?

Why so defensive indeed are you?
Just pointed out a news story. The story you used to deflect is an entirely "different" story.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me.
Well at the federal level they certainly know who to target in terms of crime

That reminds me, have they found those Russian agents yet that got Trump elected?

Boris-and-Natasha.jpg

I blame it all on Dumb Moose and Flying Squirrel.
For the record, the moose got a subpoena to testify but the flying squirrel is a bit harder to catch.

All this proves to me is that there are a lot of embedded swampers in DHS too. More and more it's starting to look like ALL of our bureaucracies are contaminated with self serving establishment swampers. Time to clean house.
Listen, Peter strzoke and his kiss'in cousins in the Swamp really all love Trump.

They are just misunderstood.

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.
I love how democrats have 100 straight days of burning down cities and they name ppl not on the left the domestic terrorist haha

I hear about major crimes EVERYDAY on the news.
Not one of them has been about white Supremacy since that asshat shot up the black church.

The only whites I see on the news commiting violence are leftist rioters.

Where's the white Supremacy movement Mac?
It's not a movement per se. The White Nationalist / Supremacy / Separatists will sometimes gather in packs, but appear to lack the intellectual acuity or organizational skills to create and maintain ongoing groups.

These people, as you know, were pretty well represented on this board and in the following thread, in which 20 of them have (so far) voted "Yes" and still others made their support clear: POLL: Is it time to separate?
That poll has nothing to do with race does it? There are leftists talking about succession if trump wins. Hell, Podesta even "war gamed" it

I love how democrats have 100 straight days of burning down cities and they name ppl not on the left the domestic terrorist haha
Democrats think their corrupt media can sell it.

Yep....ANTIFA is really becoming a problem.
Right on cue!
Tou dont think they're a problem?
I'm just enjoying watching you guys trying to change the subject.

Don't you realize how obvious you are?
First you must tell us how many of these "terrorists" there are.

Then you need to tell us what criteria makes them a terrorist.

For example, are all Trump voters a white supremacist terrorist in your humble estimation?

And lastly, who funds them? One of the main reasons Islamic terror reigns supreme in the world today is because of all the oil money in the Middle East.

Left wing terrorist groups, like BLM and Antifa are getting their money from corporate America and George Soros.

I hear about major crimes EVERYDAY on the news.
Not one of them has been about white Supremacy since that asshat shot up the black church.

The only whites I see on the news commiting violence are leftist rioters.

Where's the white Supremacy movement Mac?
To be fair to mad Mac, they all could be white Supremacist dressed up as Leftist brown shirts
That's exactly what they believe and why they refuse to acknowledge Antifa. They used to defend Antifa, now that they've been exposed, they're all "white supremacists masquerading as violent leftists

Right on cue!

Wouldnt the left wing media be all over the white supremist angle if it were true?
All I know is, if white supremacists were burning American cities they would all be in jail and hunted down like dogs and shot.

Right on cue!

Wouldnt the left wing media be all over the white supremist angle if it were true?
All I know is, if white supremacists were burning American cities they would all be in jail and hunted down like dogs and shot.
Yep. Liberals burn, loot and destroy, but when traditional AMERICANS begin to defend life and property, suddenly the left screams, "extremist! terrorist!"

Right on cue!

For example, are all Trump voters a white supremacist terrorist in your humble estimation?

And lastly, who funds them? One of the main reasons Islamic terror reigns supreme in the world today is because of all the oil money in the Middle East.

Left wing terrorist groups, like BLM and Antifa are getting their money from corporate America and George Soros.
All I did was report a news story about what the OHS is doing.

That's when you Trumpsters started deflecting and attacking.

Just as I expected.

Right on cue!

All I did was report a news story about what the OHS is doing.

That's when you Trumpsters started deflecting and attacking.

Just as I expected.
You start a thread on white supremacist terrorism and then won't answer any questions and just laugh at us all?

I reckon that was the intent all along.

So the questions remain, how many of them are there, how many terrorist attacks have been staged, who funds them, etc.

Or are you clueless and uninterested about the subject you introduced?

Forum List

Back