Trump's Office of Homeland Security issues an ominous warning

"Set to label"? What does that mean? Are there any freaking confidential documents left that aren't leaked to the media?

Yep....ANTIFA is really becoming a problem.
Right on cue!
Tou dont think they're a problem?
I'm just enjoying watching you guys trying to change the subject.

Don't you realize how obvious you are?
First you must tell us how many of these "terrorists" there are.

Then you need to tell us what criteria makes them a terrorist.

For example, are all Trump voters a white supremacist terrorist in your humble estimation?

And lastly, who funds them? One of the main reasons Islamic terror reigns supreme in the world today is because of all the oil money in the Middle East.

Left wing terrorist groups, like BLM and Antifa are getting their money from corporate America and George Soros.
All I did was report a news story about what the OHS is doing.

That's when you Trumpsters started deflecting and attacking.

Just as I expected.
You start a thread on white supremacist terrorism and then won't answer any questions and just laugh at us all?

I reckon that was the intent all along.

So the questions remain, how many of them are there, how many terrorist attacks have been staged, who funds them, etc.

Or are you clueless about the subject you introduced?
They'll be a problem when they gather by the hundreds and start burning down innocent businesses and harassing innocent diners.

Right on cue!

For example, are all Trump voters a white supremacist terrorist in your humble estimation?

And lastly, who funds them? One of the main reasons Islamic terror reigns supreme in the world today is because of all the oil money in the Middle East.

Left wing terrorist groups, like BLM and Antifa are getting their money from corporate America and George Soros.

Just as I expected.
You start a thread on white supremacist terrorism and then won't answer any questions and just laugh at us all?

So the questions remain, how many of them are there, how many terrorist attacks have been staged, who funds them, etc.

Or are you clueless and uninterested about the subject you introduced?
You're still going.

I posted a link to a story, and you guys went drama queen, as expected.

Why keep going?

Right on cue!

Just as I expected.

You're still going.

Why keep going?
But your articles did not mention any of these questions. They just want us to take their word for it I guess that white supremacists are the largest terrorist threat even though they did not nock down the Twin Tower and Pentagon. And we are led to believe that Russia, Russia, Russian collusion is what is funding them even though there is no evidence provided for that as well. Seems like another job for Mueller don't ya think? And, of course, no numbers are given. All they do is give generalized references to "groups".

Most importantly, however, they label Trump as a white supremacist, which is key during an election year, don't ya think!

Just imagine, had it not been for your post and these two informative articles we may have elected a white supremacist to the White House! He probably would have lynched Obama on the White House lawn if elected.

Right on cue!

Just as I expected.

You're still going.

Why keep going?
But your articles did not mention any of these questions. They just want us to take their word for it I guess that white supremacists are the largest terrorist threat even though they did not nock down the Twin Tower and Pentagon. And we are led to believe that Russia, Russia, Russian collusion is what is funding them even though there is no evidence provided for that as well. Seems like another job for Mueller don't ya think? And, of course, no numbers are given. All they do is give generalized references to "groups".

Most importantly, however, they label Trump as a white supremacist, which is key during an election year, don't ya think!

Just imagine, had it not been for your post and these two informative articles we may have elected a white supremacist to the White House! He probably would have lynched Obama on the White House lawn if elected.
Dang!

Right on cue!

Just as I expected.

You're still going.

Why keep going?

Dang!
Please watch your language sir.

Still no interest on the topic you presented?

Very telling.

Right on cue!

Just as I expected.

You're still going.

Why keep going?

Dang!
Please watch your language sir.

Still no interest on the topic you presented?

Very telling.
I expressed my opinion in the OP.

Otherwise, I posted it to observe behaviors, and you folks haven't disappointed!

Right on cue!

Actually, considering they started drafting this last year, the reason Anti-fa isn't listed is because they are probably still reviewing drafts created months ago before the current spasm of left wing led violence. Everyone knows how long reports take to make, and these drafts are probably months old.

The final report will probably give Anti-fa types a ranking of increased frequency and damage output, but retain the warning about WP types being more lethal because more of them have military backgrounds and thus access to weapons and explosives training the Anti-fa types don't have.
but hadn't Antifa already killed 98,278 people by then??

You guys act like Antifa is some new terrorist group -- they have been around for decades, haven't they?

Well, I need to commend Trump for making sure the OHS is paying attention!

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.
now all we have to do is find them,,,and they can start with antifa,,,

Right on cue!
And totally accurate....

The Left wing activists are no less virulent in their racial outlook in the other direction than are the KKK assholes in their direction....."The problem is you idiots want to hide behind them to paint all the right
as extremists and nobody is buying your crock of bullshit anymore.

JO

Right on cue!

Actually, considering they started drafting this last year, the reason Anti-fa isn't listed is because they are probably still reviewing drafts created months ago before the current spasm of left wing led violence. Everyone knows how long reports take to make, and these drafts are probably months old.

The final report will probably give Anti-fa types a ranking of increased frequency and damage output, but retain the warning about WP types being more lethal because more of them have military backgrounds and thus access to weapons and explosives training the Anti-fa types don't have.

You guys act like Antifa is some new terrorist group -- they have been around for decades, haven't they?

Bingo.....you have to remember the small knowledge base of the left....one t hing they especially do not do is read history books.

JO

Right on cue!
And totally accurate....

The Left wing activists are no less virulent in their racial outlook in the other direction than are the KKK assholes in their direction....."The problem is you idiots want to hide behind them to paint all the right
as extremists and nobody is buying your crock of bullshit anymore.

JO
More deflection, good Trumpster behavior.

Right on cue!

They are just the recent incarnation of the hard left communist vanguard that has been around since SDS and the Weather Underground.

Well, I need to commend Trump for making sure the OHS is paying attention!

“Lone offenders and small cells of individuals motivated by a diverse array of social, ideological, and personal factors will pose the primary terrorist threat to the United States,” the earliest draft reads. “Among these groups, we assess that white supremacist extremists – who increasingly are networking with likeminded persons abroad – will pose the most persistent and lethal threat.
Yeah, they are the threat. Its not the people who are burning, looting and murdering in our streets every day. No, the REAL threat are those people we never see causing trouble, who might do something bad...someday.

Forum List

Back