Trump's PAC paid $60,000 to Melania's fashion designer. The payments, in 4 increments from April to June, were marked as "strategy consulting"

Former President Trump’s Save America PAC, which he launched after the 2020 presidential election to challenge the results and raise money for candidates he supports, paid $60,000 to a fashion designer known for styling former first lady Melania Trump, according to Federal Elections Commission (FEC) filings.

The filings show the PAC made four payments to Herve Pierre Braillard for “strategy consulting,” paying him $6,000 on April 7 and $18,000 on May 4, June 3 and June 24.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection has criticized Save America PAC for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims that it knew were false. People were encouraged to make donations for an election defense fund, but two former Trump aides testified before the committee that the fund did not exist and was a marketing tactic.

Care for a little three-card Monte to go with yer shell game?

Former President Trump’s Save America PAC, which he launched after the 2020 presidential election to challenge the results and raise money for candidates he supports, paid $60,000 to a fashion designer known for styling former first lady Melania Trump, according to Federal Elections Commission (FEC) filings.

The filings show the PAC made four payments to Herve Pierre Braillard for “strategy consulting,” paying him $6,000 on April 7 and $18,000 on May 4, June 3 and June 24.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection has criticized Save America PAC for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims that it knew were false. People were encouraged to make donations for an election defense fund, but two former Trump aides testified before the committee that the fund did not exist and was a marketing tactic.

OH MY ALLAH

Wait, who gives a fuck?

In other words, you idiots don't care that your fuhrer is using money collected to combat election fraud is being used to pay for his wife's dresses?

No wonder Rump loves his poorly-educated retards. :itsok:

What the fuck?

Wardrobe is always part of expenses.

You can't be this stupid - but you ARE this dishonest.

You have an incestuous pedophile in the WH that has taken 10s of millions from China and others

You wear dresses. They cost a lot you fucking TDS retard
What the fuck are you babbling about? Let me guess, you didn't take your meds today? :itsok:

I'm sure this person was working for the campaign... a lot of dresses and suits were required for the different functions in the campaign....
But nice try....
You dope. This is not from the campaign funds. This is from Save America PAC created for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims.

You know the lie that you suckers believed? That one. And to add insult to injury, not only was the election stolen claim not true, but neither was the PAC.

Not just that no PAC existed, but the money raised was never used to fight election claims. It went to the Rump family using it for their own pocket change!

But then, why won't they? Trumptards exist to be fleeced.

Retard. This thread is about Rump. If you have an issue with Biden, make your own thread.

Let me know if you are still confused.
No need to get all triggered anus.

I'm just saying the Briben Crime Family Syndicate taking in millions in bribes from our foreign enemies seems to be much worse than buying some dresses from an American designer.
Funny you don't seem to care about any of that but go ahead and get offended by the Trump family wardrobe that you didn't pay for.
Aren't you so angry you could just change your gender?

Damn, you hit the nail on the head there.

A co-worker married a drop-dead gorgeous Polish woman.....Within five years two of her sisters (both were super fine) had come into the country and snagged husbands from the same AO.

To their credit they are still married.

Yep. I know a mail order bride from the Philippines. She has asked me several times to help find husbands for her cousins, etc. I actually kind of appreciate how shamelessly direct they are about it. Anyway, she is an absolutely lovely person. Her American husband is an absolute tool. I keep hoping she leaves his ass and settles down with someone who deserves her once she gets her citizenship.

No need to get all triggered anus.

I'm just saying the Briben Crime Family Syndicate taking in millions in bribes from our foreign enemies seems to be much worse than buying some dresses from an American designer.
Funny you don't seem to care about any of that but go ahead and get offended by the Trump family wardrobe that you didn't pay for.
Aren't you so angry you could just change your gender?
LOL Hunter Biden may or may not have traded on his father's name to solicit money from foreign investors.

Rump stole money from his own supporters. In support of a lie. Double whammy. Do you see the difference, now?

If not, read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

⁹Gotta love how good he is at fleecing rubes. Hope fully he runs all of them into bankruptcy.

Trump was so wealthy that he didn't even collect a freaking salary as president. Why doesn't "The Hill" research the connection between the Biden family and comrades in Communist China for a current story instead of stale news about Trump?

LOL Hunter Biden may or may not have traded on his father's name to solicit money from foreign investors.

Rump stole money from his own supporters. In support of a lie. Double whammy. Do you see the difference, now?

If not, read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Yes, I do see the difference.

American citizens who support DT gave him money to fight the massive election fraud & UNiparty cheating, some of it may have been spent on wardrobes & you were not one of the donors.

Pedo Joe & his crackhead son collect bribes from our foreign enemies. He sells out our country to the highest bidder & it affects us all.

Which one does the programmed robot take offense too? Whatever his Pravda masters tell him to whine like a bitch about :poke:

You dope. This is not from the campaign funds. This is from Save America PAC created for raising millions of dollars for election fraud claims.

You know the lie that you suckers believed? That one. And to add insult to injury, not only was the election stolen claim not true, but neither was the PAC.

Not just that no PAC existed, but the money raised was never used to fight election claims. It went to the Rump family using it for their own pocket change!

But then, why won't they? Trumptards exist to be fleeced.
A PAC is a Political Action Committee funded by campaign donations to try and get their guy elected and by definition there will be funding designation issues... but dude... come on man... if you want to be shocked at brazen political illegality look into the democrats.... they own that trophy....

Forum List

Back