Trumps Pathetic Amphibious Attack Comment

That's not what I meant, asswipe. The same swamp that Trump claims to despise, he's a part of.

Got it, thick headed no mind?
Really? You are trying to sell that Trump is part of the DC swamp?

And here I thought you couldn't get any dumber. Silly me. :laughing0301:

Again, keep in mind:

The reason for the orange pile of shit's embarrassing error is that he has been completely shut out of US intelligence.

They don't give briefings to foreign agents and traitors.

Trumps Pathetic Amphibious Attack Comment​

The only thing pathetic is that sock puppet at the helm, pitiful.

Jesus this guy is out to lunch.

Is there a single democrat who doesn't eat like a pig?

Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 8.28.00 PM.png
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

If you honestly believe Trump supports Putin, you're dumber that Nancy Pelosi's dildo.
Trump supports only one person on the planet. Himself.

If he thinks it will bring him even a tiny shred of benefit to lick Putin's ass on live TV, he will.

Sometimes that "benefit" is just being pleased with his idiot self.

Wow. The guy misunderstands a statement over a phone interview, gets it corrected, and okfine needs to try to spin it into another TDS thread to deflect from Bedpan Joe Biddum.

How pathetic.
Trump sounded like "Spider" on Goodfellas trying to correct his gaffe.

Priceless.

"Trump, who discussed pulling the US from NATO takes credit for NATO’s existence in a new statement. Trump, who threatened to withhold weapons funding from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, takes credit for Ukrainian weapons in same statement."

Trump is a dolt.

"Trump, who discussed pulling the US from NATO takes credit for NATO’s existence in a new statement. Trump, who threatened to withhold weapons funding from Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, takes credit for Ukrainian weapons in same statement."

Trump is a dolt.
Tomorrow he'll say if he was younger he'd go to Ukraine & fight the Russians & the rubes will believe him.

"We hear ya Mr. President! MAGA"!

Tomorrow he'll say if he was younger he'd go to Ukraine & fight the Russians & the rubes will believe him.

"We hear ya Mr. President! MAGA"!
So, true, I'm surprised he hasn't already said this. Remember when this clown said he would have ran into the Florida High School, unarmed, and tackled the shooter?

And his cult all cheered "Hooray for the bravest President in American history!"

So, true, I'm surprised he hasn't already said this. Remember when this clown said he would have ran into the Florida High School, unarmed, and tackled the shooter?

And his cult all cheered "Hooray for the bravest President in American history!"
Ran? I think not.

Forum List

Back