Trumps Personal Iphone Hacked By China, National Security Compromised

Hillary used a private e-mail & you assfucks had a freakin fit " OMG OMG OMG OMNG lock her up". There was no evidence it was ever hacked.

You mean like there is no evidence of Trump's iPhone?

You you saying Trump does not use his i-phone to talk to his buddies?

Or are you going to call everyone liars but for the liar in chief?

How many times a does Trump have to lie to you for you to give a shit.

I don't know what he does with his phone and neither does the NYT with their never ending Anonymous Source Stories. I understand how desperate they are watching their Blue Wave fade as fast as President Hillary Clinton, but only the left buys this BS.

Hillary used a private e-mail & you assfucks had a freakin fit " OMG OMG OMG OMNG lock her up". There was no evidence it was ever hacked.

I don't know what he does with his phone and neither does the NYT with their never ending Anonymous Source Stories. I understand how desperate they are watching their Blue Wave fade as fast as President Hillary Clinton, but only the left buys this BS.

Ask your hero dick Nixon how anonymous sources work.

Ask your hero dick Nixon how anonymous sources work.

I know exactly how they work. Create a story out of lies, and post you got your information from anonymous sources. When you are proven wrong, you can say it wasn't your fault.

Mr. Trump’s use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements. The officials said they were doing so not to undermine Mr. Trump, but out of frustration with what they considered the president’s casual approach to electronic security.

American spy agencies, the officials said, had learned that China and Russia were eavesdropping on the president’s cellphone calls from human sources inside foreign governments and intercepting communications between foreign officials.

When Trump Phones Friends, the Chinese and the Russians Listen and Learn
He doesn't use a cell phone....

Forum List

Back