Trump's plan to take away rights from Hispanic Americans and African Americans

Blacks and Hispanics are afraid that Trump won't treat them as victims

bingo, the left/democrats are using Class Warfare, lie and smears in full force now. Just listen to Hillary and Bernie. Hillary going around saying white kids can't ever feel what blacks kid do. As if the woman surrounded by body guards know how anyone of us feels. that isn't someone I want representing my white butt or my children. so much bs.

and notice we aren't just AMERCIANS anymore. we are HYPHENIATED and should be called the DIVIDED states of America thanks to the Democrat party and the snakes in it.

Just wondering what they are.

Serious discussion please. Make me not vote for him.

I'm gonna do my very best to be serious with you here and I hope you respond in kind.....let's just say for sake of discussion that Trump has no issues with blacks....which he does...just ask minority workers that work his hotels in Vegas, how pro minority he is...google it....but for discussion purposes, lets just say he doesn't have issues with women, minorities or muslims...agreed? Agreed. With all that messy stuff off the table, Has Donald Trump, ever during any of his so called rally stops, ever venture into details on how he's not only gonna bring jobs back from overseas, get Mexico to pay for a billion dollar wall, force 10 million illegals back to their countries, including Canadians mind ya and force the muslims to behave with more war talks and how he's gonna keep you mindless minions from going crazy once you nuts figure out, its all a bunch of horse shit pipe dreams he's shoved down your throats? I'm sorry, I can't be serious with idiots that think Trump is the answer....you people need more than help, you need divine intervention and I can't do that for you.
Not only has he explained these things, he's written a very detailed book.

Blacks and Hispanics are afraid that Trump won't treat them as victims

bingo, the left/democrats are using Class Warfare, lie and smears in full force now. Just listen to Hillary and Bernie. Hillary going around saying white kids can't ever feel what blacks kid do. As if the woman surrounded by body guards know how anyone of us feels. that isn't someone I want representing my white butt or my children. so much bs.

and notice we aren't just AMERCIANS anymore. we are HYPHENIATED and should be called the DIVIDED states of America thanks to the Democrat party and the snakes in it.
We are all hyphenated because we are tribalized.

But minorities arent going to vote for him because he is a racist. Haven't you heard about all the terrible things he has done to African Americans and Hispanic Americans?

Listen, Minority here. OJ was guilty in my opinion, BLM is good movement, Obama has done a good job, John McCain going up against Bush, I voted for him instead of Al Bore, I hate the Clintons, I am a gun owner, I pay taxes...and guess what I can think and chew gum on my own....regardless of how Trump feels about minorities as IF all the white presidents in the white house, love us, yeah right....Trump is not only ill qualified to president, he's a fuckin moron.

No ebonics...deduct ten points.

Trump has no plans to take away anyone's rights, That is just Democrat Broiler plate rhetoric for EVERY ELECTION YEAR.

I thought you'd settled on voting for the Bern...
huh.gif

But minorities arent going to vote for him because he is a racist. Haven't you heard about all the terrible things he has done to African Americans and Hispanic Americans?

Listen, Minority here. OJ was guilty in my opinion, BLM is good movement, Obama has done a good job, John McCain going up against Bush, I voted for him instead of Al Bore, I hate the Clintons, I am a gun owner, I pay taxes...and guess what I can think and chew gum on my own....regardless of how Trump feels about minorities as IF all the white presidents in the white house, love us, yeah right....Trump is not only ill qualified to president, he's a fuckin moron.
And that's why you're not ballin' outta control like Trump, sistuh? That's why you're talking about getting a second job picking cotton in another thread?

Because you're a genius and he is a moron?

And that's why you're not ballin' outta control like Trump, sistuh? That's why you're talking about getting a second job picking cotton in another thread?

and you're a liar with that title and a tool for a party. how do you stand yourself? I don't why bother to even say Americans anymore. Just go to guts of it and say, black and browns or something

and you're a liar and a tool for a party. how do you stand yourself?
No I'm not a liar. And I'm not a tool for any party. That's easy, I stand up.

and you're a liar and a tool for a party. how do you stand yourself?
No I'm not a liar. And I'm not a tool for any party. That's easy, I stand up.

well I'll have to think on that. I did confuse you with the op so I'll say, excuse me. ok I'll apologize for what I said to you and you can stand up for now. lol

Forum List

Back