Trumps policies will help me but will they help his supporters

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.
I see his cabinet built to help me and my business.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.

I am a white male in my 60's. I own a business. My net worth is in the top 5% of the USA, at least.
Trump's personal and business tax breaks will help me. Pulling back regulation on business makes doing business easier.

I feel his policies will help me and others like me much more than the un-employed and under-employed in the lower income brackets.

We will see if the jobs he brings back will make up for the jobs and US business he loses.
Will his tax breaks allow you to hire more people or just make some more money for yourself. How will he pay for these tax breaks?

My assault carbine is already safe from Hillary's gun grabbing.

My concealed firearms permit may even become effective in all 50 states if the GOP and Trump get their way in Congress. Of course I am sure Schumer will filibuster this.

And the SCOTUS is again secure for the next generation.

DJT's victory has improved lots of people's lives, whether they know it or not.

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Should lead to a rise in wages.

My assault carbine is already safe from Hillary's gun grabbing.

My concealed firearms permit may even become effective in all 50 states if the GOP and Trump get their way in Congress. Of course I am sure Schumer will filibuster this.

And the SCOTUS is again secure for the next generation.

DJT's victory has improved lots of people's lives, whether they know it or not.
When did Hillary or any other democrat attempt to grab your guns? do you live in a make believe world

Trump policies will help me financially but it's blood money. That said, I probably won't be donating any gains.

Trump policies will help me financially but it's blood money. That said, I probably won't be donating any gains.

Please explain how you reach the conclusion that it is "blood money".

Deporting illegals reduces the supply of labor, and thus empowers American workers.

Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Are Americans going to take the jobs that Latinos were working at? Will they cut grass, shovel snow, wash cars and floors?

Of course.

. Well if it helps you, then you will be hiring maybe ???? If not, are you just going to be greedy, and not share your new found profits in the form of hiring, expanding or purchasing equipment and products in many forms ? If do any of the above except for the greedy part, then you will have helped all.

For starters, Trump's deregulation of environmental protections and his rollback of programs that benefit the poor (Current and forthcoming) are factors in the current bull market. Now, please explain why you think I'm an idiot.

For starters, Trump's deregulation of environmental protections and his rollback of programs that benefit the poor (Current and forthcoming) are factors in the current bull market. Now, please explain why you think I'm an idiot.

1. What environmental protections have been lost that will lead to physical harm to Americans?

2. WHat program that benefits the poor has been rolled back?

Trump's policies help everybody.

There is excitement amongst people that build & do things

we're making America great for panicked liberals and depressed members of the media as well...

Of course.
. That's right, where as they might be young Americans getting out of their mom & dad's basement, and into the light of day again to get the job's, but that's a good thing. Don't you just love seeing these elites whine and crying because they might lose their 50 year old Mexican Gardner for whom they had absolutely no respect for ?? I mean listen to them talk about how it is that we are going to replace these modern day slaves in which they were working for little of nothing ? It's called get these lazy ace kids in their 20's now working again or working for the first time in their lives.

In my industry, it is necessary to bring in foreign workers with the skills because there are not enough Americans with the education and skills.
I think any area where illegals are taking jobs from citizens should be eliminated. I think you do that by going after the businesses.

Trump's policies help everybody.

There is excitement amongst people that build & do things

we're making America great for panicked liberals and depressed members of the media as well...
Words are not results. Let's see what the results are.

Of course.
. That's right, where as they might be young Americans getting out of their mom & dad's basement, and into the light of day again to get the job's, but that's a good thing. Don't you just love seeing these elites whine and crying because they might lose their 50 year old Mexican Gardner for whom they had absolutely no respect for ?? I mean listen to them talk about how it is that we are going to replace these modern day slaves in which they were working for little of nothing ? It's called get these lazy ace kids in their 20's now working again or working for the first time in their lives.

I've personally worked many of those jobs they claim Americans won't do.

They are fools and assholes.

In my industry, it is necessary to bring in foreign workers with the skills because there are not enough Americans with the education and skills.
I think any area where illegals are taking jobs from citizens should be eliminated. I think you do that by going after the businesses.

WHat is your industry?

we won't be kicking out enough illegals to make all that happen

we're starting with the violent ones & the ones that have committed some kind of felony

there ain't gonna be no big witch hunt - sorry
e5096596.gif

we won't be kicking out enough illegals to make all that happen

we're starting with the violent ones & the ones that have committed some kind of felony

there ain't gonna be no big witch hunt - sorry
e5096596.gif

If we merely STOP new ones from entering while deporting the violent ones, that alone would lead to a decrease in labor pool.

IF we have more deportations above and beyond that, as promised, AND we prevent them from re-entry, then we can see some rapid change.

IMO.

Forum List

Back