TRUMPS! Poll numbers SKY rocket to 52% approvals..99% media hates him

We are living in incredible times folks!
99% of the media bashing trump with false information!

99% of universities and public schools bashing Trump! And America loves Trump!
Awesome! Cool! Fantastic! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even!

And don't forget the most INCREDIBLE number of all ..

"over 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot." -- David Mitchell, Number9Dream

:cool:
TRIGGERED! Lol

OOPS! sorry, I didn't mean to trigger ya, I was just trying to add a little humor to an otherwise droll and pointless thread.

Won't happen again, I promise... well at least until it happens again.
Says THE triggered one. Nice try, NightFox, now go back to your Safe Space.

"over 85% of all statistics are made up on the spot." -- David Mitchell, Number9Dream

TRIGGERED! Lol

OOPS! sorry, I didn't mean to trigger ya, I was just trying to add a little humor to an otherwise droll and pointless thread.

Take your anger Up with the red spots I wish you luck View attachment 293463

LOL, what sort of drugs are you taking that has you so high that you believe I give a fuck about the whole red/blue circus ?

Sorry Buckwheat if you're going to have a shot at insulting me you're going to have to up your game a few hundred notches.....

The true insult is the weak attempt with his insults...

Alas, if Rasmussen has Trump at 52% then the reality is for me that Trump is not doing so well...

My opinion but alas let the OP have his fun...

TRIGGERED! Lol

LOL, what sort of drugs are you taking that has you so high that you believe I give a fuck about the whole red/blue circus ?

Sorry Buckwheat if you're going to have a shot at insulting me you're going to have to up your game a few hundred notches.....
CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW! I’m sorry I triggerd you! It’s only 8 years of trump! Maybe more lol but relax , take your meds and chillllll out! Okay!? Hahaha

Trump can only hold office for two terms and must leave. Until you change the Constitution this will be a damn fact.

There is no doubt in my mental midget mind Trump is going to win in 2020 but let be clear that is his last term and no Ivanka is not replacing him and your dream of a dictatorship is not happening!

TRIGGERED! Lol

CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW! I’m sorry I triggerd you! It’s only 8 years of trump! Maybe more lol but relax , take your meds and chillllll out! Okay!? Hahaha

Uh-huh...

If I get any calmer I'll be sleeping, in fact the only thing that's keeping me awake is the rare opportunity to observe the behavior of RetardaSaurus Rex in it's natural habitat..

.... so once you decide to shut the fuck up and crawl back into your lair, I'm going to take a nap, K?

TRIGGERED! Lol
You mentioned Trump AND God. That's MORE than enough to TRIGGER someone like NightFox. Nicely done!

TRIGGERED! Lol

Alas, if Rasmussen has Trump at 52% then the reality is for me that Trump I'd not doing so well...

It’s it’s at 52% now then that’s 7 points higher then on Election Day, that means trumps sweeps America, California and New York.. enjoy your day lol

TRIGGERED! Lol

Uh-huh...

If I get any calmer I'll be sleeping, in fact the only thing that's keeping me awake is the rare opportunity to observe the behavior of RetardaSaurus Rex in it's natural habitat..

.... so once you decide to shut the fuck up and crawl back into your lair, I'm going to take a nap, K?
Ok thank you go take a nap lol you been up for awhile haha

TRIGGERED! Lol
You mentioned Trump AND God. That's MORE than enough to TRIGGER someone like NightFox. Nicely done!

LOL, I see Jitss617's life partner has chimed in on it's behalf..... it's so cute when lovers defend each other from imaginary threats.

:popcorn:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

if you don’t believe in god folks the past 3 years has been god protecting is from the EVIL democrats! god bless all! Merry Christmas and THANK YOU GOD!

mite incredible anyone still believes Rasmussen

TRIGGERED! Lol

Alas, if Rasmussen has Trump at 52% then the reality is for me that Trump I'd not doing so well...

It’s it’s at 52% now then that’s 7 points higher then on Election Day, that means trumps sweeps America, California and New York.. enjoy your day lol

Delusional seem to fit you I say...

California and New York will never turn red for Trump...

Next you will proclaim Trump will get the majority of the Latino and Black vote and God will come down and make Trump the new God for humanity...

Again, 52% on a conservative leaning poll is weak but alas you believe Trump is gawd...

if you don’t believe in god folks the past 3 years has been god protecting is from the EVIL democrats! god bless all! Merry Christmas and THANK YOU GOD!

TRIGGERED! Lol

TRIGGERED! Lol

Again? Sheesh.. you know they have medication for that, it's called ritalin ask one of the psychiatrists at the asylum to prescribe you some.

That is not good if Rasmussen only has him at 52%!

The conservative poll should be at 110% support Trump...

P.S.

How many threads do we need on this subject?
Rasmussen is 100% democrat! They are just more truthful

Oh lard!

Do you have evidence Scott Rasmussen is a Democrat and if not the fact is his poll is heavy leaning right poll...

So for Trump to run only 52% is nothing to brag about...

The poll is among all voters, Republican and Democrat. Last I heard, Trump's approval rating among Republicans is something like 74% to 90%. depending on which poll you look at.

TRIGGERED! Lol

We need AOC para medicamentos gratis !

That is not good if Rasmussen only has him at 52%!

The conservative poll should be at 110% support Trump...

P.S.

How many threads do we need on this subject?
Rasmussen is 100% democrat! They are just more truthful

Oh lard!

Do you have evidence Scott Rasmussen is a Democrat and if not the fact is his poll is heavy leaning right poll...

So for Trump to run only 52% is nothing to brag about...

The poll is among all voters, Republican and Democrat. Last I heard, Trump's approval rating among Republicans is something like 74% to 90%. depending on which poll you look at.

That is fine but the poll is a conservative leaning poll and to be in the low 50% is troublesome in my opinion.

The question for me is what the swing voters will do come November 2020.

If Markets are stable, 401k are strong and no major attack or war then Trump win the Electoral College again.

Depending on the left Candidate he might win the Popular Vote...

Rasmussen? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Rasmussen was one of the polls that came closest to predicting Trump's win.

FACT CHECK: Trump Says Rasmussen Was One Of The Most Accurate Pollsters On Election Day

I bet you didn't see President Trump's election coming, did you? How did it feel to get knocked upside the head with reality?

:21:

There was a guy on ABC that I can not remember his name but he is husky with a mustache and he predicted Trump would get 320 of the Electoral College vote.

Everyone thought he was nuts, and boom Trump won...

Rasmussen? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

FACT CHECK: Trump Says Rasmussen Was One Of The Most Accurate Pollsters On Election Day

I bet you didn't see President Trump's election coming, did you? How did it feel to get knocked upside the head with reality?

There was a guy on ABC that I can not remember his name but he is husky with a mustache and he predicted Trump would get 320 of the Electoral College vote.

Everyone thought he was nuts, and boom Trump won...

Find out who that guy was and hire him as your bookie. :04:

It will be interesting to see his second term if reelected. Most Presidents slow down a bit. Perhaps resting on their laurels on why they got the second term. Obama kept doing his agendas behind the scenes as Progs do. Trump though uses the people against him as a lightning rod for his agendas. So I would expect an active second term. And frankly he would have nothing to lose because he has taken the blows and did it his way.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. That Rasmussen got lucky once does not prove anything. They were one of the worst for the 2018 midterms...off by more than 10%.

Forum List

Back