Trump's proposals estimated to add 11.5 Trillion to the National Debt

The left is suddenly worried about the national debt? Since freaking when holy shit??????????

Every POTUS for whom I have voted bequeathed a smaller deficit to their successor than the one he inherited..........You?

Your man Obama is a world class liar, should I post the video of him declaring the Bush deficits unpatriotic to remind you what a filth liar he is?

Obama has shrunk the fed gov. Not his fault we had two unfunded wars, Medicare D, tax cuts on the rich , and a nose dive recession .

Everything that fool touches turns to shit. Good thing he's getting his pink slip soon he has to pack his shit and get the fuck out of the White House. Hell maybe he will get a real job for once in his life.
You righties just spout shit and back it up with nothing.

We get it, you hate the black guy !

I openly and proudly hate ALL liberals equally, they ruin everything. A bigger group of lying bitter buzz kills does not exist.

The left is suddenly worried about the national debt? Since freaking when holy shit??????????

Every POTUS for whom I have voted bequeathed a smaller deficit to their successor than the one he inherited..........You?

Your man Obama is a world class liar, should I post the video of him declaring the Bush deficits unpatriotic to remind you what a filth liar he is?

The deficit numbers are compiled by OMB and CBO........why don't you check them and get back to us........If you need help with the math, let me know....

$20 trillion dollar national debt fool, put your crack pipe down and do the math.

Shortly before Scrub took office, CBO projected that the Debt Held by the Public would be eliminated within 10 years......at the end of the last fiscal year under Scrub, Gross Debt had reached nearly 11 trillion, and was projected to grow another 5 trillion within a decade - based entirely on the structural deficit bequeated by the worst POTUS of the modern era....

This is where you deny that you ever cast two votes for that miserable failure...

Obama has shrunk the fed gov. Not his fault we had two unfunded wars, Medicare D, tax cuts on the rich , and a nose dive recession .

Everything that fool touches turns to shit. Good thing he's getting his pink slip soon he has to pack his shit and get the fuck out of the White House. Hell maybe he will get a real job for once in his life.

Describe what you see....
jpg

Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month, thanks Obama you FUBAR factory.

How does that 38,000 compare to the net private sector payroll "gains" under the last guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes?

household-income-monthly-median-since-2000.gif

You and Lakhota must subscribe to the same Liberal pablum mill.

Feel free to call it when you see me citing anything that fits that description, Mike....

Or you could just hobble over to the corner and join BluesDouche and Dale in licking their asses...

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

Lets see obozo added more then all the presidents combined before him and now you think it is a big deal????

Lmao

Uhm...ok

Didn't ANY of you learn about "structural deficits" in.......uh.....well......Home Ec?

Its always funny with you idiots ... Always saying what trump might do yet ignore what democrats did do..

Concentration camps~ democrats

Refuse sand negros ~ democrats

18 trillion dollars plus to the debt ~ democrats

In his autobiography, The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World (Penguin Press), Greenspan, 81, makes clear that his patron Ronald Reagan, who appointed him to head the U.S. central bank board in 1987, was a reckless steward of the nation's finances, eclipsed in economic irresponsibility by current president George W. Bush.

Clinton was in a fiscal bind when he came to power in 1993, and the record deficits of Reagan and George H.W. Bush put him there. "The hard truth was that Reagan had borrowed from Clinton, and Clinton was having to pay it back," Greenspan writes. "I was impressed that he did not seem to be trying to fudge reality to the extent politicians ordinarily do. He was forcing himself to live in the real world."

The 1993 deficit-fighting Clinton budget that kicked off the greatest economic boom in U.S. history, and passed the U.S. House of Representatives without a single G.O.P. vote in favour, was "an act of political courage," says Greenspan, no doubt mindful it wasn't popular with left-wing members of the Democratic Party, either.

Clintonomics, to recap, produced 22 million new jobs (against a 1992 campaign promise of eight million); reduced the federal payroll to Kennedy-era levels; brought about the first narrowing of the income gap between rich and poor since the 1950s; and generated the first surpluses in three decades, totalling $615 billion (U.S.) in Clinton's last four budgets.

Clinton emerges as the hero of Greenspan's 531-page memoir. The Arkansan was a "risk taker" with a "preference for dealing in facts," writes Greenspan of a chief executive he came to regard as a kindred spirit. "We both read books and were curious and thoughtful about the world. ... I never ceased to be surprised by his fascination with economic detail: the effect of Canadian lumber on housing prices and inflation."

Greenspan excoriates Clinton's successor and the spendthrift Republican-controlled Congress of George W. Bush's first six years in office. In the Bush White House, "little value was placed on rigorous economic policy debate or the weighing of long-term consequences," Greenspan writes.

Greenspan is Clinton's unlikely defender
The Toronto Star ^ | September 18, 2007 | David Olive

I suspect Easy Al was a little closer to the action than you were....
Greenspan shouldn't be casting stones, he has a lot of baggage as well.

jpg

Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month, thanks Obama you FUBAR factory.

Cherry picked stats ! MO of the right . 36,000 striking verizon workers threw off the numbers . But let's just focus on the one bad month.

added more then all the presidents combined before him

...And it really doesn't matter who's going to come next because, and I would bet money this, whomever it is will add more debt than their predecessor. The only way they won't is if the country is just flat out broke.

The absolute figure of the debt added isn't all that relevant, but insofar as no matter what sum it be, it's a staggeringly big amount that one can talk about/cite and "shock" people by doing so. The ratio of debt to GDP is.
The first two may be a bit thin on the methodological documentation side. The last one is not; it offers full disclosure of how the assessments contained in the document were made.

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

Lets see obozo added more then all the presidents combined before him and now you think it is a big deal????

Lmao

Uhm...ok

Didn't ANY of you learn about "structural deficits" in.......uh.....well......Home Ec?

Its always funny with you idiots ... Always saying what trump might do yet ignore what democrats did do..

Concentration camps~ democrats

Refuse sand negros ~ democrats

In his autobiography, The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World (Penguin Press), Greenspan, 81, makes clear that his patron Ronald Reagan, who appointed him to head the U.S. central bank board in 1987, was a reckless steward of the nation's finances, eclipsed in economic irresponsibility by current president George W. Bush.

Clinton was in a fiscal bind when he came to power in 1993, and the record deficits of Reagan and George H.W. Bush put him there. "The hard truth was that Reagan had borrowed from Clinton, and Clinton was having to pay it back," Greenspan writes. "I was impressed that he did not seem to be trying to fudge reality to the extent politicians ordinarily do. He was forcing himself to live in the real world."

The 1993 deficit-fighting Clinton budget that kicked off the greatest economic boom in U.S. history, and passed the U.S. House of Representatives without a single G.O.P. vote in favour, was "an act of political courage," says Greenspan, no doubt mindful it wasn't popular with left-wing members of the Democratic Party, either.

Clintonomics, to recap, produced 22 million new jobs (against a 1992 campaign promise of eight million); reduced the federal payroll to Kennedy-era levels; brought about the first narrowing of the income gap between rich and poor since the 1950s; and generated the first surpluses in three decades, totalling $615 billion (U.S.) in Clinton's last four budgets.

Clinton emerges as the hero of Greenspan's 531-page memoir. The Arkansan was a "risk taker" with a "preference for dealing in facts," writes Greenspan of a chief executive he came to regard as a kindred spirit. "We both read books and were curious and thoughtful about the world. ... I never ceased to be surprised by his fascination with economic detail: the effect of Canadian lumber on housing prices and inflation."

Greenspan excoriates Clinton's successor and the spendthrift Republican-controlled Congress of George W. Bush's first six years in office. In the Bush White House, "little value was placed on rigorous economic policy debate or the weighing of long-term consequences," Greenspan writes.

Greenspan is Clinton's unlikely defender
The Toronto Star ^ | September 18, 2007 | David Olive

I suspect Easy Al was a little closer to the action than you were....
Greenspan shouldn't be casting stones, he has a lot of baggage as well.

I understand that you have a reflexive need to deny the obvious, but Al is speaking of fiscal policy over which he exercised no authority....

jpg

How does that 38,000 compare to the net private sector payroll "gains" under the last guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes?

Obamatard is leaving a desk full of failures for the next president to clean up. Skyrocketing debt, the economy has the flu, he fucked up pretty much the entire middle east and pissed off most of our allies. When you put an idiot in charge with no prior experience, a guy who never had a real job after college well everything goes to shit its no surprise.

Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election[/QUOTE

Have you done ANY background on "Committee For A Responsible Fedral Budget" and who funds it? I suggest that you do just that because you just posted some utter bullshit funded by the very globalist POS that helped to get us in this mess......

Hey, it's Tweedle-dale!

Hey! It's someone that knows more than you!!! Debate me, asswipe......

Sure, Dale....

Name the only POTUS since LBJ to reduce the deficits they inherited over the course of their terms.....

I get so tired of educating some of you idiots about the Federal Reserve central bank that is foriegn owned and how it controls the biggest banking entities and their fractional reserve lending. Idiots like you actually believe that this fiat/debt slavery system can continue into perpetuity while the bankers are able to accumulate hard assets from extending credit from thin air. Seriously, I have gotten to the point that I simply wish to make fun of idiots like you that believe that your beloved "gubermint" (that is bought and paid for by these banking oligarchs) is going to come to your rescue and that we are just one election cycle from changing things for the better and nothing could be further from the truth. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is owned by the International Monetary Fund which is owned by the same oligarchs that own the Federal Reserve, the Bank For International Settlements and the Global Bank. They are designed to keep us all in perpetual debt. I know more than you. I have spent thousands of hours educating myself on how things really work. You watch the corporate news and believe that you are "informed" and you have this childlike faith in politicians. The reason I am here is to share what I know and I don't even ask people to take me at face value but rather to hope spark some intellectual curiosity so that they might do their own due diligence. Bad shit is on the horizon because they are about nto collapse the whoile fucking financial system because it's all about to fall under it's own weight. Why do you think precious metals have remained so low at a time when more and more fiat currency (with no intrinsic value) keeps being pumped into the system???? Because they are buying it up while the price is low. I know of what I speak and you don't have a fucking clue.

jpg

Cherry picked stats ! MO of the right . 36,000 striking verizon workers threw off the numbers . But let's just focus on the one bad month.

You'll notice that Blues isn't all that versed in specifics....

jpg

Obamatard is leaving a desk full of failures for the next president to clean up. Skyrocketing debt, the economy has the flu, he fucked up pretty much the entire middle east and pissed off most of our allies. When you put an idiot in charge with no prior experience, a guy who never had a real job after college well everything goes to shit its no surprise.

If you don't have the facts right, of what use are your Bold Assertions?

Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election[/QUOTE

Have you done ANY background on "Committee For A Responsible Fedral Budget" and who funds it? I suggest that you do just that because you just posted some utter bullshit funded by the very globalist POS that helped to get us in this mess......

Hey, it's Tweedle-dale!

Hey! It's someone that knows more than you!!! Debate me, asswipe......

Sure, Dale....

Name the only POTUS since LBJ to reduce the deficits they inherited over the course of their terms.....

I get so tired of educating some of you idiots about the Federal Reserve central bank that is foriegn owned and how it controls the biggest banking entities and their fractional reserve lending. Idiots like you actually believe that this fiat/debt slavery system can continue into perpetuity while the bankers are able to accumulate hard assets from extending credit from thin air. Seriously, I have gotten to the point that I simply wish to make fun of idiots like you that believe that your beloved "gubermint" (that is bought and paid for by these banking oligarchs) is going to come to your rescue and that we are just one election cycle from changing things for the better and nothing could be further from the truth. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is owned by the International Monetary Fund which is owned by the same oligarchs that own the Federal Reserve, the Bank For International Settlements and the Global Bank. They are designed to keep us all in perpetual debt. I know more than you. I have spent thousands of hours educating myself on how things really work. You watch the corporate news and believe that you are "informed" and you have this childlike faith in politicians. The reason I am here is to share what I know and I don't even ask people to take me at face value but rather to hope spark some intellectual curiosity so that they might do their own due diligence. Bad shit is on the horizon because they are about nto collapse the whoile fucking financial system because it's all about to fall under it's own weight. Why do you think precious metals have remained so low at a time when more and more fiat currency (with no intrinsic value) keeps being pumped into the system???? Because they are buying it up while the price is low. I know of what I speak and you don't have a fucking clue.

Uh.......Dale?

The Federal Reserve doesn't have anything to do with FISCAL policy.....

This is why I call you an imbecile, Dale..........

jpg

What part of salaries fell 2% this year vs last year is beyond your comprehension? My salary is through the roof, sucks to be the poor and middle class though. If you libs help them some more maybe they will end up living in tents and spend half their day in a soup line. With friends like liberals who needs despotic dictatorship.

Gosh trumps Proposals MIGHT cost 11 trillion, Obamas HAVE cost 10 trillion. You all never worried about it before, why are you worried about it now?
Almost all fixing W's mess and helping victims, dupe. STILL 3-400 billion a year for welfare- with no change in the law. Change the channel and learn something...

jpg

You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader "Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month"

jpg

What part of salaries fell 2% this year vs last year is beyond your comprehension? My salary is through the roof, sucks to be the poor and middle class though. If you libs help them some more maybe they will end up living in tents and spend half their day in a soup line. With friends like liberals who needs despotic dictatorship.
I know, let's cut taxes on the rich. If you want help, vote Dem. The Reaganist pander to the rich policy must end.

jpg

The part involving the citation........you understand how that works, right?

jpg

You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader "Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month"
You have the attention span of a squirrel. We still have New BS GOP tax rates KILLING the middle class. Just like the last 30 years. And Trump wants to double down on tax cuts for the rich. Period.

Forum List

Back