Trump's proposals estimated to add 11.5 Trillion to the National Debt

Everything that fool touches turns to shit. Good thing he's getting his pink slip soon he has to pack his shit and get the fuck out of the White House. Hell maybe he will get a real job for once in his life.

Describe what you see....
jpg

Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month, thanks Obama you FUBAR factory.

Cherry picked stats ! MO of the right . 36,000 striking verizon workers threw off the numbers . But let's just focus on the one bad month.

What part of salaries fell 2% this year vs last year is beyond your comprehension? My salary is through the roof, sucks to be the poor and middle class though. If you libs help them some more maybe they will end up living in tents and spend half their day in a soup line. With friends like liberals who needs despotic dictatorship.
I know, let's cut taxes on the rich. If you want help, vote Dem. The Reaganist pander to the rich policy must end.

If you moochers got a job and paid your own bills, yeah my taxes could go down excellent!

Everything that fool touches turns to shit. Good thing he's getting his pink slip soon he has to pack his shit and get the fuck out of the White House. Hell maybe he will get a real job for once in his life.

jpg

Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month, thanks Obama you FUBAR factory.

Cherry picked stats ! MO of the right . 36,000 striking verizon workers threw off the numbers . But let's just focus on the one bad month.

You'll notice that Blues isn't all that versed in specifics....

You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader "Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month"

That is a Bold Assertion.....

Here is some data...

Title: All Employees: Total Private Industries
Series ID: USPRIV

Source: US. Bureau of Labor Statistics

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

Will you be needing help with the math?

jpg

What part of salaries fell 2% this year vs last year is beyond your comprehension? My salary is through the roof, sucks to be the poor and middle class though. If you libs help them some more maybe they will end up living in tents and spend half their day in a soup line. With friends like liberals who needs despotic dictatorship.

The part involving the citation........you understand how that works, right?

When you grow up and get a real job...well just get back to me when you have some real world experience.

jpg

When you grow up and get a real job...well just get back to me when you have some real world experience.

I got plenty of that........it's one of the reasons I work with facts, and ignore the noise....

now quit being a squealing little dale and put up the citation informing your claim about salaries.....

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

So you're as stupid as fauxcahunches, using the same lying ass charts.

Riddle me this batman, why does you chart show we are currently at about 75% GDP when we're really at 106% debt to GDP?

jpg

You have the reading comprehension of a 1st grader "Salaries are down 2% this year vs last year and the economy only created a dismal 38k jobs last month"
You have the attention span of a squirrel. We still have New BS GOP tax rates KILLING the middle class. Just like the last 30 years. And Trump wants to double down on tax cuts for the rich. Period.

Obama already raised taxes on the rich fool, what went wrong? OHHHHH SNAAAAPPPP!!!

jpg

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

Its not an assertion, its a statistical fact gathered by independent third party companies each and every year, paid for by many of the top corporations in the country. Its not my fault you are poorly informed.

The guy has no idea what he's doing. I get some of you will always vote Republican, but in doing so you're voting for a man who is absolutely clueless and in WAY over his head.

Committee for a Responsible Federal Government.

Run mostly by liberals and establishment Republicans, include one Paul O'Neill, the weasel who conceived of TARP and who just endorsed Hillary Clinton.

I got plenty of that........it's one of the reasons I work with facts, and ignore the noise....

now quit being a squealing little dale and put up the citation informing your claim about salaries.....

LOL you libs really do live in a bubble of denial.

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

Its not an assertion, its a statistical fact gathered by independent third party companies each and every year, paid for by many of the top corporations in the country. Its not my fault you are poorly informed.

Are you not at liberty to divulge their names?

How much longer are you gonna keep bluffing your way through this?

LOL you libs really do live in a bubble of denial.

I have yet to see you cite a single credible source.......need I wonder about the reason?

Hey, it's Tweedle-dale!

Hey! It's someone that knows more than you!!! Debate me, asswipe......

Sure, Dale....

Name the only POTUS since LBJ to reduce the deficits they inherited over the course of their terms.....

I get so tired of educating some of you idiots about the Federal Reserve central bank that is foriegn owned and how it controls the biggest banking entities and their fractional reserve lending. Idiots like you actually believe that this fiat/debt slavery system can continue into perpetuity while the bankers are able to accumulate hard assets from extending credit from thin air. Seriously, I have gotten to the point that I simply wish to make fun of idiots like you that believe that your beloved "gubermint" (that is bought and paid for by these banking oligarchs) is going to come to your rescue and that we are just one election cycle from changing things for the better and nothing could be further from the truth. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is owned by the International Monetary Fund which is owned by the same oligarchs that own the Federal Reserve, the Bank For International Settlements and the Global Bank. They are designed to keep us all in perpetual debt. I know more than you. I have spent thousands of hours educating myself on how things really work. You watch the corporate news and believe that you are "informed" and you have this childlike faith in politicians. The reason I am here is to share what I know and I don't even ask people to take me at face value but rather to hope spark some intellectual curiosity so that they might do their own due diligence. Bad shit is on the horizon because they are about nto collapse the whoile fucking financial system because it's all about to fall under it's own weight. Why do you think precious metals have remained so low at a time when more and more fiat currency (with no intrinsic value) keeps being pumped into the system???? Because they are buying it up while the price is low. I know of what I speak and you don't have a fucking clue.

Uh.......Dale?

The Federal Reserve doesn't have anything to do with FISCAL policy.....

This is why I call you an imbecile, Dale..........

You really have no fucking clue and you don't "get it"..........and it is too exhausting to keep going over and rehashing the same shit. The interest paid to the Fed that created this fiat currency out of nothing but a few keystrokes on a computer screen is over 500 BILLION dollars a year which is what our income tax goes to pay for. USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries have been skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement and they are sitting on an ungodly amount of wealth that the IMF claims to be theirs while giving us their corporate credit cards to pay. Do some research into the CAFR...learn how America became "incorporated" and all that entails....spend the thousands of hours that I have into learning how this illusion really works and then get back to me.Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate "for profit entity" that was taken into receivership by the IMF when USA.INC declared bankruptcy YET again in 1950. They are nothing but contractors providing the 19 essential enummerated services per their corporate charter via the restructured U.S constitution via the Act of 1871 and they provide it for a profit using a fiat currency that has no intrinsic value. You were made surety against the debt via your labor with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and the birth certificate (printed on bond paper) created a "trust" that they made themselves the trustee of. You are nothing but chattel to these people that you have such allegiance to and they don't give a flying fuck about your well being...can you handle these very salient facts? I kinda doubt it.....I doubt that you have the intellect to digest the fact that you are nothiung but a debt slave...a resource with a declining value.

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

This is common knowledge among major corporations fool, again its not my fault liberals are uninformed imbeciles and not my job to educate you mush brains.

Hey, it's Tweedle-dale!

Sure, Dale....

Name the only POTUS since LBJ to reduce the deficits they inherited over the course of their terms.....

I get so tired of educating some of you idiots about the Federal Reserve central bank that is foriegn owned and how it controls the biggest banking entities and their fractional reserve lending. Idiots like you actually believe that this fiat/debt slavery system can continue into perpetuity while the bankers are able to accumulate hard assets from extending credit from thin air. Seriously, I have gotten to the point that I simply wish to make fun of idiots like you that believe that your beloved "gubermint" (that is bought and paid for by these banking oligarchs) is going to come to your rescue and that we are just one election cycle from changing things for the better and nothing could be further from the truth. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity that is owned by the International Monetary Fund which is owned by the same oligarchs that own the Federal Reserve, the Bank For International Settlements and the Global Bank. They are designed to keep us all in perpetual debt. I know more than you. I have spent thousands of hours educating myself on how things really work. You watch the corporate news and believe that you are "informed" and you have this childlike faith in politicians. The reason I am here is to share what I know and I don't even ask people to take me at face value but rather to hope spark some intellectual curiosity so that they might do their own due diligence. Bad shit is on the horizon because they are about nto collapse the whoile fucking financial system because it's all about to fall under it's own weight. Why do you think precious metals have remained so low at a time when more and more fiat currency (with no intrinsic value) keeps being pumped into the system???? Because they are buying it up while the price is low. I know of what I speak and you don't have a fucking clue.

Uh.......Dale?

You really have no fucking clue and you don't "get it"..........and it is too exhausting to keep going over and rehashing the same shit. The interest paid to the Fed that created this fiat currency out of nothing but a few keystrokes on a computer screen is over 500 BILLION dollars a year which is what our income tax goes to pay for. USA.INC and it's 185,000 subsidiaries have been skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement and they are sitting on an ungodly amount of wealth that the IMF claims to be theirs while giving us their corporate credit cards to pay. Do some research into the CAFR...learn how America became "incorporated" and all that entails....spend the thousands of hours that I have into learning how this illusion really works and then get back to me.Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate "for profit entity" that was taken into receivership by the IMF when USA.INC declared bankruptcy YET again in 1950. They are nothing but contractors providing the 19 essential enummerated services per their corporate charter via the restructured U.S constitution via the Act of 1871 and they provide it for a profit using a fiat currency that has no intrinsic value. You were made surety against the debt via your labor with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and the birth certificate (printed on bond paper) created a "trust" that they made themselves the trustee of. You are nothing but chattel to these people that you have such allegiance to and they don't give a flying fuck about your well being...can you handle these very salient facts? I kinda doubt it.....I doubt that you have the intellect to digest the fact that you are nothiung but a debt slave...a resource with a declining value.

FISCAL POLICY, you f...ing moron!

damn, Dale......everything looks like a nail to you, doesn't it?

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

This is common knowledge among major corporations fool, again its not my fault liberals are uninformed imbeciles and not my job to educate you mush brains.

And yet their names are a mystery.....apparently even to you......

So the Bluff goes on.....

Go to Dale....he needs you!

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

Aren't you needed back on the set of the Mod Squad?

Committee for a Responsible Federal Government.

Run mostly by liberals and establishment Republicans, include one Paul O'Neill, the weasel who conceived of TARP and who just endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Paul O'Neill did NOT "conceive of TARP", Bri........Scrub fired Paul O'Neill for being too honest about Supply Side Idiocy, and the cost of Iraqnam.....

Hank Paulson is the Bush Treasury Sec. in question...

You're a fucking brick, Bri.....

Sure, Dale....

Uh.......Dale?

Hey, dumb fuck....how can you ever "pay off the debt" when debt is attached to every fucking piece of fiat currency created buy a Fed bank that extends credit from nothing??? PLEASE explain how that works. Explain to me how stealing the labor of the people to pay interest on money that was created fdrom noting is a "boon" to the people?

This I have just GOT to hear......because none of your income tax goes towards funding this corporate entity....a corporate entity that you refuse to acknowledge even exists...,....wasssamatter, punkinpuss?

Here is some data...

2001-02-01 111871
2009-02-01 110774
2016-05-01 121805

Aren't you needed back on the set of the Mod Squad?

I bet you can spit up dogwater all night......

Get back to me when you learn the basics of Argument.....

Sure, Dale....

Uh.......Dale?

Hey, dumb fuck....how can you evcer "pay off the debt" when debt is attached to every fucking piece of fiat cuurency created byu a Fed bank that extends credit from nothing??? PLEASE explain how that works. Explain to me how stealing the labor of the people to pay interst on monmey that was created fdrom noting is a "boon" to the people?

This I have just GOT to hear......because none of your income tax goes towards funding this corporate entity....a corporate entity that you refuse to acknowledge even exists...,....wasssamatter, punkinpuss?

Dale,

You're a fucking idiot.........as difficult as it is to believe given where you began, you are actually devolving to a "higher" level of incoherence....

Forum List

Back