Trump's Proposed Increase on Defense Spending

RWs pushing the idiotic lie about a "depleted military" will be the end of the middle class.

OTOH, drumpf did say he "loves war" and wants to use nukes. He will have us in at least two more wars very soon.

I thought we were dead broke ... at least thats what the Russian loving RWs keep telling everyone

In 2015, the US will have a declared military and defense budget of $601 billion, which is more than the next 7 highest spending countries combined,

yeah better ramp up spending and make it 15 highest spending countries combined.

gotta keep those candy ass RW's feeling safe.

I thought we were dead broke ... at least thats what the Russian loving RWs keep telling everyone

While Prez Barry was in the Oval Office, that's all we heard from the Pootarians. We heard it from the R congress when President Obama wanted to invest in the US, including infrastructure. And yet, last night, the Rs brought down the house when drumpf talked about his silly ass wall and actual infrastructure. Suddenly, it seems we've got money.

Gee, I wonder where drumpf plans to get that money ...
NOT.

In 2015, the US will have a declared military and defense budget of $601 billion, which is more than the next 7 highest spending countries combined,

yeah better ramp up spending and make it 15 highest spending countries combined.

gotta keep those candy ass RW's feeling safe.

Yep. And they lied that Obama had cut the military.

Obama: US spends more on military than next 8 nations combined

7-UZRj5cLCuUtkBsfU-thETuYluAqGlXzngSWWNMoD7jFjbNvcQP-Yl_O2fGvl_Puf-3tI1FhoTF0sVAW1FMzkXRwK4r9NUVGzKLEfVWfENy8MqmSQ51vIVdei0kSbki8B1wGX_3

the strongest, most powerful military in the world and Trump tells his Russian loving bitches how weak we are, and they fall for it hook, line, and KGB T-shirt.

how sad.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...iplomacy-in-54b-increase-in-military-spending

I'm not really sure what to think about this, but I do think cutting on diplomacy to do this is not a good idea.

I do remember all the Trump supporters blaming Hillary for wanting to start a new cold war.

He simply doesn't have the power to do it.

The only path would be to legislatively raise the Budget Control Act caps, but that cannot be done thru reconciliation.

The Republicans will need Democrat support to do it, and that ain't happenin' if they insist on slashing domestic programs.

Dead ... on ... arrival.

Forum List

Back