Trump's Real Agenda

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
I think it's become more than obvious that Donald Trump is working in cooperation with Hilary Clinton to defeat the Republicans.

Trump is going to have the US military conduct training exercise in Detroit and Chicago

Trump is going to have the IRS strip away Media Matters 501c3 status

Trump is going to force the Mexican government to pay for our border security

I think Trump will win 55, maybe 56 states

Trump is going to have the US military conduct training exercise in Detroit and Chicago

Is this a new TV series you are planning?

Is this a new TV series you are planning?

You can watch from your Inner Tube when Trump sends you back to Fidel

I think it's become more than obvious that Donald Trump is working in cooperation with Hilary Clinton to defeat the Republicans.
It sure looks that way.

I see only two possibilities for why Trump is doing what he is doing.

1) To draw out all the loonies in the GOP and ensure a Hillary win.

2) Ego. Trump likes seeing his name in print.

In any case, Trump has no intention of being President. He will continue to make outrageous statements until it becomes impossible for him to be elected. In the meantime, he does not care about the harm he is doing.

He's a first class dick.

#RWNJWetDream2015

The Hillster: "Hey, Don, hey, how you doing? Yeah, I know it's 3 AM, but if I have balls enough to take a 3 AM call, you should too. Now listen, Donny, you were a FOB, remember. Well, I need you to be a FOH this time. Wanna make a killing?"

The Donald: "I'm rich, baby, I'm really rich. Shoot."

The Hillster: "I want you to run for POTUS in '16. As a Republican."

(Silence)

TheDonald: "You what?...."

The Hillster: "I want you to run for POTUS in '16. As a Republican."

The Donald: "What's in it for me?"

The Hillster: "Everything you need to get so fucking much richer, you wouldn't believe it."

The Donald: "Stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen. I'm in."

The Hillster: "Ok, I wan't you to say crazy, unbelievably crazy stuff, stuff like bad stuff about Latinos, you know, call them rapists and murderers and really gross stuff like that, and..."

The Donald: "and....."

The Hillster: "I wan't you to tear into McCain. When you are done with him, he should have two assholes, the old fart"

The Donald: "Well, ok..."

The Hillster: "And then I want you to light into me. Be as rude as you can. Call me a **** with fat cankles and an ass big enough to drag AF1 down. Say I'm so ugly that even my blackberry runs away from me. Say that a vagina can't think. Be really, really gross."

The Donald: "But Hillary, I can't do tha..."

The Hillster: "Do it, you fucking pig, or I'll tell the whole world how small your penis really is. And don't forget, I have pics. Remember???"

The Donald: "You ****..."

The Hillster: "Now, that's the spirit"

The Donald: "But if I do that, I'll get crushed in the polls. I'll never get the nomination"

The Hillster: "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that......."

The fear Trump has instilled in liberals is very entertaining. Lol
No one is afraid of Trump.

Bemused, amused, and confused. But not afraid.

And I suppose there is a lot of pity for the rubes who are being taken in by him. Those poor bastards.

Forum List

Back