Trump's Real Agenda

I'm not sure he's that bad for the gop. Last time, most of the field was the clown car posse, and Mitt had to climb in the car with them, which allowed team Obama to make him the issue, when given the economy, Obama should have been the issue, but team Obama was able to label him as a plutocrat who cared only for the wealthy and white. I'd think he's firing up Latinos, but do they really need to be fired up given the GOPs refusal to move ANYTHING on immigration?

This time around, Scott Walker is actually saying some pretty right wing things, and he's got a record of taking a couple of million and then rolling back eviro regs that benefitted the contributor. And yeah I know Hillary has a foundation, but there's been no showing of a quid pro quo. His cuts to education have actually been rolled back by HIS OWN PARTY. He's front and center on "takers," including retirees.

Trump is essentially out clowning the clowns of yester-year.

Trump is going to have the US military conduct training exercise in Detroit and Chicago

Trump is going to have the IRS strip away Media Matters 501c3 status

Trump is going to force the Mexican government to pay for our border security

I think Trump will win 55, maybe 56 states
Is this a new TV series you are planning?

CrusaderFrank never plans, he emotes.

Trump is going to have the US military conduct training exercise in Detroit and Chicago

Yes, we're calling it "40 Acres and a jackass" The 40 acres is still open, you have a lock on the jackass

Yes, we're calling it "40 Acres and a jackass" The 40 acres is still open, you have a lock on the jackass
Terrible name. You should call it..."I was Emotionally Molested by The Donald"

I'm not sure he's that bad for the gop. Last time, most of the field was the clown car posse, and Mitt had to climb in the car with them, which allowed team Obama to make him the issue, when given the economy, Obama should have been the issue, but team Obama was able to label him as a plutocrat who cared only for the wealthy and white. I'd think he's firing up Latinos, but do they really need to be fired up given the GOPs refusal to move ANYTHING on immigration?

This time around, Scott Walker is actually saying some pretty right wing things, and he's got a record of taking a couple of million and then rolling back eviro regs that benefitted the contributor. And yeah I know Hillary has a foundation, but there's been no showing of a quid pro quo. His cuts to education have actually been rolled back by HIS OWN PARTY. He's front and center on "takers," including retirees.

Trump is essentially out clowning the clowns of yester-year.

Trump is out-clowing the clowns of every year, past, present and future.

IMO Trump is self promoting, it has backfired (in terms of his business interests) and now he's faced with actually running for the nomination. The GOP is embarrassed and worried about how they will be perceived by the voters nationally, and yet its base seems to support Trump emphatically.

Quite a conundrum not only for the RNC, but for each state committee too. And what's a Boehner or McConnell to do? This is going to be a very interesting summer.

I'd like to say 'Trumps not going to last.', well, I'd still like to think that, but his last comment on McCain should have had him out of the race, but not only is he not out, people are defending him.

Being an asshole is not a quality I want in the leader of my nation. Being able to be one when needed? yes, just being one, no.

There is a term in IT security called a "honeypot". After the GOP leadership disowns Trump a large portion of GOP votes will be caught in Trumps honeypot.
is that like the 'bit bucket'?
Not really. In a bit bucket the bits are destroyed. In a honeypot the hackers actually think they really doing something.

There is a term in IT security called a "honeypot". After the GOP leadership disowns Trump a large portion of GOP votes will be caught in Trumps honeypot.
is that like the 'bit bucket'?
Not really. In a bit bucket the bits are destroyed. In a honeypot the hackers actually think they really doing something.
thanks!

I was a tech in the Navy and when in school the instructors told us to annoy another inst with the term 'bit bucket'.

He didn't find it all that funny and volunteered to lead our PT for a month. :lol: < it's funny now, but not so :lol: then

Forum List

Back