🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Trump's Return to Butler

I can't believe that it's only a few days away now. That rally will deserve to go down in the history books because he's going to do something that I could never do. Return to the place where he was nearly assassinated.

I sure hope that Corey's family will get a chance to speak (if they wish) and leave a seat empty for him in tribute as well as take a moment of silence for him.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday though as it's going to be packed and like the badass that Trump is, he claims that he'll be starting off the speech with as he was saying. 😁

Looks like RSBN will go live at nine AM ET on Saturday morning and Trump is supposed to take the stage at 5:00 PM ET.

Trump is bad-ass, isn't he? He got to the top without giving blow jobs.

I can't believe that it's only a few days away now. That rally will deserve to go down in the history books because he's going to do something that I could never do. Return to the place where he was nearly assassinated.

I sure hope that Corey's family will get a chance to speak (if they wish) and leave a seat empty for him in tribute as well as take a moment of silence for him.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday though as it's going to be packed and like the badass that Trump is, he claims that he'll be starting off the speech with as he was saying. 😁

Looks like RSBN will go live at nine AM ET on Saturday morning and Trump is supposed to take the stage at 5:00 PM ET.

The traveling clown car show.

Forum List

Back