Trumps says Obama should resign and Hillary should drop out

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
BBC news just reported that Trump has suggested that Obama should resign and Hilliary should drop out of the race since neither of them seem able to use the phrase 'Islamic terrorism' :popcorn:

Last edited:
Trump is right! :clap:

The witch should drop out and Hussein should resign in disgrace!

Well now, for sure the Trump candidacy let's us know who are the weak minded around here. November is going to be a laugh.

Donald Trump calls for Barack Obama to resign in wake of Orlando shooting

12 JUNE 2016 • 9:47PM

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee, has said that President Barack Obama should “resign in disgrace” for failing to call the Orlando massacre "Islamic terrorism".

The businessman used the attack in which 50 people were shot dead as a chance to boast that he was "right on radical Islamic terrorism".

"Because our leaders are weak, I said this was going to happen - and it is only going to get worse," Mr Trump said in a statement. "I am trying to save lives and prevent the next terrorist attack. We can't afford to be politically correct anymore."

Mr Trump's campaign said he will address the attacks in a speech he already had scheduled to deliver on Monday addressing national security...

Donald Trump calls for Barack Obama to resign in wake of Orlando shooting

Trump wants power. TIR. That's all he wants. He will tell you what you want to hear.

He wants to be dictator.

Trump is right. Obama is an incompetent boob and hiLIARy is even worse.

Everyone with a brain knows that we need to be careful about who we admit into the country. Common sense is in extremely short supply in DC......

How many died under Bush's regieme?

How many Iraqis died in a useless and illegal invasion?

How much treasure and lives and bodies wasted under the cons?

TIR, grow up.

How many died under Bush's regieme?

How many Iraqis died in a useless and illegal invasion?

How much treasure and lives and bodies wasted under the cons?

TIR, grow up.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a Rhetorical LOSER!!!!

BOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC news just reported that Trump has suggested that Obama should resign and Hilliary should drop out of the race since neither of them seem able to use the phrase 'Islamic terrorism' :popcorn:

I think it is a bad idea to play politics with this tragedy. Our focus should be towards offering sympathy to the victims and strengthening our defenses. If Trump makes this an election issue then Hillary/Bernie can easily turn it around by linking this to gun control.

Well now, for sure the Trump candidacy let's us know who are the weak minded around here. November is going to be a laugh.
He brought the libtards out of the woodwork so many can see what they really are. I've known for many years but now it's in plain sight.

Here, Obama is shown speaking on this tragedy right after leaving an Orlando area bath house.

Obama-Egg-on-Face[1] 2.jpg

I think it is a bad idea to play politics with this tragedy. Our focus should be towards offering sympathy to the victims and strengthening our defenses. If Trump makes this an election issue then Hillary/Bernie can easily turn it around by linking this to gun control.
They made it about guns immediately, and refused to acknowledge this was another example of Islamic extremism and Islamic terrorism. So it was politicised as soon as Obama and Hillary opened their mouths, IMHO.

Forum List

Back