Trump's Sunday Morning Twitter: The Only Russian Collusion Was With The DNC, Democrats, And Hillary

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And that the New York Slimes Maggie Haberman lied when she wrote a story Friday that Trump was hiring former President Clinton's impeachment attorney to add to his legal team. Once again, our glorious leader calls out the liars that Democrats truly are.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....
8:41 AM · Mar 11, 2018

Continued:

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
...have shown conclusively that there was no Collusion with Russia..just excuse for losing. The only Collusion was that done by the DNC, the Democrats and Crooked Hillary. The writer of the story, Maggie Haberman, a Hillary flunky, knows nothing about me and is not given access.
8:50 AM · Mar 11, 2018

Yes we can see how nervous Trump is, he had some glory with his lowlifes at one of his last rallies.

And that the New York Slimes Maggie Haberman lied when she wrote a story Friday that Trump was hiring former President Clinton's impeachment attorney to add to his legal team. Once again, our glorious leader calls out the liars that Democrats truly are.

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....

Continued:

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
...have shown conclusively that there was no Collusion with Russia..just excuse for losing. The only Collusion was that done by the DNC, the Democrats and Crooked Hillary. The writer of the story, Maggie Haberman, a Hillary flunky, knows nothing about me and is not given access.
So he didn't meet with Flood? Even Fox reported it. You sure Trump isn't lying again?

So adding just another lie to over 2000 is a plus in your book? You snowflakes are too funny, tough Donnie talk keeps you safe huh? The emasculated right wing snowflake and their hero, draft dodger and cheating grabber. What a man, what a man....

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"Conservatives are inclined to use the powers of government to prevent change or to limit its rate to whatever appeals to the more timid mind. In looking forward, they lack the faith in the spontaneous forces of adjustment which makes the liberal accept changes without apprehension, even though he does not know how the necessary adaptations will be brought about." Friedrich Hayek, Why I Am Not a Conservative

E5A01893-9763-417B-A667-838B6B2B9E34.jpeg

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Continued:

Twitter

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Forum List

Back