Trump's Tariff on Canadian Aluminium Reason Revealed - Putin demanded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
"It doesn't make sense," Simard said. "It's like an oxymoron. It's so contradictory to the spirit of USMCA."

Now we know why Trump did it - Putin ordered him to so the Americans will buy Russian Aluminium. Under Trump, US is just another vassel state of Russia

"It doesn't make sense," Simard said. "It's like an oxymoron. It's so contradictory to the spirit of USMCA."

Now we know why Trump did it - Putin ordered him to so the Americans will buy Russian Aluminium. Under Trump, US is just another vassel state of Russia

Putin ordered this? LOL Is there anything Putin doesn't do according to some? He might have some power, but their economy is the size of Texas, their threat is geo-political, not economic. I've said clearly who the economic (and otherwise) threat is.

I've even read Canadians posting on Canadian forums "we need to stop re-stamping steel that we import from China". I'm guessing this is happening, and it is hurting our reputation, our brand, and, also allowing some weak U.S importers to milk higher profits via buying from China in a work around through Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back