Trumps tax returns, still waiting and waiting and waiting!

The fact is it takes taxes to keep a country going, every country has them. Also he and not one of his kids ever wore a military uniform and they don't want to pay taxes. They are the scum of the US. Not good US citizens at all. He is a liar and a fraud.

Having trouble finding your tax return? Or maybe just don't know how to scan it into a .pdf file? It's OK, we're patient but please don't waste your time and hours posting until you have it ready.

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.
And this is likely why we’ll never see his returns:

“Experts tell the Post both cases are clear cases of self-dealing, because Trump used the foundation's money to meet business obligations, rather than pay from his personal or business accounts.

Moreover, the money from Trump's Foundation was not his own cash to start with.

Trump has given no money to his personal foundation since 2009, tax records show, instead funneling the donations from others and often taking the credit.”

Washington Post Details Possible Illegal Payments by Trump Foundation | US News

Interesting link.

That doesn't seem a lot different to me than what the Clinton's are doing, seriously.

I mean, wow, can you really see any difference? Are your partisan blinders THAT thick? :lmao:

Clinton Foundation Ignored All ‘Best Practices’ For Good Governance

IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation | Zero Hedge

Clinton Foundation Fingered in Massive Corruption, IRS Launches Investigation

What happened and be truthful. (this does not include not having high enough income to pay taxes)

Right you are.

None the less, I wonder, golly I wonder, why don't these first two links work? :tinfoil:
https://search.irs.gov/search?q=Examples+of+Public+Corruption+Investigations&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=irs_portals_frontend&client=irs_portals_frontend&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&num=10&ud=1&exclude_apps=1&site=default_collection&numgm=5&requiredfields=-archive:1

Examples of Public Corruption Investigations - Fiscal Year ...
www.irs.gov/uac/examples-of-public-corruption-investigations-fiscal-year-2016
The following examples of Public Corruption Investigations are written from
public record documents on file in the courts within the judicial ...

Public Corruption Investigations - Criminal Investigation (CI)
www.irs.gov/uac/public-corruption-investigations-criminal-investigation-ci
... prosecutions recommended, indictments, sentenced investigations and months
to ... Examples of Public Corruption Investigations Examples are ...
[ More results from https://www.irs.gov/uac ]

Obama IRS Corruption Update - Judicial Watch

The fact of the matter is, you have a candidate that is running against a corrupt system, a system that is known to be corrupt, and folks want to criticize him for being under attack by that same establishment? :eusa_doh:

The fact is it takes taxes to keep a country going, every country has them. Also he and not one of his kids ever wore a military uniform and they don't want to pay taxes. They are the scum of the US. Not good US citizens at all. He is a liar and a fraud.

You know what never ceases to amaze me? How almost every statement uttered about Trump can be made about Hillary. Let's try it, shall we?

The fact is it takes taxes to keep a country going, every country has them. Also he she and not one of his her kids ever wore a military uniform and they don't want to pay taxes. They are the scum of the US. Not good US citizens at all. He She is a liar and a fraud.

Other than the fact that she's only had one kid, it works just the same. Nothing different, they are pretty much the same. No wonder they are friends. :badgrin:

We are still for Obama school transcripts too. Are they really going to change your mind about anything anyway? If not who cares.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – the president isn’t running for anything, the thread is about Trump, not Obama, and once again you and others on the right lack the courage to address the many failings of the GOP presidential nominee, the nominee of your party.

Hardly a red herring. Its a comparison demonstrating the hypocrisy of those whining dont really care about transparency of the candidates because four years later and your last candidate still hasn't been transparent with his record.

And lets be honest here. There isn't a single thing in his tax return that will make you vote for him. You don't give a crap what's in it. You're just trying to score any political point you think you can because your candidate is so pathetically poor on issues and character that she has to avoid the spotlight for her to gain in the polls.

Why dont you call for Hillary to release her medical records. that's at least relevant to the job.

Have your tried not paying income tax?
Sure.

What happened and be truthful. (this does not include not having high enough income to pay taxes)

Right you are.

None the less, I wonder, golly I wonder, why don't these first two links work? :tinfoil:
https://search.irs.gov/search?q=Examples+of+Public+Corruption+Investigations&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=irs_portals_frontend&client=irs_portals_frontend&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&num=10&ud=1&exclude_apps=1&site=default_collection&numgm=5&requiredfields=-archive:1

Examples of Public Corruption Investigations - Fiscal Year ...
www.irs.gov/uac/examples-of-public-corruption-investigations-fiscal-year-2016
The following examples of Public Corruption Investigations are written from
public record documents on file in the courts within the judicial ...

Public Corruption Investigations - Criminal Investigation (CI)
www.irs.gov/uac/public-corruption-investigations-criminal-investigation-ci
... prosecutions recommended, indictments, sentenced investigations and months
to ... Examples of Public Corruption Investigations Examples are ...
[ More results from https://www.irs.gov/uac ]

Obama IRS Corruption Update - Judicial Watch

The fact of the matter is, you have a candidate that is running against a corrupt system, a system that is known to be corrupt, and folks want to criticize him for being under attack by that same establishment? :eusa_doh:

You know what never ceases to amaze me? How almost every statement uttered about Trump can be made about Hillary. Let's try it, shall we?

The fact is it takes taxes to keep a country going, every country has them. Also he she and not one of his her kids ever wore a military uniform and they don't want to pay taxes. They are the scum of the US. Not good US citizens at all. He She is a liar and a fraud.

Other than the fact that she's only had one kid, it works just the same. Nothing different, they are pretty much the same. No wonder they are friends. :badgrin:

And they both have kids married to jews and 2 of their fathers were in prisons. Yes a lot in common.

Last edited:
We are still for Obama school transcripts too. Are they really going to change your mind about anything anyway? If not who cares.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – the president isn’t running for anything, the thread is about Trump, not Obama, and once again you and others on the right lack the courage to address the many failings of the GOP presidential nominee, the nominee of your party.

Hardly a red herring. Its a comparison demonstrating the hypocrisy of those whining dont really care about transparency of the candidates because four years later and your last candidate still hasn't been transparent with his record.

And lets be honest here. There isn't a single thing in his tax return that will make you vote for him. You don't give a crap what's in it. You're just trying to score any political point you think you can because your candidate is so pathetically poor on issues and character that she has to avoid the spotlight for her to gain in the polls.

Why dont you call for Hillary to release her medical records. that's at least relevant to the job.

I want people to see how a billionaire doesn't pay taxes. If he does show them now, I believe they will be faked, and no I will never vote for a man like him. Some of the stuff he has said is awful. I find him to be pitiful.

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.

The IRS makes sure he pays his taxes idiot, they audit him every year. Trump employs licensed accountants who work with the IRS to make sure he pays his share. Now are YOU paying your share, that I doubt. Eat it!

I want people to see how a billionaire doesn't pay taxes. If he does show them now, I believe they will be faked, and no I will never vote for a man like him. Some of the stuff he has said is awful. I find him to be pitiful.

He probably wouldn't care for you either.

Anyone who denies global warming is not very bright, yet uses it as an excuse to build a retaining wall in Ireland, and his doing away with the ACA is also a dumb thing to do,
I could go on, I just want everyone to know what a "loser' he is.

Didn't Obama just send the President of Mexico money to build a wall on Mexico's southern border?

The IRS makes sure he pays his taxes idiot, they audit him every year. Trump employs licensed accountants who work with the IRS to make sure he pays his share. Now are YOU paying your share, that I doubt. Eat it!

Right he pays his accountants well to make sure he doesn't pay any taxes. He is hiding something and I bet that is is, or he is worth jack and needs a job bad.

He doesn't have much good to say about females.

He doesn't have much good to say about females.

Yes, he doesn't molest and attempt to rape them the way Bill Clinton does. Trump has a very beautiful wife and daughters who are all well educated and worth millions themselves. His children are very good looking, well mannered, and well educated. They all work for a living too.

Right he pays his accountants well to make sure he doesn't pay any taxes. He is hiding something and I bet that is is, or he is worth jack and needs a job bad.

You must have been in the ladies' room when the brains were handed out. No one worth his salt pays a dime more in taxes than he absolutely has to.

Trumps accountants somehow fool the IRS? What are you smoking lib? :cuckoo:

You must have been in the ladies' room when the brains were handed out. No one worth his salt pays a dime more in taxes than he absolutely has to.

And I'm not saying anyone should , but not all tax havens are legal and also not all then there is something known as laundering money.

Trumps accountants somehow fool the IRS? What are you smoking lib? :cuckoo:

Do you believe Trump when he says the last 12 years he has been audited?

Trumps tax returns, still waiting and waiting and waiting!

Hold your breath, that'll make him release them sooner.
If it were the Democratic candidate refusing to release tax returns, you folks would be having a monumental hissy fit...over and over and over and over again ad infinitum.

Nah, I know Hillary is a criminal, I didn't need to see her tax returns to know that.
That is not the point. You're deflecting. Just like Trump, you are refusing to address the real point.

Every presidential and vice presidential candidate releases his/her tax returns. EVERYONE. That Trump is refusing to do so means he is hiding something. You people ignore it as if it isn't an issue, but it is, AND if a Democratic candidate were the only one not releasing tax returns, you'd be screaming your heads off day in andn day out. You are pathetic losers and hypocrites.

The Blamer's college transcripts.
Still waiting and waiting.
Crooked Hillary's wall street speeches.
Still waiting and waiting.....

The Blamer's college transcripts.
Still waiting and waiting.
Crooked Hillary's wall street speeches.
Still waiting and waiting.....

I'd like to hear what Trumps deals are like on the golf course. I'd like to see Trumps college papers.
Not really , just his tax returns.

The system is so rigged against this man born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Forum List

Back