Trumps tax returns, still waiting and waiting and waiting!

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.

Once we elect him President, then we can find out all about him. I picked that up from the Democrats.

Clinton showed hers.

Nobody wanted to see her tax returns, we want to see her medical records. The real ones. LOL!

Me too, but its normal to have some diagnosis at her age.

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.

Once we elect him President, then we can find out all about him. I picked that up from the Democrats.

Clinton showed hers.

Nobody wanted to see her tax returns, we want to see her medical records. The real ones. LOL!

It's not normal to have a terminal one, weeks before the election. Except for FDR.

Hold your breath, that'll make him release them sooner.

Not worth my life.

Or your breath.

Lets see I can only hold it for 90 days, then what?

Then you won't be sad when Clinton loses.
No I won't be here to see what a disaster Trump makes of things.

Clinton showed hers.

It's not normal to have a terminal one, weeks before the election. Except for FDR.

Everybody walking and breathing can be dead the next minute. I doubt she has a terminal dx and besides Kaine will make a good President.

Darn it I want to see what he made and his AGI and what he paid in taxes. I want it soon too. I demand it and everyone should be.

Hold your breath, that'll make him release them sooner.

Not worth my life.

Or your breath.

Lets see I can only hold it for 90 days, then what?

Then you won't be sad when Clinton loses.
No I won't be here to see what a disaster Trump makes of things.

6 of one, half dozen of the other.

And this is likely why we’ll never see his returns:

“Experts tell the Post both cases are clear cases of self-dealing, because Trump used the foundation's money to meet business obligations, rather than pay from his personal or business accounts.

Moreover, the money from Trump's Foundation was not his own cash to start with.

Trump has given no money to his personal foundation since 2009, tax records show, instead funneling the donations from others and often taking the credit.”

Washington Post Details Possible Illegal Payments by Trump Foundation | US News

We are still for Obama school transcripts too. Are they really going to change your mind about anything anyway? If not who cares.

We are still for Obama school transcripts too. Are they really going to change your mind about anything anyway? If not who cares.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – the president isn’t running for anything, the thread is about Trump, not Obama, and once again you and others on the right lack the courage to address the many failings of the GOP presidential nominee, the nominee of your party.

The Great IRS Hoax, Form #11.302

Have your tried not paying income tax?
Sure.

What happened and be truthful. (this does not include not having high enough income to pay taxes)

Right you are.

None the less, I wonder, golly I wonder, why don't these first two links work? :tinfoil:
https://search.irs.gov/search?q=Examples+of+Public+Corruption+Investigations&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=irs_portals_frontend&client=irs_portals_frontend&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&num=10&ud=1&exclude_apps=1&site=default_collection&numgm=5&requiredfields=-archive:1

Examples of Public Corruption Investigations - Fiscal Year ...
www.irs.gov/uac/examples-of-public-corruption-investigations-fiscal-year-2016
The following examples of Public Corruption Investigations are written from
public record documents on file in the courts within the judicial ...

Public Corruption Investigations - Criminal Investigation (CI)
www.irs.gov/uac/public-corruption-investigations-criminal-investigation-ci
... prosecutions recommended, indictments, sentenced investigations and months
to ... Examples of Public Corruption Investigations Examples are ...
[ More results from https://www.irs.gov/uac ]

Obama IRS Corruption Update - Judicial Watch

The fact of the matter is, you have a candidate that is running against a corrupt system, a system that is known to be corrupt, and folks want to criticize him for being under attack by that same establishment? :eusa_doh:

And this is likely why we’ll never see his returns:

“Experts tell the Post both cases are clear cases of self-dealing, because Trump used the foundation's money to meet business obligations, rather than pay from his personal or business accounts.

Moreover, the money from Trump's Foundation was not his own cash to start with.

Trump has given no money to his personal foundation since 2009, tax records show, instead funneling the donations from others and often taking the credit.”

Washington Post Details Possible Illegal Payments by Trump Foundation | US News

Pitiful man. Taking income free money and paying for his businesses and using others peoples money and giving it to a charity and claiming a deduction. He is such a fake.

The Great IRS Hoax, Form #11.302

Have your tried not paying income tax?
Sure.

What happened and be truthful. (this does not include not having high enough income to pay taxes)

Right you are.

None the less, I wonder, golly I wonder, why don't these first two links work? :tinfoil:
https://search.irs.gov/search?q=Examples+of+Public+Corruption+Investigations&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=irs_portals_frontend&client=irs_portals_frontend&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&num=10&ud=1&exclude_apps=1&site=default_collection&numgm=5&requiredfields=-archive:1

Examples of Public Corruption Investigations - Fiscal Year ...
www.irs.gov/uac/examples-of-public-corruption-investigations-fiscal-year-2016
The following examples of Public Corruption Investigations are written from
public record documents on file in the courts within the judicial ...

Public Corruption Investigations - Criminal Investigation (CI)
www.irs.gov/uac/public-corruption-investigations-criminal-investigation-ci
... prosecutions recommended, indictments, sentenced investigations and months
to ... Examples of Public Corruption Investigations Examples are ...
[ More results from https://www.irs.gov/uac ]

Obama IRS Corruption Update - Judicial Watch

The fact of the matter is, you have a candidate that is running against a corrupt system, a system that is known to be corrupt, and folks want to criticize him for being under attack by that same establishment? :eusa_doh:

The fact is it takes taxes to keep a country going, every country has them. Also he and not one of his kids ever wore a military uniform and they don't want to pay taxes. They are the scum of the US. Not good US citizens at all. He is a liar and a fraud.

So just what is it that you're hiding?

Obviously something - else a .pdf copy of your tax return would have been attached to your screed.

I'm not a public official. That is the difference. I'm not running for POTUS.

Not only can Trump not be trusted, but he’s clearly someone reckless and irresponsible, having nothing but contempt for the law.

“Those in Donald Trump’s orbit appear to be nervous about the swirling scandal around the Trump Foundation—and they should be: The stakes are incredibly high.

The allegations of a quid pro quo between Trump and Florida Attorney General, improper use of the charity for personal benefit, and employment of the charity for political purposes have serious penalties beyond mere campaign optics—the possible consequences range from hefty fines to jail time.”

Team Trump Spooked by Charity Probe

Further proof that Trump has no business being president.

Forum List

Back