Trumps tax returns, still waiting and waiting and waiting!

Right he pays his accountants well to make sure he doesn't pay any taxes. He is hiding something and I bet that is is, or he is worth jack and needs a job bad.
Do you understand how stupid that is? Anyone with half a brain pays as little tax as possible, you never hear of libs paying more out of goodness do you?

If he's hiding something why the fuck would he send it to the IRS? Tax forms don't tell you what you are worth either.

Right he pays his accountants well to make sure he doesn't pay any taxes. He is hiding something and I bet that is is, or he is worth jack and needs a job bad.
Do you understand how stupid that is? Anyone with half a brain pays as little tax as possible, you never hear of libs paying more out of goodness do you?

If he's hiding something why the fuck would he send it to the IRS? Tax forms don't tell you what you are worth either.

I am fully aware of that, I am saying he made a $1 or perhaps had a loss, I doubt he pays taxes at all.

I am fully aware of that, I am saying he made a $1 or perhaps had a loss, I doubt he pays taxes at all.
Still wouldn't tell you his net worth. Sometimes businesses operate at a loss for a bit. As complicated as his would be lib would make issues of all kinds of things and he's have to spend all his time defending the claims.

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.

Hilary..........

13 black berries ( 2 destroyed with hammers)
1 State Department laptop
several secret email servers
30,000 emails destroyed with high tech program
rescue mission to Bhengazi......

Waiting....waiting.....

Still wouldn't tell you his net worth. Sometimes businesses operate at a loss for a bit. As complicated as his would be lib would make issues of all kinds of things and he's have to spend all his time defending the claims.

I understand more than you think, we will be able to tell a lot. I'm sure he is hiding something, or why not just show his stuff. Most of the properties listed on is site, only have his name on , read the disclaimers. Most are relatively new as well, and existing buildings he has remodeled. How can he even state his net worth, he needs to back it up, assets are not liquid net worth. He has hid it all. That is why he has an ongoing 12 year audit.

Besides now he is going to have to go to trial for that 13 year olds rape, or maybe he'll pay her off. How can he be a President is he is a pedophile.

Last edited:

If he had a loss, he owes zero taxes. No scandal there.

I understand more than you think, we will be able to tell a lot. I'm sure he is hiding something, or why not just show his stuff. Most of the properties listed on is site, only have his name on , read the disclaimers. Most are relatively new as well, and existing buildings he has remodeled. How can he even state his net worth, he needs to back it up, assets are not liquid net worth. He has hid it all. That is why he has an ongoing 12 year audit.

Besides now he is going to have to go to trial for that 13 year olds rape, or maybe he'll pay her off. How can he be a President is he is a pedophile.

How can he be a President is he is a pedophile.

It didn't stop Bubba.

It didn't stop Bubba.

You mean Bill Clinton, no one underage there. 13 is underage.

If he had money he'd at least have passive income.

It didn't stop Bubba.

You have evidence of a 13 yo?

Passive income?

This is how stupid and what a liar he is:

After the debate, Trump suggested to CNN interviewer Chris Cuomo that there might be an unsavory reason the IRS has targeted him -- because he’s a “strong Christian.”

Trump's 12 Years of Audits 'Very Unusual,' Ex-IRS Agent Says

he might mean he is a muscular Christian , but I doubt it since he says he doesn't exercise. And tax returns do not ask for religion,
what a loon.

After the debate, Trump suggested to CNN interviewer Chris Cuomo that there might be an unsavory reason the IRS has targeted him -- because he’s a “strong Christian.”

he might mean he is a muscular Christian , but I doubt it since he says he doesn't exercise. And tax returns do not ask for religion,
what a loon.
The TEA party and conservative groups had the IRS target them so under this administration they have no credibility.

what a loon.
The TEA party and conservative groups had the IRS target them so under this administration they have no credibility.

Non profits. Are we too assume Trump is a Church and he is the God.

It didn't stop Bubba.

Bill Clinton and his buddy, Jeffrey Epstein, like 'em young.

Make up your mind, does he have passive income or a loss?

I bet he pays no taxes, or very little. He is hiding something and probably many things. Cant trust the man.
The only Presidential candidate in decades not to show voters his tax returns.

Tricky Trump is less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Forum List

Back