🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

I do not care how so called leaders spend their money. Just how they spend my money. You know that Fuckwad Biden is a prolific liar yet it doesn't bother you at all.

Well, if you looked at my posts you're realize I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I don't worry about Trump or Biden because the electoral system is much worse than either of them. The rich control the country.

HOWEVER is a Democracy (I'm not saying the US is a Democracy, at best it's a semi-Democracy) people should know what they're voting for. Whether their politicians are lying through their teeth about charity giving, taxes paid, whether their politicians are doing dodgy things with taxes (no matter how legal they are).

Politicians should stand for something, the electoral system means two parties don't stand for much, and what they do stand for is usually pointless.

To who? What charity organization did he donate it to?
1672443977012.png

1672444284498.png
1672444371176.png

1672444403422.png

75x37t.jpg

Yes I forget you people slavishly lick the boots of oligarchs who pay for laws that redistribute taxpayer money to them.
I’m sorry, did you say something about oligarchs taking money from the government?

F83D7EC6-9210-4FAE-BFAB-15876E3C5B34.jpeg

You MAGA Dems crack me up…

60D6CD4F-10F4-41ED-AC8F-A56BED65CD38.jpeg

He's going to be compared to the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year, and he is going to have a narcissistic meltdown as a result.

You're SUCH a fuktard!

The Clintons' "charities" are money laundering scams. Always have been!

Trump KNOWS charities are SCAMS anyway, thats why he's SMART and doesn't donate to these greed mongering organizations!!

Bill and Melinda Gates' "charities" ONLY "help" already established companies that are worth millions of dollars. Just like politicians, this is how they launder their money.
The ONLY "charity" they give to, is THEMSELVES.

And if you think any different, then you're a brain dead moron.

And this is just the tip of the corrupt iceberg!!!

No, government agencies are not charities. I mean do try and keep up. Or just keep watching your Gunsmoke reruns.
It all depends on one's POV.

This is the very reason that government makes it more and more difficult, and has been passing regulations, that make it difficult for charity organizations to do their job, because, YES, what government does, is, ostensibly, CHARITY!

iu

View attachment 743394

View attachment 743395View attachment 743396
View attachment 743397

75x37t.jpg

Wait, you mean over the last six years the only years that Trump actually made money was when he was president? Hell, I thought he was "sacrificing" in order to "serve". And hell, he only made money in the middle two years. He figured out the grift but started losing it when he dropped the ball on Covid. Businessman my damn ass. I wouldn't allow him to run a Girl Scout cookie table in front of Walmart.

You're SUCH a fuktard!

The Clintons' "charities" are money laundering scams. Always have been!

Trump KNOWS charities are SCAMS anyway, thats why he's SMART and doesn't donate to these greed mongering organizations!!

Bill and Melinda Gates' "charities" ONLY "help" already established companies that are worth millions of dollars. Just like politicians, this is how they launder their money.
The ONLY "charity" they give to, is THEMSELVES.

And if you think any different, then you're a brain dead moron.

And this is just the tip of the corrupt iceberg!!!

No, Trump uses charities as a scam.

I made a non negative income amount and paid way more in taxes than Trump did and I gave way more to charity. I’m a big deal apparently.

I take it easy on Biden supporters, especially in the season of giving .. I consider that charity.. :eusa_angel:

He's going to be compared to the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year, and he is going to have a narcissistic meltdown as a result.

the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year,

Did the Clinton's donate to a real charity or to their Clinton Family slush fund?

As he was charging the Secret Service $1000/day to guard his sorry as at MAL & his other rodent infested resorts.

I guarantee they paid taxes and donated to things instead of not paying taxes and bragging about giving the federal money negative millions of dollars.
Once again, drivel from the lips of the uneducated. You can't guarantee anything. Obama and Biden didn't pay any taxes on the money they received from Hunter Biden's dealings with China and the Ukraine. Where is all the Ukrainian money really going? But, back to Trump. You claimed he did not give anything when in fact, he did. As far as paying taxes, note that there are no legal ramifications for how Trump filled out his tax returns. All that he did is legal. You simply don't understand the tax codes that allow him write-offs. Now, his corporations do pay taxes. But, for Trump to pay taxes, he has to first earn money. Tax shelters and loopholes drawn up by Congress allow owners of businesses to not have to pay personal income taxes. And, it's all legal. That's not a President's fault. That's Congress which mostly Democrats control.

No, government agencies are not charities. I mean do try and keep up. Or just keep watching your Gunsmoke reruns.
I didn’t mention government charities, dufus. Keep watching Mork & Mindy reruns, asswipe.

Edward McCaffery, a tax law professor at the University of Southern California, told AFP it looks like Trump gave that money away. Daniel Shaviro, a taxation professor at the New York University School of Law, concurred.

"He reported charitable contributions for his years as president that were made in cash and that exceeded the amount of his presidential salary," Shaviro said in a December 28 email. "Also, since money is fungible, it really doesn't matter which money he contributed."​

Forum List

Back