🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

From the Washington Compost it says he donated 3 1/2 years of his salary to federal agencies like the Veterans administration...That's $1.4 million dollars. The Compost said they could not find that he donated the last $200,000. Picky-picky! What has Go Brandon done with his salary? Kept it... Donald Trump did not appear to donate his salary from his last 6 months in office as promised, says report
Oh he donated a fraction to the federal government of what they paid him in tax returns? Trump donated negative millions of dollars to the federal government. How charitable!

Oh he donated a fraction to the federal government of what they paid him in tax returns? Trump donated negative millions of dollars to the federal government. How charitable!
What are you trying to say? You dribble out incoherent babble and expect me to be impressed? Read the article knucklehead. It says specifically that he donated $1.4 million to Federal Agencies like the Veterans. What did Obama donate his salary to? How about Brandon?

He's going to be compared to the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year, and he is going to have a narcissistic meltdown as a result.

This from a guy who said ALL of his wages went to charity.

What are you trying to say? You dribble out incoherent babble and expect me to be impressed? Read the article knucklehead. It says specifically that he donated $1.4 million to Federal Agencies like the Veterans. What did Obama donate his salary to? How about Brandon?
I guarantee they paid taxes and donated to things instead of not paying taxes and bragging about giving the federal money negative millions of dollars.

What did you donate to charity in 2020? Trump donated his $400,000 salary, he donated his time, his life, his family and his fortune in serving this country, trying to battle Covid that year, help find a cure, and deal with 5000 riots in 350 cities over a dead stupid punk hood.

What have you done? Zilch.
Do pay attention, he didn't donate any of his salary in any of his years to charity. Instead, he paid quarterly to various government institutions. Except that stopped in 2020. No government entity has come forward to claim that Trump stroked them a check in 2020.

And that whole donated his time, his life, his family, and his fortune is absolutely comical. I mean kind of cute, someone would be so damn naive to believe that shit.

If the Federal government paid him it’s called a tax return, it’s not the government’s money, it’s his own money being returned that he is owed.

How dumb are you people?

Just the lies. Why shouldn't VOTERS know the truth?
In a DEMOCRACY, people should know what their leaders are saying, and whether they're hypocrites or not.
I do not care how so called leaders spend their money. Just how they spend my money. You know that Fuckwad Biden is a prolific liar yet it doesn't bother you at all.

If the Federal government paid him it’s called a tax return, it’s not the government’s money, it’s his own money being returned that he is owed.

How dumb are you people?
Yes I forget you people slavishly lick the boots of oligarchs who pay for laws that redistribute taxpayer money to them.

From your link,

The government agency received his reported take-home pay of $78,333, plus an additional $22,000 from an anonymous donor to bump the donation to $100,000.

So he didn't donate his entire salary, he donated his take-home pay, and he got refunded back the taxes he paid. I checked, in 2017 he got a 4.4 million dollar refund. He paid $750 in income taxes. He is a deadbeat.

Lol no he didn't. He just knows you'll believe any lie.
The internet is wonderful

In subsequent press events, Trump presented personal checks for an even $100,000, indicating he was dipping into his own personal finances to make up the difference himself.

Notice the wording of the links.

"May have donated".......

"Probably donated"........

Forum List

Back