🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Saint Martens bank account is a huge red flag for money laundering. Why would he need overseas bank accounts in today's world where he could move money from the in seconds? Money laundering.
a lot of counties require you to have an account in their marion if you do business there. Why do you think it’s a red flag to do business with the Dutch?

Saint Martens bank account is a huge red flag for money laundering. Why would he need overseas bank accounts in today's world where he could move money from the in seconds? Money laundering.
So is the Ukraine and we just sent over 40 billion dollars to their laundrymat. Trump has 0 to do with that.

Loser. It fits him perfectly. What a shitty businessman. What a poser and a fraud. And his cult still won't believe their own lying eyes. Sad!

you all make yourself look stupid with post like this…that’s the year they purchased the property

a lot of counties require you to have an account in their marion if you do business there. Why do you think it’s a red flag to do business with the Dutch?
Do countries require that you go in debt to them to the tune of $211 Million?

Did you miss that post? Scroll back a bit. While POTUS, Trump owed China $211M, which would have been due during his 2nd term if he had won re-election.

And you clowns want to talk about Biden?
4i6Ckte.gif

Do countries require that you go in debt to them to the tune of $211 Million?

Did you miss that post? Scroll back a bit. While POTUS, Trump owed China $211M, which would have been due during his 2nd term if he had won re-election.

And you clowns want to talk about Biden?
4i6Ckte.gif
well his company did…it depends on what sort of business you are doing…certainly not a requirement.

who cares? i don’t see you upset about the xiden family business ties to china. so this is a nothing burger

The lying is effortless for him.

and Biden never lies? Pelosi never lies? Schumer never lies?

news for ya, dude--------------ALL politicians lie.

2nd news--------------------Trump was the best president for the USA in the last 50 years.

3rd news------------------------Kennedy and Truman would not be democrats if they were alive today.

Forum List

Back