🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

well, there are these!

he said, "feature some of the really incredible artwork pertaining to my life and my career.".

donald-trump-nfts.png

trumpnfts.jpg

Trumpnfts.jpg

:laughing0301:
These are now nearly worthless, 2 weeks later. Plus, he's getting sued for stealing the artwork.

No, it's what I am seeing from your post....I just don't understand why you'd want to live in such a racist place, and watch such racist news....I don't think it's ok, that's why I don't live around it or watch that sort of programing.
So in other words you hide and hope it will get better, the folks you support are the racist republicans on this very forum.

So in other words you hide and hope it will get better, the folks you support are the racist republicans on this very forum.
haha. yeah…no i just don’t empower racist by watching their programming like you do…i don’t associate with them like you. that’s. something you apparently are all about…maybe get off the plantation. and find some freedom

haha. yeah…no i just don’t empower racist by watching their programming like you do…i don’t associate with them like you. that’s. something you apparently are all about…maybe get off the plantation. and find some freedom
What racist am I watching? See I live in reality and see and deal with racism, see Coons like you accept racism as the norm and you accept it praying that one day that will accept you as one of their own.

What racist am I watching? See I live in reality and see and deal with racism, see Coons like you accept racism as the norm and you accept it praying that one day that will accept you as one of their own.
i don’t know the stuff you keep talking t about…do you not remember your own post?

So because a handful of black folks make it big that represents every black person in America. Sorry numbnuts, it doesn't work that way.
you said that all blacks had been held back, that is a lie. What you make of your life is up to you, not your skin color. Stop the racist whining.

He had a bank account in CHINA while he was President of the United States of America.

CHINA.
well his company did, as the law required,to pay taxes for doing business there.

meanwhile Joey xiden flew his son on air
force 2 there to collect millions of dollars and make business deals with 10 percent t going to the big guy when he was VP

Forum List

Back