🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

The IRS Didn't Audit Trump for 2 Years of His Presidency — Despite Program That Mandates Presidential Audits​

Yeah I saw that....why didn't the Committee call in the IRS Commish? Trump didn't get his in, until 2018....the first year it was an Obama holdover, and the second an "acting" one. Very curious

Also, why did Xiden's corp taxes not get audited? Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals

Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals​

Yeah I saw that....why didn't the Committee call in the IRS Commish? Trump didn't get his in, until 2018....the first year it was an Obama holdover, and the second an "acting" one. Very curious.
Steven Mnuchin, that's who covered for the Orange Fool.

AMMS_afd9bd4da76d2d46ad26e2d0ea14a008

Also, why did Xiden's corp taxes not get audited? Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals

Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals.​

IRS conducted Biden audits.​

The New York Post isn't worth the paper it's written on.

hmmm...maybe you should really get a different news source then.....it's amazing to me how much racism you appear to be exposed to....have you considered moving?
Is that what the white republicans have told you, if a black man doesn't get on his knees and bow down he should move. I am a disabled veteran what the hell do I need to move for, you probably don't even know racism if you see it. Unfortunately you accept it as ok, because you want white folks to accept you so bad. I guess that is why black republicans will shine, coon and Tom because they hope one day white racist republicans will accept them one day.

Is that what the white republicans have told you, if a black man doesn't get on his knees and bow down he should move. I am a disabled veteran what the hell do I need to move for, you probably don't even know racism if you see it. Unfortunately you accept it as ok, because you want white folks to accept you so bad. I guess that is why black republicans will shine, coon and Tom because they hope one day white racist republicans will accept them one day.
No, it's what I am seeing from your post....I just don't understand why you'd want to live in such a racist place, and watch such racist news....I don't think it's ok, that's why I don't live around it or watch that sort of programing.

buillshit.

why not? you know worth and income, especially when he was volunteering for four years as president, aren’t the same thing?
Was he volunteering while he was stealing millions from charities at the same time? Answer, yes.

Forum List

Back