🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

In 2015 he sold himself as a wildly successful businessman ready to use that business genius, that 'Art of the Deal' to MAGA. And it was just another lie. If he had released that he was bleeding money he would have lost the election.

This is why it needs to become a law.

^^^Told ya'll it was going to be fun mocking the retards who don't know the difference between wealth and income. Here's exhibit A.

LOL

attacking me for stating the obvious isn’t going to change the facts

Remember, Trump said he would show his taxes if Obama produced his birth certificate. Obama did so Trump said he would show his taxes if Obama released his grades.. followed by another six years of Trump's lies.

His company has been convicted of 17 counts of tax fraud and bank fraud.
so....that's not him personally..and that happened after he left the company. Show me about the tax returns...that's what you claimed

that's like sayiung the Xiden's are corrupt because the company Hunter worked for was convicted of far far more corruption then simply giving their employees too many benefits

Remember, Trump said he would show his taxes if Obama produced his birth certificate. Obama did so Trump said he would show his taxes if Obama released his grades.. followed by another six years of Trump's lies.
No I don't remember that....Trump wasn't in office when he got Obama to produce his BC.

Trump's taxes, decades of them were leaked by the NY Times, long before he had a chance to...decades of them...including Trump Org taxes. Xiden continues to find his corp taxes...why?>

so....that's not him personally..and that happened after he left the company. Show me about the tax returns...that's what you claimed

that's like sayiung the Xiden's are corrupt because the company Hunter worked for was convicted of far far more corruption then simply giving their employees too many benefits

Trump's signature is on every single document. Don't be a fool.

No I don't remember that....Trump wasn't in office when he got Obama to produce his BC.

Trump's taxes, decades of them were leaked by the NY Times, long before he had a chance to...decades of them...including Trump Org taxes. Xiden continues to find his corp taxes...why?>

That's right. Trump started playing his lying game before he ran for office.

That's right. Trump started playing his lying game before he ran for office.
show me where he made this promise...give me the link...

and his tax returns were released...years ago....decades of them...so not sure what you claim he lied about

See, that's the 'stable' part of his genius.

:auiqs.jpg:

1671806126779.jpeg

:113:

Forum List

Back