🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Ways and Means wants to see if he has any conflicts of interest. And to flat out embarrass him by showing him as the failure of a businessman he is.

But finding anything illegal? And then doing anything about it?...not much they can do. Just refer. Sorry.
Dreamer.... I'll give you that... 6 years of dreaming for an orange suit for Trump.... buuuaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are these the expected totals for someone who claims that he is worth $10 Billion?

Can you or someone explain to me what the significance of Trump's tax returns are? Is this "the big lie" you all have been salivating over, I do not get its importance?

Speaking of big lies, I have always been more interested in the gigantic cover up of the Obama lie that he was a natural born U.S. citizen which is an absolute requirement to run for president. Of course everybody knows he was not, but then I forget, he is a democrat so you and the media do not care about any of that in his case. Even his own literary agent could not get the facts right back in 1991. "oopsie."

1671648921352.png

Last edited:
Are these the expected totals for someone who claims that he is worth $10 Billion?

he gets audited every year. how is full compliance with the tax code a crime? or are you saying that the IRS auditors are corrupt or incompetent? it he was cheating why didn't the IRS find it in its annual audits?

Ways and Means wants to see if he has any conflicts of interest. And to flat out embarrass him by showing him as the failure of a businessman he is.

But finding anything illegal? And then doing anything about it?...not much they can do. Just refer. Sorry.
Jack highlights a few things for us in this post

1) the true intent of the dems in the house…which is illegal and they lied to the SCOTUS after they were denied the first time
2) that he has no what is in tax return or what it shows
3) how sadly pathetic the dems are

Bullshit... you are a liar.... if that were true you would have no reason to say you didn't vote for Joe.... you would be proud that you did....

Why would I vote for Joe just because my wife and I worked our asses off and bettered our situation in life? It did not happen because of Obama, it happened because we made a decisions we were not going to keep going as things were.

It is just shocking how many of you people have your entire lives tied into who is sitting in the White House. I have never thrived due to a POTUS, but always in spite of them.

Really, you are referring to Trump in a third person persona? Businessman vs President? :auiqs.jpg:
Our problem was that Trump never had any interest in being President.
Two different eras... one as a business man with a responsibility to his shareholders and the other as a president with a responsibility to the citizens of America.... Biden's only care is his shared bank account with Hunter and his brother....

Why would I vote for Joe just because my wife and I worked our asses off and bettered our situation in life? It did not happen because of Obama, it happened because we made a decisions we were not going to keep going as things were.

It is just shocking how many of you people have your entire lives tied into who is sitting in the White House. I have never thrived due to a POTUS, but always in spite of them.
You just gave credit for your success to Obama and Joe was Obama's VP.... you are all over the place fool maybe you need a break from USMB... your slip is showing....

You just gave credit for your success to Obama and Joe was Obama's VP.... you are all over the place fool maybe you need a break from USMB... your slip is showing....

I did no such thing. Are you drunk or something today?

I just said we thrived in the Obama years, I did not give him any credit.

Forum List

Back