Trump's Transition approval at 48% (Obama's was 75%)

Were the dickheads that did that poll the same ones that predicted Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide?

Gallup released a poll showing that 48% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's handling of his transition to power. In contrast, 75% approved of Obama's first transition and even the awful George W. Bush had a much higher approval than Trump (65%) prior to his inauguration.

At this pace, George W. Bush's record as most unpopular President ever seems to be in peril.
Trump's Transition Approval Lower Than Predecessors'

These polls said that Hillary would win in a landslide and that the GOP would lose the Senate.
Gallup did not say Hillary would win in a landslide. I want you to tell me right now which polls predicted a landslide victory by Hillary Clinton. give me the final poll of each pollster and let's see what happens.

Fuck off, they predicted that Hillary would win and she did not. They still cannot be trusted at all.
Polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote and she did. The only reason you can make it seem as if the national polls were wrong is by spreading the fake news that illegals voted.

Were the dickheads that did that poll the same ones that predicted Crooked Hillary was going to win by a landslide?
Pollsters don't predict election victories. They predict popular vote, idiot. Polls don't tell you who will get the most electoral votes. Be smart.

Pollsters don't predict election victories. They predict popular vote, idiot. Polls don't tell you who will get the most electoral votes. Be smart.

They were also predicting an EC landslide for Crooked Hillary you dumbass Moon Bat. Some of the pollsters said it was going to be a blowout for the bitch.

If you only poll filthy ass Democrats in red states then you get bogus results.

Trump is still pulling tens of thousands of people at his transition rallies so calling up a handful of people in red states and asking them their opinion don't mean much of anything , does it? We saw how accurate that was back in October and November, didn't we?

You Moon Bats are delusional. Keep on being that way and you will never win another election.

This bears repeating, loudly and often.

And then Obama became so popular Democrats lost the House, the Senate, the White House, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, 1,000 seats nationally, and 2 to 4 of the next SCOTUS nomination yeah that Obama he's the most popular ever :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No chance liberals will ever realize how used they are and how easily they are brainwashed by left wing media propaganda.

Gallup released a poll showing that 48% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's handling of his transition to power. In contrast, 75% approved of Obama's first transition and even the awful George W. Bush had a much higher approval than Trump (65%) prior to his inauguration.

At this pace, George W. Bush's record as most unpopular President ever seems to be in peril.

These polls said that Hillary would win in a landslide and that the GOP would lose the Senate.
Gallup did not say Hillary would win in a landslide. I want you to tell me right now which polls predicted a landslide victory by Hillary Clinton. give me the final poll of each pollster and let's see what happens.

Fuck off, they predicted that Hillary would win and she did not. They still cannot be trusted at all.
Polls predicted Hillary would win the popular vote and she did. The only reason you can make it seem as if the national polls were wrong is by spreading the fake news that illegals voted.

No moron, polls said that there was no way for trump to get enough electoral college votes. Are you stupid or a liar?

In contrast, 75% approved of Obama's first transition

And Obama fucked it up......so now what?

And Carter's record as worst President was broken by Obama.

Forum List

Back