Trump's tweet about Mika

Evidence? Oh yeah, i forgot, Dims don't do evidence. They only do anonymous sources.
IT"S CALLED BLACKMAIL BRIPAT
Morning Joe co-hosts accuse White House of blackmail over tabloid story
  • Pair say Trump’s people tried to manipulate them over National Enquirer story
  • Brzezinski says Trump’s ‘unhealthy obsession’ with show is not good for US

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:02
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Mute

Morning Joe hosts: we're OK, the country's not – video
Shares

Ben Jacobs in Washington and agencies

@Bencjacobs
Friday 30 June 2017 12.15 EDTFirst published on Friday 30 June 2017 09.36 EDT

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the hosts of MSNBC’s politics show Morning Joe, on Friday accused White House staff members of blackmail.

Scarborough and Brzezinski also said Donald Trump lied about a December encounter, and that his “unhealthy obsession” with their program did not serve his mental health or the country well.

ADVERTISING
The two TV hosts, who are engaged to be married, postponed a vacation in order to respond to Trump’s Thursday tweets about them – tweets that drew widespread condemnation. Trump called Brzezinski “crazy” and said she was “bleeding badly from a facelift” when he saw the couple at his Florida estate.

On Friday’s Morning Joe, Scarborough claimed several top White House staffers had warned him about an unflattering article about him and Brzezinski due to published in the National Enquirer, and told him Trump could arrange for the story to be pulled – if the MSNBC host called the president to apologize for negative coverage of the administration.

Scarborough, a former Florida Republican congressman, said: “We got a call: ‘Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys, and Donald is friends with … the president is friends with the guy that runs National Enquirer.’ And they said: ‘If you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike the story.’”

He added: “I had, I will just say, three people at the very top of the administration calling me. The calls kept coming, and kept coming, and they were like: ‘Come on, Joe, just pick up the phone and call him.’”

Scarborough said he declined to do so, and the story ran. Brzezinski also alleged that as part of the National Enquirer’s reporting, her teenage daughters were harassed with frequent phone calls.

Advertisement
In a tweet on Friday morning, Trump fired back, and alleged that Scarborough had called him about the negative article. “He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show,” wrote

Right, and we should believe these two scumbags because? I know, it's because MSNBC has such a stellar reputation for accuracy and honesty.

View attachment 136398
THEY have records of the phone calls Your pub friends are dead men walking
Even if that were true, it would be illegal for anyone in the government to leak those phone calls to the press. You're endorsing government illegality.
Mika and Joe are not in the gov't They can leak those calls to whomever they want

They can't get any of those phone calls without someone breaking the law.

Evidence? Oh yeah, i forgot, Dims don't do evidence. They only do anonymous sources.
IT"S CALLED BLACKMAIL BRIPAT
Morning Joe co-hosts accuse White House of blackmail over tabloid story
  • Pair say Trump’s people tried to manipulate them over National Enquirer story
  • Brzezinski says Trump’s ‘unhealthy obsession’ with show is not good for US

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time2:02
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
Mute

Morning Joe hosts: we're OK, the country's not – video
Shares

Ben Jacobs in Washington and agencies

@Bencjacobs
Friday 30 June 2017 12.15 EDTFirst published on Friday 30 June 2017 09.36 EDT

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the hosts of MSNBC’s politics show Morning Joe, on Friday accused White House staff members of blackmail.

Scarborough and Brzezinski also said Donald Trump lied about a December encounter, and that his “unhealthy obsession” with their program did not serve his mental health or the country well.

ADVERTISING
The two TV hosts, who are engaged to be married, postponed a vacation in order to respond to Trump’s Thursday tweets about them – tweets that drew widespread condemnation. Trump called Brzezinski “crazy” and said she was “bleeding badly from a facelift” when he saw the couple at his Florida estate.

On Friday’s Morning Joe, Scarborough claimed several top White House staffers had warned him about an unflattering article about him and Brzezinski due to published in the National Enquirer, and told him Trump could arrange for the story to be pulled – if the MSNBC host called the president to apologize for negative coverage of the administration.

Scarborough, a former Florida Republican congressman, said: “We got a call: ‘Hey, the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys, and Donald is friends with … the president is friends with the guy that runs National Enquirer.’ And they said: ‘If you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage, then he will pick up the phone and basically spike the story.’”

He added: “I had, I will just say, three people at the very top of the administration calling me. The calls kept coming, and kept coming, and they were like: ‘Come on, Joe, just pick up the phone and call him.’”

Scarborough said he declined to do so, and the story ran. Brzezinski also alleged that as part of the National Enquirer’s reporting, her teenage daughters were harassed with frequent phone calls.

Advertisement
In a tweet on Friday morning, Trump fired back, and alleged that Scarborough had called him about the negative article. “He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show,” wrote

Right, and we should believe these two scumbags because? I know, it's because MSNBC has such a stellar reputation for accuracy and honesty.

View attachment 136398
THEY have records of the phone calls Your pub friends are dead men walking
Even if that were true, it would be illegal for anyone in the government to leak those phone calls to the press. You're endorsing government illegality.
It has been provided to Mueller

Let's see what he makes of it
It doesn't matter what "he makes of it." Publishing that information is illegal.

"Outrage" :lmao: Dem operatives always using their buzz words.

DERPA DERPA DERP DERP

so youre calling Republicans Dem operatives?

youre an idget

No, I'm calling you one, or at least a shadow of one. I can't imagine the Dems taking too much stock in you, tbh.

me either, I didnt vote for Obama or Hillary

Oh, you're not a leftwing loon in real life; you just play one on a message board, huh.

I dont play anything you asshat. Im' an American who totally believes Trump is a piece of monkey shit.

You're a phony. You voted for Obama twice and then you made this screen name just to your left wing attacks.

Here is what triggered the President's response.
I've very glad to see you use the word "triggered".

When I think of that term, I think of the hypersensitive, narcissistic snowflakes on college campuses just can't deal with being exposed to ideas and opinions with which they disagree, so they lash out like petulant children with acute impulse control issues.

As silly and annoying as that is on campus, it pales in comparison to when the President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, acts that way.

I think it's beneath the dignity of the office, which isn't surprising coming from him, a man who has been behaving this way since he got into the race.

I have no doubt that, if he had a (D) after his name, the same people who are so thrilled by this behavior would be apoplectic in anger.
There would not be the biased MSM with a D in that case! With 96% donating to Hillary the biased MSM wouldn't be doing 89% of first days president trump negative news. By the way there are links providing facts.
Negative actions result in negative reporting

Maybe if Trump began acting like an adult, he would get better coverage

Sure... and if the MSM acted like professionals we wouldn't have this!!!

GEEZ I am encouraged by Trump calling out fakes and biased news.
Here is what started this issue but of course YOU and your lemming like people can't ever admit the biased MSM continual and truly disgusting
efforts in making fake news!

Now these professional journalists make these comments first to a guy who isn't polished, who isn't presidential AND THANK GOD for that!
Remember these dipheads SAID IT first... go for it Mr. President!!
AGAIN she shot the first cannon!

Mika Brzezinski said, “Nothing makes a man feel better than making a fake cover of a magazine about himself, lying every day and destroying the country.”
Brzezinski then said, “He’s covering his hands here because they’re teensy.”
“Let’s say someone came into NBC and took over NBC, and started tweeting wildly about people’s appearances, bullying people, talking about people in the competition, lying every day, undermining his managers, throwing them under the [bus] — that person would be thrown out,
” Brzezinski said, according to Raw Story. “It’s just not normal behavior. In fact, there would be concerns that the person who runs the company is out of his mind.”
What Did Mika Brzezinski Say to Prompt Donald Trump’s ‘Face-Lift’ Tweets?

Fake News: Associated Press Engulfed in CNN-Level Scandal as It Covers Up Invention of Imaginary Pruitt Meeting
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt’s schedule showed he was slated to meet with Dow CEO Andrew Liveris on March 9 for about a half-hour at a Houston hotel. Rachelle Schikorra, a spokeswoman for Dow, said the formal meeting “never happened due to schedule conflicts.”

EPA spokeswoman Liz Bowman also said the formal meeting was canceled. She said Pruitt and Liveris did have a “brief introduction in passing” at the energy conference in Houston they were both attending.

“They did not discuss chlorpyrifos,” Bowman said. “During the same trip he also met with the Canadian minister of natural resources, and CEOs and executives from other companies attending the trade show.”
Correction: EPA-Dow Chemical story

"That vulgarity is not a shame with Trump's voters. It's a bond. They love that about him. He doesn't make them feel stupid." - Bill Maher

"That vulgarity is not a shame with Trump's voters. It's a bond. They love that about him. He doesn't make them feel stupid." - Bill Maher

And what about the vulgarity of the left wing media?

I think it's appalling. Much worse than Trump. :mad-61:

Not too many folks denying trumps cowardice in this thread. If he did nothing wrong, why is so afraid of addressing this issue in a public forum like a press conference?

DDlwpOuVwAEjaxG.jpg

"where to begin? Trump's tweet is a buffet of shit.

turning away someone who is bleeding badly? that sounds like Trump's healthcare plan" - Colbert

"I love Twitter.... it's like owning your own newspaper--- without the losses." - Trump in 2012

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
We're all waiting breathlessly for you to disprove it.
Only the brainwashed trump cult followers could be part of the "We're" you claim to speak for that would ask such a stupid question. Close up photo's, video's and witnesses confirm that trump lied in his vulgar tweet. I think there is even a thread here at USMB with a big photo of her face to prove the lie. Not a single photo or image of any kind or witness supports trumps lie.
She has admitted it, jackass.

“I said, ‘Guys! What did he tweet?’ Willie [Geist] showed me, and I started laughing, and said, ‘Sh-t. I kind of wanted to keep that to myself,’” she said, referring to the procedure, which tightened the skin under her neck.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/mika-trump-had-gushed-how-incredible-my-surgery-looked/
She admitted having a procedure done, not to going to an event with an open would leaking blood on her face. The procedure was never in question. What is in question is trump lying about her having blood on her face. That is the lie.
I've seen no evidence that it is a lie. The fact is that Trump humiliated her by letting the cat out of the bag regarding her cosmetic surgery the day that she accused him of trying to destroy the country on nationwide television. Apparently he got sick of her shit and decided to hit her where it hurts.

He also referred to her "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika". She knows that is true, so it hurt and humiliated her. I've seen her enough to know she's not the brightest bulb on the tree and likely has a below average I.Q. And as far as her being "crazy", I'd have to agree with Trump there too. However the technical term is neurotic. People who are bulimic and/or anorexic are considered to be neurotic.

I used to work as a high priced personal trainer and nutritionist and because of that experience I can tell just by looking at her that she suffers from an eating disorder.

If Trump wanted to be really mean he would have called her obese. Then she would have ran to the toilet and stuck her finger down her throat.

Last edited:
Not too many folks denying trumps cowardice in this thread. If he did nothing wrong, why is so afraid of addressing this issue in a public forum like a press conference?
Why the hell would he hold a press conference about Mika's plastic surgery and mental illness?

it's plain cuckoo for Trump trying to hurt Mika and Joe by tweeting that Mika had a facelift ...when trump is like on his third plastic surgery job ... his eyes are 'turning Japanese'' from all of them... and while his trophy wife has had every plastic surgery that ever existed from boob job, to face lifts and eye lifts and Botox etc etc

He's an infantile idiot, and an embarrassment to the Presidency...
Mika and Joe are a couple of assholes.

I have no sympathy for them

Maybe they should focus on the news and stop trying to be a thorn in the presidents side. But they have no incentive to be honorable journalists because trashing Trump is too lucrative.

they are pundits. not 'journalists' anymore than hannity is or what was his name again...... oh ya.... bill o'reilly was .

& MSNBC makes no qualms about being a political talk station; unlike FOX - where for years they toted being 'fair & balanced' & they sure as shit don't have 'news' anywhere in their title. nor has MSNBC ever gone to court for the right to lie either.

Whats Worse,What Trump Said About Mika Zenzbrinski, Or The Outlandish Things Joe Biden Has Said?

Worrying about "what's worse" is among the central failings among the American people. When two actions are both reprehensible, it doesn't matter whether one's worse than the other. Two wrongs do not make "a right" and just because someone else "jumps off a cliff" doesn't mean one should too. (tu quoque) Far too much focus is placed on who's worse when the focus rightly belongs on "what I/we/they are doing to be better than s/he/they who acted odiously."
I agree to a point.

The din of the media and its insults to Republicans, conservatives (There is a difference), and any President that is not progressive has reached cartoonish proportions. The American psyche has always been to fight back when pushed. The media is now trying to hide behind the "Well, he is the President and must act better than we do" meme. In essesnce, they are saying, "Yeah, we're bullying you and we're going to beat you up and take your lunch money, and because you're supposed to be better than I am, you cannot fight back!"

Trump should fight back. However, he does need to show a bit more class about it.

The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

This is the problem when a double standard is exercised over long periods of time. Those who have been on the brunt of it, no longer care if the retaliation is crude and boorish.
The sad part in all of this is that if it had been a Progressive President and he had made such remarks about a Republican woman, the media would have been so silent the sound of it would have reached the Himalaya's.

I don't think so. Then again, we haven't had a POTUS in recent memory who's lowered themselves to the level Trump has. The fact of the matter is that as POTUS, one is "above it all;" thus one should comport oneself accordingly.

The reason for the outcry -- outcry that's coming from all respectable quarters -- is Trump's debasing himself and more importantly the office of the president. Effrontery is beneath the office. The man holding the office can think it if he wants to, but he has to have the restraint to refrain from plying his acrid brume of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.
As I said, had a Democrat President said it, there would be silence from the media, or excuses.

After all, look at how many of our Democrat elected office holders speak about Republican women now. It is every bit as crass and crude and outrageous. I won't defend Trump because his manner is crude and juvenile. I just don't turn a blind eye to what the other side is doing as well.

oh please give some bona fide examples from unbiased verifiable sources that can back you up.

I remember the right crucifying President Obama for far less.
You do? For far less you say? Please give us an example from your memory banks of this crucifying.

for not wearing a flagpin

or for wearing a brown suit

or obama :ack-1: didn't put his hand over his heart during anthem

or obama didn't mention 'god'

obama flagpin criticised - Google Search

obama brown suit criticised - Google Search

obama natioal anthemriticised - Google Search

obama not saying god in thanksgiving speech criticed - Google Search

will that do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back