Trump's tweet about Mika

A simple google search on attacks on Republican women will yield plenty of material to read.

you make the accusation... it is your burden to prove it. if it is so damn easy, then you would have shown it.

but you don't....

so you can't.....

Last edited:
The left wing media likes to dish it out, but can't take it????

Well, not anymore! ;)

You consider Trump's childish insults to be a "knockout"?

Mika baited him into a rant that showed the world Trump is losing it

i was watching it live & when she made that dig... i said to myself, that i hoped tinkles was watching, because NO DOUBT that was gonna irk him & he's gonna light up the twittersphere.

Last edited:
Here is what triggered the President's response.
I've very glad to see you use the word "triggered".

When I think of that term, I think of the hypersensitive, narcissistic snowflakes on college campuses just can't deal with being exposed to ideas and opinions with which they disagree, so they lash out like petulant children with acute impulse control issues.

As silly and annoying as that is on campus, it pales in comparison to when the President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, acts that way.

I think it's beneath the dignity of the office, which isn't surprising coming from him, a man who has been behaving this way since he got into the race.

I have no doubt that, if he had a (D) after his name, the same people who are so thrilled by this behavior would be apoplectic in anger.
There would not be the biased MSM with a D in that case! With 96% donating to Hillary the biased MSM wouldn't be doing 89% of first days president trump negative news. By the way there are links providing facts.
Negative actions result in negative reporting

Maybe if Trump began acting like an adult, he would get better coverage

Sure... and if the MSM acted like professionals we wouldn't have this!!!

GEEZ I am encouraged by Trump calling out fakes and biased news.
Here is what started this issue but of course YOU and your lemming like people can't ever admit the biased MSM continual and truly disgusting
efforts in making fake news!

Now these professional journalists make these comments first to a guy who isn't polished, who isn't presidential AND THANK GOD for that!
Remember these dipheads SAID IT first... go for it Mr. President!!
AGAIN she shot the first cannon!

Mika Brzezinski said, “Nothing makes a man feel better than making a fake cover of a magazine about himself, lying every day and destroying the country.”
Brzezinski then said, “He’s covering his hands here because they’re teensy.”
“Let’s say someone came into NBC and took over NBC, and started tweeting wildly about people’s appearances, bullying people, talking about people in the competition, lying every day, undermining his managers, throwing them under the [bus] — that person would be thrown out,
” Brzezinski said, according to Raw Story. “It’s just not normal behavior. In fact, there would be concerns that the person who runs the company is out of his mind.”
What Did Mika Brzezinski Say to Prompt Donald Trump’s ‘Face-Lift’ Tweets?

Fake News: Associated Press Engulfed in CNN-Level Scandal as It Covers Up Invention of Imaginary Pruitt Meeting
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt’s schedule showed he was slated to meet with Dow CEO Andrew Liveris on March 9 for about a half-hour at a Houston hotel. Rachelle Schikorra, a spokeswoman for Dow, said the formal meeting “never happened due to schedule conflicts.”

EPA spokeswoman Liz Bowman also said the formal meeting was canceled. She said Pruitt and Liveris did have a “brief introduction in passing” at the energy conference in Houston they were both attending.

“They did not discuss chlorpyrifos,” Bowman said. “During the same trip he also met with the Canadian minister of natural resources, and CEOs and executives from other companies attending the trade show.”
Correction: EPA-Dow Chemical story
None of this, NONE of it, has anything to do with his behaviors.

The press doesn't make him say or "tweet" things that are an ongoing national embarrassment.

This is about Trump, his temperament, his psychological condition, and his fitness for the most critical job on the planet.

It's not about the press, or Hillary, or Obama, or Mickey Mouse.

Last edited:
DDf7QvPXgAM_CzJ.jpg

DDf8AK2XsAACgV6.jpg

there will never come a more entertaining president!

That is what happens when you are sofa king stupid to elect a reality show host as President of the United States.

Poor poor Doinnie. The press is attacking him.

Bull Fucking Shit.

Don't blame the press for reporting the stupid shit you do. That is their job. If you don't want the press to keep reporting it, STOP DOING STUPID SHIT.

Not too many folks denying trumps cowardice in this thread. If he did nothing wrong, why is so afraid of addressing this issue in a public forum like a press conference?
Why the hell would he hold a press conference about Mika's plastic surgery and mental illness?
He should explain why he lied. He should prove he is not a degenerate coward.

Here is what triggered the President's response.
I've very glad to see you use the word "triggered".

When I think of that term, I think of the hypersensitive, narcissistic snowflakes on college campuses just can't deal with being exposed to ideas and opinions with which they disagree, so they lash out like petulant children with acute impulse control issues.

As silly and annoying as that is on campus, it pales in comparison to when the President of the United States of America, the Leader of the Free World, acts that way.

I think it's beneath the dignity of the office, which isn't surprising coming from him, a man who has been behaving this way since he got into the race.

I have no doubt that, if he had a (D) after his name, the same people who are so thrilled by this behavior would be apoplectic in anger.
There would not be the biased MSM with a D in that case! With 96% donating to Hillary the biased MSM wouldn't be doing 89% of first days president trump negative news. By the way there are links providing facts.
Negative actions result in negative reporting

Maybe if Trump began acting like an adult, he would get better coverage

Sure... and if the MSM acted like professionals we wouldn't have this!!!

GEEZ I am encouraged by Trump calling out fakes and biased news.
Here is what started this issue but of course YOU and your lemming like people can't ever admit the biased MSM continual and truly disgusting
efforts in making fake news!

Now these professional journalists make these comments first to a guy who isn't polished, who isn't presidential AND THANK GOD for that!
Remember these dipheads SAID IT first... go for it Mr. President!!
AGAIN she shot the first cannon!

Mika Brzezinski said, “Nothing makes a man feel better than making a fake cover of a magazine about himself, lying every day and destroying the country.”
Brzezinski then said, “He’s covering his hands here because they’re teensy.”
“Let’s say someone came into NBC and took over NBC, and started tweeting wildly about people’s appearances, bullying people, talking about people in the competition, lying every day, undermining his managers, throwing them under the [bus] — that person would be thrown out,
” Brzezinski said, according to Raw Story. “It’s just not normal behavior. In fact, there would be concerns that the person who runs the company is out of his mind.”
What Did Mika Brzezinski Say to Prompt Donald Trump’s ‘Face-Lift’ Tweets?

Fake News: Associated Press Engulfed in CNN-Level Scandal as It Covers Up Invention of Imaginary Pruitt Meeting
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt’s schedule showed he was slated to meet with Dow CEO Andrew Liveris on March 9 for about a half-hour at a Houston hotel. Rachelle Schikorra, a spokeswoman for Dow, said the formal meeting “never happened due to schedule conflicts.”

EPA spokeswoman Liz Bowman also said the formal meeting was canceled. She said Pruitt and Liveris did have a “brief introduction in passing” at the energy conference in Houston they were both attending.

“They did not discuss chlorpyrifos,” Bowman said. “During the same trip he also met with the Canadian minister of natural resources, and CEOs and executives from other companies attending the trade show.”
Correction: EPA-Dow Chemical story
None of this, NONE of it, has anything to do with his behaviors.

The press doesn't make him say or "tweet" things that are an ongoing national embarrassment.

This is about Trump, his temperament, his psychological condition, and his fitness for the most critical job on the planet.

It's not about the press, or Hillary, or Obama, or Mickey Mouse.

Has everything to do with it! I like millions like me are so disgusted with the PERSONAL attacks on president Trump by these so-called "professionals" who
are like little kids. So like little kids they have to be admonished and treated sometimes as the kids they are! Hence is totally right in slapping them around!

Only people who don't comprehend how woefully BIASED the MSM has been with 96% of MSM donating to Hillary, to 89% of Trump's first few months MSM coverage
being grossly negative... we the millions of people are all in favor of Trump's responses to us! Trump's temperament for 70 years made him a billionaire and
I trust that temperament the VAST majority of the MSM and especially the lemmings that believe the MSM!
Trump deals with facts in the decisions he makes. Prior to that he is human and I have no problem!

Not too many folks denying trumps cowardice in this thread. If he did nothing wrong, why is so afraid of addressing this issue in a public forum like a press conference?
Everyone knows he's a sick man People asking leading questions finding fault with him will only lead to him striking back ,,,He needs pats on the back and for the next 3+ years they ain't coming except from a few of his asskissers

What I can't understand is Trump's insistence on lying

Why the made up story about Mika "Bleeding from the face" if it is so easily disproven?
We're all waiting breathlessly for you to disprove it.
Only the brainwashed trump cult followers could be part of the "We're" you claim to speak for that would ask such a stupid question. Close up photo's, video's and witnesses confirm that trump lied in his vulgar tweet. I think there is even a thread here at USMB with a big photo of her face to prove the lie. Not a single photo or image of any kind or witness supports trumps lie.
She has admitted it, jackass.

“I said, ‘Guys! What did he tweet?’ Willie [Geist] showed me, and I started laughing, and said, ‘Sh-t. I kind of wanted to keep that to myself,’” she said, referring to the procedure, which tightened the skin under her neck.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/30/mika-trump-had-gushed-how-incredible-my-surgery-looked/
She admitted having a procedure done, not to going to an event with an open would leaking blood on her face. The procedure was never in question. What is in question is trump lying about her having blood on her face. That is the lie.
I've seen no evidence that it is a lie. The fact is that Trump humiliated her by letting the cat out of the bag regarding her cosmetic surgery the day that she accused him of trying to destroy the country on nationwide television. Apparently he got sick of her shit and decided to hit her where it hurts.

He also referred to her "Low I.Q. Crazy Mika". She knows that is true, so it hurt and humiliated her. I've seen her enough to know she's not the brightest bulb on the tree and likely has a below average I.Q. And as far as her being "crazy", I'd have to agree with Trump there too. However the technical term is neurotic. People who are bulimic and/or anorexic are considered to be neurotic.

I used to work as a high priced personal trainer and nutritionist and because of that experience I can tell just by looking at her that she suffers from an eating disorder.

If Trump wanted to be really mean he would have called her obese. Then she would have ran to the toilet and stuck her finger down her throat.
She's sick not the brightest?? Crazy? It takes one to know one Now look at Trump A real sicko

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.
But even if he swallows his pride and apologizes you know it's not sincere and he will do it again. The people who voted for him don't care. I'm hoping moderates and independents wake up.

But most important is the economy. If it's going well they won't care that he's not doing any better than Obama did. Republicans are held to a much lower standard. Wages, unemployment, war, debt, our standing with the rest of the world. Republicans don't judge Republicans harshly.

Has everything to do with it! I like millions like me are so disgusted with the PERSONAL attacks on president Trump by these so-called "professionals" who
are like little kids. So like little kids they have to be admonished and treated sometimes as the kids they are! Hence is totally right in slapping them around!

Only people who don't comprehend how woefully BIASED the MSM has been with 96% of MSM donating to Hillary, to 89% of Trump's first few months MSM coverage
being grossly negative... we the millions of people are all in favor of Trump's responses to us! Trump's temperament for 70 years made him a billionaire and
I trust that temperament the VAST majority of the MSM and especially the lemmings that believe the MSM!
Trump deals with facts in the decisions he makes. Prior to that he is human and I have no problem!
Agree 100%! Trumps tweets are only "embarassment" to those who see the usual :lame2: pretentious, BS behavior as being normal, and "presidential".. Those of us who voted for Trump, and still support him, see his tweets as NORMAL behavior for non-Washington, ordinary people like us. We like his tweets, as they represent honesty, and good reprimands to mouthy jerks, who engage in the worst behavior anyone has ever seen in politics.

Trump has set a new (and improved) definition for what is 'presidential" - It includes HONESTY and directness.

Keep tweeting Donald. Keep up the good work! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back